American military

>American military

No wonder you guys can't seem to win any war post-WW2 lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WYa4M9ZJJbk
youtu.be/Gg-jvHynP9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We won the gulf war.

lol at countries that still have the primitive thinking that wars are going to be fought on foot and rifle like the old wars... lets see a real war, it won't matter if our military was full of midgets we'd win. Our tech too superior.

>we wuz khans n shiet, muh winter war muh dick nigga
nobody cares

does leg infantry even matter in modern war? isnt it all about planes and navy and shit?

Dutch master race confirmed

>Our tech too superior.
yeh thanks to europeans, you mutts can't develop or maintain shit, look at the tons upon tons of equipment you wasted in the middle east simply due to sheer incompetence

I'm friends with a Dutch family and they're all close to being 6 foot tall. I honestly expected them to be giants, but no.

We lost in Vietnam, Lebanon, and Somalia. For varying reasons.

Korea was a ceasefire, part 2 incoming.

We won in literally everything else we've been in involved in since WWII.

while you idiots use your "tall soldiers" to fight our stealth bombers. why not look up inventory?
lets compare our country's inventory after being so wasteful, and still we beat your countries combined.
so despite your comments, we still have an active fleet that outnumbers your country's fleet vastly.

I've met plenty of people in this country who were around 2 meters tall, it's really not uncommon

>primitive thinking that wars are going to be fought on foot and rifle like the old wars

Yeah, just look at all the places that all the tech from different nations mattered like for example

>Ukraine
>Georgia
>Syria

Ohh, that's not a real war you say?

Ok, let's have a look at some "real" wars.

>Afghanistan
>Iraq

Sure is great that all the tech stopped all the peasants from running around with AK's and IED's..

It's not like we used tech against them for about a decade... or?

We live below sea level, your tactics don't work on us Pablo

I've gone to Amsterdam for a vacation and nobody was exactly "tall". Just regular sized people desu.

Because if we won all Wars ( we could )
There would be no reason to Keep this
Beast rolling.
youtu.be/WYa4M9ZJJbk

youtu.be/Gg-jvHynP9Y
I

The 56% officer lol

Everyone in Amsterdam is a tourist mate. They don't even talk Dutch in shops anymore

LOL ur all gonna be russias fucking bitch when we overthrow the jewish sackles and let them fuck you all because we care more about peace with russians than stinky western euros and nordcucks

More like 5.6%

Amsterdam is full of non Dutch tourists. Mostly American and British, obviously bringing the height average way down.

Why does the cannon have a cuck cover?

Haha, the usual excuse. I've beenn to Holland a lot in the past and you aren't very tall on average.

These are wars in pigshit countries that are so weak we can't vaporize. We have the world's help so we have to fight "fair". Yes that includes Afghanistan and Iraq.

If it came to China/Russia attacking us we'd use whatever we had to win. Any developed country we throw out rulebook. Which is why an actual threat we'd use nukes.

Already setting up this "imaginary war" in a defensive scenario. Ask yourself why you think of us attacking you rather than your country attacking us. It could never happen. The only possibility is war on your land.

I'm 195cm

those who forget about Oddjob are doomed to a terrible KD ratio

nice anecdote

are you trying to imply that we're Norway's bitch?
if so you can expect that shithole to become Norwas once we're done with it bitch

>not understanding force projection
And that's why you'll never measure up. We're gonna nuke those dykes someday

We pretty much lost Afghanistan brah.
No clear objective.
General Objective that we HAD was to prop up a new government.
New Government same as the last government.
Same Islamic fuckers

We now have advisors that hole up in a fortified base zone cause when we leave we get blown up
or attacked constantly by accurate rifle fire.

You obviously don't know what happened in AFG even if you were fucking there.

Based low IQ nigger midget!

Holy shit why are burgers so easy to trigger? You eat bait like Brian Blessed chews scenery.

To anyone here thinking their country could take on the USA is just laughable.

DARPA itself probably has the technology to wipe countries off the face of this Earth without any harm to the environment.

man, your uniforms are complete shit

especially finland and their gay ass boots

don't worry, we'll help you. Nordic common uniform system incoming

>he doesn't send his undesirables to ear

because they're insecure about being 56 %, I understand those poor sods

Suck that cock.

I went to Iceland and felt pretty short the few times I was surrounded by actual Icelanders.

t. 188 cm

Why does the Finn looks so Asian? Are the memes true...?

Nigger midgets tho... theyll be using their warbots to rape and steal

I deployed to Afghanistan. We won the military war but lost the political war. Our politicians suck.

>memes
Finns have around 5-15% East Asian admixture.

>Any developed country we throw out rulebook. Which is why an actual threat we'd use nukes.

>we'd use nukes.

And that would be the moment you would loose.

Let's say, what would happen if you used nukes against China?

You would get everything they had in return, everything Russia had in return and NK would probably push the button with their stuff as well just for the fun of it.

Now, if i remember correctly your Missile "shield" could stop about 25% of incoming missiles under perfect test conditions.

What would you do with the remaining 75% of missiles from NK, Russia and China?

Suppressing a population in another country is not as easy as one might think, and if you add in nukes it would get a lot worse for everyone involved..

you're still above Icelandic average

And you guys are still considered feminine by your own females.

The hyperboreans are cominng for you amerimutts, we will put you in the zoo!

