I don't get where the "white men are pussies" stereotype came from...

I don't get where the "white men are pussies" stereotype came from. If you look up the ten top strongest men in the world, usually all of them are white and a good portion of them have Nordic ancestry. I mean, look at last year's strongman competition. It takes place in Africa yet EVERY SINGLE COMPETITOR IS WHITE!

youtube.com/watch?v=k9fLrtI4RKo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xb0FU8rSisU
youtu.be/hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gIERHJ2L350
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews

bump

bump

i always knew this. but still seeying this makes a smile on my face, thanks OP

Jewish propoganda

sage

bump

We're the strongest race on the planet, but niggers are the fastest.

every single is not white, but every single is Caucasoid

>usually

you mean always?

Has felix ever even made a final?

No other nonwhites have ever even come close

Bet these alfa-whites are using africans as toothpicks.

proof pls

Jews are heavily overrepresented in the Media. So it makes sense.

Muscles does not equal bravery, faggot. Ive not been around the world to much, but never have i seen bigger pussies than "whites".

As a teenage "trouble maker" i was sent up north of Norway, pretty much 98% norwegian schools, a few slaps is all it took to subjugate the "master race".

- Half latino, half norwegian.

>muh stronk huhwhyte men
Yet we still steal your women. Kek.

Anyone that listens to Jewish propaganda is a moron

Lifting tires is easy because theyre full of air

>Shitposter is talking out of his ass as usually

Believe what you want. I basically decided to become the beta protector, mentoring them and teaching them to stand up to theire bullies. I realize some of these betas probably only kissed my ass for protection. Even banged one of theire sisters, it was fun.

I'm white and I'm a pussy. So it might be at least partially my fault. ^__^

The media, since a lot of tv actors are soyboys

Remember that, when the first white explorers started to map africa, they didn't think of them as mighty warriors or whatever, but as pretty boys. Imagine a whole nation made of fat-assed traps, that's pretty much what white society thought of african males. It's part of why they, men and women, where brought back to civilization. The individuals, not the bulk shipping, that was just for labor. No, they were exotic and pretty in a savage way, like having a tiger to waft around the property.

This roid-body bullshit is just that, bullshit. Black guys are more insecure then any NTR addict asian by a fucking long shot. They are TERRIFIED of even the idea that they might be gay, or even bi, yet have an aids rate among males that could make a LA bathhouse attendant go "dude, you faggots need to slow down a bit". They belive that, as long as your not taking the dick, you're not gay. And if they lights are off, or if you don't really care, or if you're really horny, or drunk, or high, or whatever, it's not gay either, just never, EVER say anything about it or every other macho bitchboy will butcher you in the street.

Blacks are faggots and their muscles are the puffiest, most worthless form of show body, like a fucking racehorse. And just like a racehorse, they're about as fragile as a cream puff in a mosh pit. They're between enslavements by white nations at the moment, so they've seized on the strong black male bullshit, but it's just a passing thing. The exotic pet is still in there, and no amount of muscle can hide an inner bitch.

Stick to cuckposting this is horrendous bait.

>one of their sisters

only?

you sure it was a girl?

If it makes you feel better that this is all made up, go ahead. These nerds did introduce me to some fun things though. I would not have known of Sup Forums if it wasnt for them, neither would i have started gaming.

This type of shit wasnt as wide spread as it is today, this all happend 12-13 years ago. As i said this was north of norway, Ålesund, pretty conservative people. She was a petite brunette, so fucking cute the way she blushed.

I would see this thing as a threat to my world view if it were edible.

/thread, it's anti-white propaganda intended to confuse and infuriate so that the Jews can continue shoveling in millions shitskins while you're distracted fighting shadows

There was this concept that Jung talked about called the shadow, and it was basically your inner psychopath and all the things you tried to hide away from yourself. Including things like cowardliness, sexual perversion and anything negative, and it's inside all of us. Not being in touch with these parts of the subconscious (and I would argue that white men specifically are the least in touch with it in the Western world) will lead to you being ruled by your subconscious for all of your life. It's a journey you need to take.

