Stop divide and conquer, protect our women!

It is clear that the kikes and their shills are trying to attack the women of the Altright. We can not let them to this, these women work for us as
>sexual appeal(extremely important for cultural warfare)
>breaks the stereotype that we are all just beta males
>confuses the leftist
>are able to spread our message from another angle we can't

The argument that them not having babies yet =hypocrites was created first by (((sargon))), (((kraut))) and then taken up by the rest of the shills. While having babies is important, their contribution to the cultural war is of equal importance at this time.

We need to turn this against the ((left))) and use it as a tool to show they are bullying women for having differing opinions and are traditionalists
whose side are you on this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Lln6rhbOpo

or this youtube.com/watch?v=0JFLHHdQBrQ&t=42s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=KlD-VccjVT8
imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk
imgur.com/gallery/aFKst
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ecelebs haters and loves off the board NOW

#NotMyWomen
#WMAF
#BackToTheKitchen

I don't follow e celebs like gods however you would be foolish to ignore their importance in the cultural war.

>sensitive poo in the loo and race mixing spanish whore who worked for the jewss
>our
Choose one

Sup Forums is communism

Instead of attacking the likes of Tara McCarthy, we should be attacking sargon of cuckad and (((kraut))) who are against our ideologies

Sup Forums is always right

ya'll niggas are some thirsty betas

>criticize alt-right women for not being married and not having a horde of kids yet
>no one criticizes alt-right men who are unmarried, unemployed, and/or still live with their parents
Really makes you think. Women need good men in order to have kids, so for every loser male you accept, it means that one woman can't get married and have any kids.

The women ARE kikes. This is a fundamental inconsistency in the alt-right that cannot sustain. You can't say Jews have too much power then defend Jews' power.

This is criticism first came from sargon a few months backs, kraut and other skeptics took it up and now the shills here are using it.

>defend confirmed Jewish race mixers
Why?

Proof?

I know Tara's grandmother was half jewish or something but by Nuremberg laws it should't count. The claims about Lauren seem like bs as far as I seen

My point is that these women are being attacked for not being 100% perfect, while bottom of the barrel trash "men" are accepted. It's insanely hypocritical to whine about women not being married and not having kids, if you don't act like a traditional man yourself.

exactly, also a lot of people aren't seeing how them not having families atm and instead spreading our messages is far more beneficial. They could get hundreds if not thousands of white women to become traditionalists with families from their messages.

fuck off race mixing degenerate

Don't punch right.

Protect our women folk.

Hitler's personal pilot and Ace test pilot of the Third Reich, Hannah Reich was a woman. There is nothing wrong with women working to achieve great things. Our purpose is to bring glory and honor back to the house wife. These are not mutually exclusive.

If she was a degenerate whore that flaunted pictures of her wearing next to nothing with niggers she was fucking then I somehow doubt Hitler would have been very fond of her

excuse me but are they not old pictures? It seems to me that but these women are still digesting the redpills, it would be unfair to judge them on what they did years ago(we were all blue pilled at one point).

Hang all thots.

Leftypol and shareblue shill are trying to subvert pol to attack Alt-Lite E-Celebs as E-Celebs have been the most destructive force to Globalist and Marxist rhetoric.
> "The enemy of my enemy is my tool"
E-celebs are currently one of the greatest weapons against globalism and neo-marxism and anyone who wants to dispose of them when they're still needed is either a fucking idiot or a shill.
These E-celebs are not just valuable, they're a sign of the times and the future where soon advocating for white interests isn't treated as the highest possible sin. How fucking stupid and destructive do you have to be to try and destroy the greatest tool against your greatest enemies. If you're not a shill, read the Prince and maybe you'll learn something about utilizing sworn enemies against each other.
You don't need to accept them... just use utilize them to achieve your goals and forget them when their usefulness has run out. That's all. That's what many Jewish clans like the Rothschilds did to gain power and you should do the same. This is why I'm advocating that you read the Prince so that you can understand these concepts. That is if you're not a shill.

