Ring ring ring

>ring ring ring
>You see this
>"Merry Christmas"
What do you do Sup Forums?

Colonize them

HEIL HITLER!

Put in a dollar because I'd rather voluntarily give to charity than be forced to give to welfare

>RING RING RING
>hi how are you?
>RING RING RING
>donate to niggers :)
>RING RING RING

This. Also, fpbp.

I tell them to stop their hate speech and to wish me Happy Holidays instead.

Are they both going to jerk me off into the bucket?

give them the tip

>Doing the most good
this always cracks me up

There's a bell ringer near my grocery store but he's a nice white guy so I give him money. Salvation Army is anti-gay and anti-trans so I'm happy to throw a few bucks at them

kill the brown one and take the yellow one home

Any true Evropean would, loyal to his ancestor's legacy.

Sorry, I don't support heretical so called "churches". Deus vult.

Now that i would pay for

Drop a tenner in the bucket. Salvation Army is one of a handful of charitable organizations where the overwhelming bulk of the money actually goes towards helping people, unlike so many bullshit charities.

i'm literally not interested in fucking shit skined women

unironically white women only and since i have a decent height and face it's not that difficult for to to attract them
in fact my ex was a white girl from new zealand

>muh race traitor!
>muh don't stealin our women!

no one can stop me

Don't make eye contact and walk right past them, even if they begin speaking to me. They don't exist and are not there.

I'm always a fan of the SA they do good work everywhere so I've always threw a tenner in every time I hear their brass band. But this year the liberals seem particularly butthurt about the SA for some reason, so I'll donate £100 this time.

>American
>having a tip

Ignore it, I already give.

ask very politely how much for both?

Give them some change and thank them. The salvation army were helping ww2 and vietnam soldiers for free while the red cross was actually charging soldiers for cookies and tooth brushes

any charity where the CEO recieves more than 70,000 per year is a scam
I enjoy helping people in need but when it involves some scumbag skimming the proceeds for themselves that's where I move my money elsewhere
I'd rather help local churches I know are decent to provide outreach and fellowship
protip: if you don't live in a 80% white area, find churches in states that have mostly white people and donate to them

do not donate to churches near the border or churches that virtue signal about helping illegal immigrants

Toss in some cash if I have it on me. Salvation Army is an amazing organization.

The ones that are 100% confirmed scam are the mexicans wearing all white that stand out in front of stores with their coffee cans (here in cuckfornia at least, i dont know about anywhere else) ive seen a group of those fuckers splitting up the money between themselves

>Catholic
>Calling other churches heretical

This. I worked with the higher ups and political arm of Salvation Army years back. They are extremely realistic about who is poor/downtrodden and who is just a lazy gibbs. They're good people and do great work.

Give a few shekels only.

>implying you wouldnt do both

Give a few bucks if I have cash on me. I used to bell ring every year as part of community service for njrotc, you end up meeting some strange people. An old army vet once came by an told my buddy and I that a single gernade would take us both out since we were both so close to the bucket.

>t. amerimutt

Someone around here usually drops a few real gold coins in. I never give because I don't have anything to give.

WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH CHINKS AND THEIR WEIRD FUCKING WAYS

i saw two chinks wearing shirts saying jESUS LOVES YOU on a bus in the middle of town - i saw some leaflets printed in chink that were all from Jehovah witnessess and they were all in town dressed in suits with those cold , dead eyes.

I am a christian but chinks CREEP ME THE FUCK OUT

walk by

Anally rape for the purpose of procreation

They paid my electric bill many years ago when I was going through hard times . Whenever I see them I throw a 10 or 20 in to pay them back .