I think white men have become weak desu. I know I was very weak for a while, like caught between being a boy and a man but I've changed much of that. So much goes unspoken and so much is taken for granted in this atomized, insane place. It's not just a physical issue, or an issue of will, but the psychological issue as well. You must develop them in a symmetry. If you're not in touch with your inner capacity for cruelty, we will continue to lose ground because it breeds a terrible weakness in the mind (i.e. projection, idealism, illusions of moral superiority, emotional decision-making, tolerance, the will to be comfortable and all the things that ruin men). The good thing about modernity is that you have the opportunity to choose your physical and psychological burdens and what you choose to develop. But you must choose something because if you don't, either in time your burdens will be chosen for you or your unnatural state will drive you insane. You'll also notice that women will respond differently to you, when you go on this journey.

This guy gets it.

norwegians are fags
OP is talking about slavs, not white people. But for some reason he thinks slavs are white

It's just jewish bullshit, it's not meant to make sense. At the same time they call white men pathetic and insecure they also bitch about white men conquering the planet and ruling over most non-whites or how about European culture is based on toxic masculinity and a martial culture.

White people are the best in the area of maximal strength/power output. We have dfferent anthropometry than blacks -- longer torsos and wider pelvi, proportionally shorter limbs. Blacks are not good at reaching heroic levels of strength, but obviously quite good at athletics in which strength in some capacity is critical. The western africans are head and shoulders faster runners than anyone else. Asians I believe tend to be the best in terms of "lb for lb strength."

This stuff about the rampant homosexuality in them is real btw.

To bash out a quick and ugly version:

>faggots tend to be weak and fragile
>blacks are, generally, faggots
>therefore, blacks are generally weak and frail

Don't believe me? Watch a hardass black thug, a real Kang, out in the snow while lightly dressed. They bark a lot, run fast, and can throw a hell of a sucker punch, but that's fucking all, most of them close their eyes when they fire a gun because the flash is too bright. They're weak, it's an advertising gimmick because (((someone))) noticed blacks pump iron hard and build impressive bodies so nobody will guess how much cock is exchanged between them "On the Down Low".

Sissies all, fuckem.

Yeah and?
Blacks are better at sex because they have larger dicks
Blacks are better at music
Blacks are better at sport overall
Blacks are better at seducing white women
Blacks are better cooks
Blacks can dance
Blacks invented civilization
Blacks have been on earth longer than whites
Blacks have more style

You’re trying way too hard to trigger us. Go to some random YT video and start shitposting there. Maybe there will be people there dumb enough to believe you.

who is more manly than men in kilts
youtube.com/watch?v=xb0FU8rSisU

Literally all of that is wrong except being better dancers (just like women and fags)

Better dancer = better at sex
checkm8 whyte soy boy

Lol you’re from fucking Norway. In any rough school in a shithole in the UK you’d get your face raped by all races, let alone in Eastern Europe.

get out shill

The white men are pussies stereotypes come from (((media representations))).

In TV advertising whitey is always deemed incompetent whilst the black dude is the Alpha. It's in films, TV shows the lot.
youtu.be/hvNNtBmA3SQ

Dancing ability is associated with femininity. Just look how gays are over represented as dancers.

Strongman is a shitty sport to look at to make these comparisons. There's barely a talent pool for it. Look at Olympic weightlifting instead. It's an official Olympic sport, so every country in the world invests in it. It also requires a higher genetic potential to do than strongman or powerlifting. Fast-twitch > slow-twitch.

Anyway, what you'll find is that whites still tend to dominate. But Persians, Iranians, and Chinese are also top tier.