>protecting women

Do it yourself you beta-orbiter.

fuck off you betaboi bitch, send more betabux to these fake roasties.

Reminder that /ourgirl/ Leni was the inventor of fashy kino

Every white knight should be shot right between the eyes.

The amount of newfags and shills on this board is very telling.
The left is scared.

I don't care anymore. IMO you guys are just setting yourself up for failure.

This just go to show again how men are disposable even amongs themselves.

I'm not doing it because I feel sorry for them or anything I do it because I see their importance.

link me to the sargon vid

K I N O
youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8

>Young white girls (the most desireable demographic) star making right wing stances hip to attract them
>WOWWWW HAHA ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ORBITING ROASTIES? HAHA BETA ORBITER VIRGIN INCEL WHITE KNIGHT HAHA WHAT ARE YOU GAY? HAHA LET'S NOT SPREAD ANY OF THESE IDEAS WHATSOEVER

Feels totally organic and not like a D&C astroturfing, nope, totally not.

thanks potato bro. good post

Women are the chosers but all that is irrevelant because the System itself is Anti men

>giving your money to e-whores

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH

These women are coalburning whores who beg for shekels and make sub par content.

Stop clinging to any female that expresses the smallest red pilled viewpoint and go outside.

you don't turn your back on the strategist so you can kneel before pussy then expect to win

its too late
I'm done with you

Letting Milo the faggot speak for us was a dire mistake. Letting roastie bitches speak for us is equally a mistake. And little bitches like the OP better wake up to it.
These women are using your talking points to make themselves famous and get money. While living a roastie lifestyle entirely.
And you would have them speak for you.

(((OP)))

Let me float a theory that I have seen here...I think there may be something to it. Tara McCarthy has recently been acting very strange...deleting almost all her old videos, and even said on twitter she is quitting or ready to quit the alt. right because of mistreatment..I'm thinking maybe she was faking being alt. right the whole time, was doing it for money and to get noticed, and now that the money is drying up (youtube demonetization and clamping down)she is just is using any old excuse to leave the alt. right. Next, she will say she is going left, and write a book about how horrible the alt. right is, etc. etc. and so on....maybe she was aways a leftist infiltrator all along.

>Woman and men are equal t. post.

So i see, we feminists now.
Do you even know how about gender dynamics or even how human reproduction works ?

youtube.com/watch?v=KlD-VccjVT8

the likes of crowder, perterson, sargon e.t.c who are actual liberals/libertarians are far more damaging

gays know women are shit almost as much as other women
milo did not cause this horse shit

Women don't belong in politics.

Every real woman know this.

>the System itself is Anti men
That's why we kill you, rape you, sell you, kidnap you at high rates, i guess

imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk
imgur.com/gallery/aFKst

This. You don't have to respect them for political insight personally or like the fact that women have political influence. They do, and it's best that we use the ethots to our advantage.

>gays know women are shit almost as much as other women
> milo did not cause this horse shit
I didn't mean to suggest he started anything. I meant to suggest letting us speak for us was a mistake just like letting women speak for us.
He stopped speaking for us the second he said boys sometimes had a healthy sexual relationship with older men and this was sometimes okay. And he was done.
As he should have been. No faggots. No roasties.

They are shilling them to increase their subscription numbers boneheads

The organised shilling against people like Lauren southern has only bolstered their subscription counts.
Also, women like Lauren Southern are sympathetic to transgenders and gays, as the hypocritically act as if the support traditional women.
Jewish subversion has always been about attacking your enemy from the inside, then slowly get them to their line of thinking

Lauren Southern originally had a hard stance against gays and transgenders, now she call for support of their lifestyle. It's called normalization, and you are just going with it

Not anymore they don’t they legit think they are equal to men thanks to feminism

If this is satire. You really should check out statstics about male vs female crime victims rates.