Western European women are trash and their opinions useless

>No wonder you guys can't seem to win any war post-WW2 lol.
and yet we are the harbingers of globalism
meanwhile 99 percent of Americans can't point to you on a map

Holy shit dat reddit spacing

We wouldn't use nukes on NK unless they actually fired one first. They are not a developed country equal to us.

Russia/China are equal, but we don't need to attack each other because we're better off trading and helping each other make money.

Our worst case and biggest threat is if Russia/China teamed up to go against us. But even still it would bloody and we both would damage each other too much for either side to win. Would guarantee casualty count would be higher on their side.

However no winners.

Either way, topic of conversation was US vs Norway or any of those euro countries. There is no outcome for you guys to win.

Ha, as if our politicians would let that happen. I wish, user

>Implying dumbass Americans know anything
>probably doesn't even know where their own state is on a map

Yes

>>probably doesn't even know where their own state is on a map
desu I don't exactly know where everything is in New England, they all think the same way anyway.

but you're just as irrelevant to us

>Thinking globalism is good
>Thinking Americans control the US

You're a big fat cucked burger

I'm sad that was all you managed to gather from that post.

>Would guarantee casualty count would be higher on their side.

How can you possibly guarantee this?

>topic of conversation was US vs Norway or any of those euro countries. There is no outcome for you guys to win.

This would most likely play out like Afghanistan and Iraq, so neither would you.

You may be the "destroyer of armies" around the world, but you lack the ability to win hearts and minds. (Which is why nothing good actually came out from those previous wars)

You may fight with high tech methods (or nukes) as much as you like, but that does not mean that you will win the war.

>You're a big fat cucked burger
I'm going to have a burger later kek

oh yeah europe is such a fucking hotbed of technological innovation, really when you think about it it's the sillicon valley of the old world, the harvard of EMEA, the caltech of the cucks

Why are the swedes not getting ragged on? They literally still have charges on every bridge and tunnel to stop a military invasion lmao

We won the Korean war. Well, technically its still ongoing because the norks never signed a peace treaty. We'll win it eventually though.

lel

no

America has won every war since WW2. Fact.

Actually this is true
>inb4 vietnam
vietnam wasn't a war approved by congress
it was more of a police action conflict

yeh plz do, before they become fat dykes like the ones which roam your mutt kike infested nation

That's the swiss fattie

It only counts when you go to war against people who shoot back.

all this European salt makes me so happy

>tfw 1.75

A lot of the really tall guys are lanky as fuck though.

>Bombs rice farmers
>loses
niggawat?

ok there buddy, if you say so

you can't occupy a state with bombs sven
>memeflag

We can guarantee high casualty counts because we write the casualty counts.

>hearts and minds

Only soccer moms care about hearts and minds. Unfortunately, they make up a significant portion of political power in the US.

Bottom line, our interests are secure for the time being. We control the markets of the world, and are extremely ready to take civilization down with us if that changes.

US military no longer exists to win wars. It has been repurposed to maintain and increase revenue flows to military contractors and their elected agents. Wars are waged to create demand for their product.

Vietnam was a shit show. Mostly for drugs and battle testing new tactical methods with the rise of helicopter useage and new weaponry. If you think afganistan was about anything other than securing poppy fields you're dumb. Not even the glorious nip imperials wouldn't dare invade mainland US so think what you want.

Funny how a blight hit poppy production when warlords turned their backs on the CIA.

>muh Vietnam
The battle that ended up breaking the back of the Vietnam war was a complete tactical victory on our side.
Our loss (and I admit it was a loss) there had absolutely nothing to do with military weakness.

nice photoshop, pekka.
now post the real image

Hello Jew

Thank you Svennbro for spreading the truth and stoping these east swedish lies

>Only soccer moms care about hearts and minds.

Im pretty sure the soldiers who have to stay in the occupied country also prefers it when the locals like them so they don't get blown up all the time..

>Bottom line, our interests are secure for the time being.

Nobody said anything else..

>We control the markets of the world

Sure

>are extremely ready to take civilization down with us

Please do

> Nordcucks

Ok, permanent Russian vassal state

HAHA bunch a fucking zog 53% nigger/spic/manlet slaves HAHAHA

You've stepped into the wrong steppes, round-eye.

>american soldiers

>american education

sweden used to be powerful af

>Why does the Finn looks so Asian?
we all are you wh*Toid subhuman
pic related is a pureblooded norwegian man

Been there 4 times. Not a single soldier gives a flying fuck about the plight of conquered heathens, not after the first few months anyway.

We are nice to people because we are human and professional courtesy is important to our organization, but don't confuse that with any intention of appeasement.

Educate yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire

kek no one gives a shit
You laugh at user's american education as being the reason he doesn't know about your history, but it's actually more indicative of your overall irrelevance.

Are elves real

Why would anyone but a nigger sacrifice their life for Israel & the Saudis?

Serious question what's the idea with this white pant camo? If people see a floating green dot I think they'll figure out what's going on.

(And that's a good thing.)

>You laugh at user's american education as being the reason he doesn't know about your history,
Yes, I know about the history of smaller, more insignifcant countries than mine, and the history of much bigger, more relevant countries. He made a very stupid, false statement, so why should we not correct him?

Killed Cuban ass in Grenada?

>american
>history

>so why should we not correct him?
because you couldn't care less about his actual knowledge, it's just another cheap shot at America

>Doesn't know about superior Scandinavian Ostrich-tactic to hide from the enemy.