I am bigly into art, and I noticed over the course of the 20th century (and sometimes before) artists and cultural critics would often describe black guys as "hyper-masculine". It made me feel insecure because due to many social factors, you feel as though the culture is broadly saying that your masculinity is inadequate on some level, and most of the blacks I had met were cruel, impulsive people. So I thought that masculinity had faced some sort of degradation or debasement in popular culture, and that this newer take on masculinity was to shed virtue and have some sort of existentialist angle, which is true, but not to the extent most understand or articulate. The real problem was that I didn't truly understand what "hyper-masculine" meant. Many of those 20th century cultural critics weren't wrong in calling black males hyper-masculine, because hyper-masculinity is a form of posturing and exaggerating things that aren't sincere or real. They are often doing exactly as you say. It's fucking marketing. And in many ways, for all their faults, blacks are true existentialists. They have no concern for anything but the moment and securing the moment for themselves without any moral concern (especially not the future) and it allows them to keep in touch with their "shadow" as Jung called it.

'the strongest man' is some gay redneck shit. Taking that shit seriously is retarded.

Wake up dickhead

am woke af

How do you account for the rampant AIDS epidemic among adult black males? One that is almost a direct mirror image of the percentage of AIDS retention rate of the homosexual community of the ENTIRE united states? Put simply, by percentage, black men have as much AIDS as the rest of all the gay people in the USA. There's a reason AIDS was known as GRID, because it's a faggot illness. Blacks are faggots, so they get aids.

A "gilded" race, all flash and glitter with any old junk underneath. They'd make libertines and hedonists that could put De Sade to shame if they actually had more imagination. They are 8 year olds with MMA-ready bodies and temper tantrums that are government funded. It's not that they wanted to uplift the blacks, it's that they wanted to undermine whites, and generally try to breed a kinder, gentler, easier to control race.

Blacks are hyper-masculine, that means you, as whitey, are merely masculine. Therefore, if you wish to be hyper anything, you must seek it elsewhere. Somewhere that isn't dangerous to the powers that be. Leave that for short-sighted and easily lead blacks, seek your rise elsewhere.

Truth of the matter is africa was cucked by every race that ever found it, and it's written on their fucking bones whether they like it or not. Fucking madness, hopefully the bullshit passes someday.

mostly americans does this, so I assume most of them are weak soyboys

>Blacks invented civilization

You invented mud huts and sticks. You fucking niggers contributed nothing, not even peanut butter, to humanity.

gtfo loser

White men have collectively failed anima integration in Jungian terms, quite literally

>falseflagging nigger

>I don't get where the "white men are pussies" stereotype came from
because they don't stand up for themselves.
>muh strongman
How is this relevant?

>because they don't stand up for themselves.
>ignoring the countless citations of whites defending themselves from nigger-tier behavior
You do realize the only states that don't allow guns are majority non-white states right?
Riots don't happen in white towns, protest don't happen in white towns.
Chimp outs don't happen in white towns.
Because white people shut that shit down.

Now take your non-white pussy ass back to Mexico you Cali faggot.

This. It's a circus sideshow filled with walking pharmaceutical fridges. Only real strength sport is Olympic lifting.

It's simple. We are the most "human". You know why they call it Mankind? Women are animals and they want animals. So all the other races (those less human) are more appealing to them. Thus the white man is a "pussy".

You must remember that a woman cannot be allowed to make her own choices. She should not be allowed to select her mate. But that's not how the world works right now, so the second most important thing to remember is that she doesn't want to. Decide for her. Act like an animal a bit. Beat the nigger, shout him down. Scare her. Smack her around a bit. Nothing to hurt her so she can't bear your children, but so she knows you can. That's what animals do. Women want animals.

>- Half latino, half norwegian.
Ethnic parasite then?

You’re a joke

This shitskin ain't wrong.
Most white men these days are skinnyfat poofters that wear skinny jeans and have gay hair styles.

neither does any other race, Chinese, Blacks etc all live shitty lives and don't do anything about it but take orders like servile bitches. You realise the reason whites are affected by immigration is because we allow it in the hopes that all people are given equal rights to us? If we oppress people then our society is no longer just, but as you'll discover western principles aren't practical or ultimately good. Same way you fags stick to gun rights despite sky high crime and murder rates in the US, for all your guns I'm safer at home with my kitchen knives statistically. Yet you'll come here defending un control because it's a principle.

