Shows amazingly popular the time they aired, but completely forgotten now

shows amazingly popular the time they aired, but completely forgotten now

I want to fuck Tohka.

People still make threads about that reach bump limit, especially when a new volume is released.

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

I wish people would stop making dumb clock threads.

KLK

>Date a Live
>Kill la Kill
I'm beginning to see a pattern...

I wouldn't say it was amazingly popular or completely forgotten. Tachibana's shitty writing speed is part of the problem I'd reckon though.

We rarely reach bump limit lately though. I was in the last two threads and was suprised at how many people we were honestly, but those were a one-time occassion.

I want to date the SHIT out of that sleepy cake!

>New volume
Good news I guess. No more delays, next volume will come out in march alongside the spin-off and the Tsunako artbook.

This. Clockshitters ruins thread and aren't true DAL fans. Still mad about the countdown

Choose wisely

>and aren't true DAL fans.
>bein a "true" fan of title that was made solely for exhibiting various cute girls and have excuse for a plot

>Girls that have barely any relevance to the story.
You sound like an animeonly.

Because there is not much to discuss but people still come when a new volume is released. Remember the same people decided to stop having threads to avoid the same fate as other generals.

You have never been in a DAL thread before, right?

What the fuck are you saying? Clock threads and DAL threads are separate threads, the fact you wanted a season 3 tells me you are a newfag.

Clockfags hijack every DAL thread.

I mean, we would have something to disscuss if summary user was still here, season 2 didn't ruin the anime and Baka Tsuki didn't go to shit but the pillars that kept DAL up there got smashed to pieces.

Those are not DAL threads, the real threads don't give a shit about Kurumi.

Almost every volume was trasnlated at that point except for volume 7 which was adapted in the anime, the new short stories are not that good so they are not worth translating, we still have threads when Mana Research got a summary and Mukuro's story got a very short summary too.

Not really. People stopped making threads because there was nothing to discuss. It was our own decision.

Talking about Kurumi, more about her spin-off has been revealed but since nobody gives a shit I was thinking on dumping the new character design. I just hope clockfags stay away. The illustrator is NOCO.

At this point only a season 3 made by a studio that is not IMS would bring back DAL threads.

A season 3 made by IMS studio would bring back people as well. People didn't even talk about the anime while season 2 was airing, the threads were filled with LN discussion.

Best imouto

The anons just don't trust IMS. Since a new season covers Origami arc, anons are skeptical.

Natsumi arc and Origami arc are two of the best in the series.

White is the superior but black is fine too.

Anons would discuss about her arc and previous volumes regardless of the quality of the anime.

Mana is the superior sister.

Fake imouto you mean. Mana is best imouto.

After the mess that was season 2 anons really want to avoid having a new season by IMS. Have you been to DAL threads?

It's not like you can get married and have kids with a BR imouto.

im still waiting for author to reveal she is the first
it seems so obvious that im starting to doubt a little bit

Not wanting a season 3 and coming back for a season 3 if it happens are different things user.

but that's what happened in Date A Origami.

yea i don't remember this being notably popular
at least here anyway

It had continuous threads for like two years until the fanbase decided to stop having threads.

I want a season 3 even if it's done by IMS. Not like we have much of a choice and it's not like it's gonna happen anyway.

How about no season 3? You are asking for even more butchering of the LN.

user i've seen my share of gross-chan
some people making threads with a small amount of posters is not popular, or as op says, insanely

amazingly*
whatever

It was popular for its time but series is far from being forgotten like OP claimed.

The Reine doujin is out by the way.

As long as they don't spend one entire episode on original shit, maintain decent-looking characters and cut out minor things I'm fine. There's no perfect adaptation. But as you know, I'm just too delusional.

>It's not like you can get married and have kids with a BR imouto.
WRONG

That would be the ideal thing to do if another studio were in charge of the anime.

I think you replied to the wrong post.

Here goes the thread.

Sauce? Cant find it on panda

You're being delusional this time user. If a season 3 happens, we know it's IMS that one that'll be in charge. We can only hope they've improved enough.

. Search here.

What? I just said it would be better if another studio were in charge of the anime.

It's not a Japanese doujin, it was request in a Draw Thread.

Thanks user. Haven't fapped to d.a.l in a while

Is it neccessary to pick both?

You can't pick both in the game, sadly.

Yuzuru is the better twin.

I'm fucking mad I'll never see her arc animated.

Can't believe that user actually delivered.

>getting mad you will never see her arc butchered
Can't tell if you like Mukuro or hate her.

I love her, user.

Then why the fuck would you want to see her animated by IMS?

I never said I wanted IMS to animate it though.

That's the studio in charge and that will never hange unless they go bankrupt again.

If they were in danger of going bankrupt they would use DAL to save the studio, again.

What are they up to anyway? The only thing I've seen so far is that Haifuri OVA but they haven't announced a new anime. Are they going bankrupt again?

Harem series are not that popular in these days, a third season of DAL would sell bad anyway.

Nothing, just minor things like cooperations in other series.

the madman, there was a bit of clock but pretty good stuff

Shame DAL II barely got doujins because of how bad it was.

Only reason people forgot it is because no new material because no new translations.

Best girl, completely disregarded by Tachibana in later volumes because this is Date a Retard.

At best she gets thrown a bone with Natsumi /u/, but Natsumi a shit.

Tohka is not that relevant in later volumes she still gets scenes like the one with Dark Tohka for not good reason.

Everything is translated or has a summary already, except short stories that are not even good anymore.

The author only writes about the characters he likes, sadly.

been a while since ive seen a dal thread since i havent been here for like a year

Last one that reached bump limit was made 9 days ago.

Not forgotten, but little hope for another season.

damn nice , i lost all my dal pics cause laptop crashed , i miss seizurefag

>still wanting a third season

Why are there so many Neps in that picture?

That doesn't even look like Tsunako designs.

It was one guy making autistic edits, I miss the Tohka bullying edits. That was real OC.

i did make some , while back it was 2 of us

Season 2 when?

Aired 3 years ago.

?