Berserk TV Anime's Next Arc Premieres in April

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-27/berserk-tv-anime-next-arc-premieres-in-april/.111524

So the earliest possible end for hiatus is fucking April huh.

>So the earliest possible end for hiatus is fucking April huh.

I thought it was February.
Not that I care though, Berserk went to shit.

CLANG

>yfw the next season of Berserk is almost entirely 2D

MY BROTHER
COME JOIN ME~

posting best girl and best scene

Doesn't change the fact that the studio making it is made by some interns who're still learning to draw.

Can we please just get a good 2D adaptation? The 3D kills me.

If only.

What happened to BDs of last season? I don't see any rips.

Yeah what's up with that

Even if you do B, but the art is passable most people won't bitch.

Newzerk is unacceptably bad. It gradually improves as the series progresses, but its still nowhere near passable, and this is someone who didn't mind Knights of Sidonia.

Rancid anime = nobody buys BDs to support = no BD rips

the ride never end

Fucking get a better director instead.

Pretty much. '97 has more positive reviews than anything even with slideshow scenes.

Only good thing berserk 2016 offered was the Hai yo soundtrack.

I seriously don't understand why studio perriot or some other studio that is known to do many episodes of a show make a berserk anime from the beginning starting at young guts moving on to golden age moving on to black swordsman arc, lost children conviction etc etc.

Seriously berserk has 347 chapters that is 50% of bleach and Naruto. They could make it into an awesome popular anime with many episodes and no filler.

Also they should stop just before guts and his crew get in the boat. Even with the boat arc they have enough to animate

we are living in the kali yuga, we would never get that.

3D!!

HAI YO!

Why do you care ? It's irredeemable garbage. Newzerk is literally painful to watch but not in the good way that the original was. It just makes the eyes bleed.

Yo, can I get a proper Blade of the Immortal anime instead? Thanks.

Fuck off newcancer berserk is shit and for normalfags like dark souls fags

And i just forgot that it exists

slideshow scenes were great too

see
I believe that post was made as a reply to why no normal studio or renowned animator/director etc. would touch Berserk. Only people who have nothing to lose.

The 2016 series even made me respect the golden age trilogy more.

Sure they just scratch the surface of the manga, and sometimes the CG gets a bit crap, but at least it was watchable.

Otsuka did a sickass Skully too

The movies have pretty good presentation, especially the last two.

It doesn't always touches the same mood and pacing of the manga, and I've accepted that it will never be possible to even do so. The movies are a good effort to give a nice summary of the events in the goldenage arc.

2016 is just. I don't even know. It's a travesty. Now I kinda wish the movies would just continue past the golden age arc.

>Now I kinda wish the movies would just continue past the golden age arc
There's going to be more?

Where did the previous season end?

I think they planned to make movies past the eclipse, but it was scrapped. I guess they decided to go for a cheaper route with the 2016 anime.

What about that reply made you think that?

I don't think here is a "they", CLANGserk was simply done by a different studio. The only thing that's the same are the voice actors. If "they" is Studio °4C who did the movies then the correct reply would be they scrapped the plans they had to continue the project and another studio got the rights.

>idiot
>implying the studio staff have much of a choice

That's bullshit though and reeks of lack of understanding of the process.

>What about that reply made you think that?
I remember there was talk about black swordsman arc being in the movie, i just had my hopes up there for a sec

I want to sniff farny's pubes

ya'll think there will be any adaption of berserk that will animate the lost children arc?

Nope.