It’s just America and some gay countries like Sweden where this is a meme.

In the UK we have a lot of white criminals and stuff like that still so people don’t think this. Some of the most dangerous cities in the UK are very white.

There is no "white men are pussies" stereotype. You've just been watching to many twitter videos of Jamal hanging out with coal burners. Very unChad thing to do.

Slow twitch vs fast twitch.

Whites are optimized for strength over speed whereas blacks are more optimized for speed over strength.

I suspect the same is broadly true for the intellect, as well - it seems to me black people are good at things that require quick thinking, like banter (rap comes to mind), dancing, general athleticism, etc. Whites are clearly better at thinking in a more slow, pensive mode like one does when playing chess. It's worth noting that there is a stunning absence of black chess players at the top of the game.

its literaly just cirklejerk of nonwhites. they will try to put white men down in every opportunity etc, they often are very deluded and sad people.

because the large majority of soy boys are white "men"

fortunately they aren't representative of the average white male

here's something for you to put your eyeballs on

>it seems to me black people are good at things that require quick thinking, like banter (rap comes to mind), dancing, general athleticism, etc.

That stuff just comes from being more uninhibited

I know. But there is reason to not lose hope.

When nigger cuck posts its hilariously stupid thanks to their low IQ, when asian cuckpost you can see his frustration and that he is in fact pathetic human being who realizes that

>/thread, it's anti-white propaganda intended to confuse and infuriate so that the Jews can continue shoveling in millions shitskins while you're distracted fighting shadows

jews need to die. All of them.

Your argument is destroyed by the fact whites dominate olympic weightlifting. Olympic lifting is all about fast-twitch muscle fibres.

DAILY REMINDER

BLACKS and Latinos are the most obese races in the US and gave a shorter than average height to whit men as well are more likley to be gay

Fat gay manlets will never learn

Whites have much denser muscle mass and are generally stronger, even when they look skinny. That's why every strong man in the world is white. The same thing goes for arm wrestlers. There are 0 top arm wrestlers that are black. There are even funny arm wrestling moments online where "skinny" white guys crush black guys.

Blacks have much longer muscles whereas whites have denser muscle mass which goes well for strength.

This kind of autism isn't legit. White men used to participate in flyting, dancing and general athleticism. One of the things I really envy about Slavic men is how common individually-based athletic competition is in their countries. The Turks too, wrestling is very popular there.

In the States, there are a lot of hoops to jump though for getting something like a powerlifting competition together. Practice is encouraged in everything, but actual competitions are few and far between. It's pretty gay desu.

Notice almost everything he listed is based on non objective measures

Rap dancing banting
These are things that are not objectivly measurable as good or bad and will always be how niggers will try to justify not being shit. The fact is whites are best at creating and maintain things that are directly measurable and you only need to look at living standard to prove this

White nations have the highest living standard in the world that all people fail to reach, this includes objectivly good things for all such as education level infant mortality rate and average incomes you know things that matter

Women would dance as a ritual to get men to fuck them.

>black people
>good at thinking

No.

Thee are hundreds of power lifting comps in the US. We literally just had one in Baltimore city guess who has the most access to that one.....

actchully, the world's strongest man would be a roider

>It's worth noting that there is a stunning absence of black chess players at the top of the game.

Then how do you explain THIS?:
youtube.com/watch?v=gIERHJ2L350

This

Honestly dancing in white cultures is off more so as feminine and even homosexual when focused on by a man

kek that was funny. But if we where telling lies why did you add dancing cuz niggers love to dance just like the little faggots they are.

Not at the competition level

Only body builders are allowed to juice officially

This

Niggers are just like women

Love cloths
Love flashy jewelry
Love sweets and candy
Love dancing and music

I have never heard such a thing. Maybe in america.

>quick thinking,
look at all those black nobel laureates

How many medal of honor winners are non-white?

it's a meme meant to subvert what remains of social cohesion between white people for the purpose of turning the whole world into transexual niggers ruled over by kike overlords.

that's because there are 2 types of people
the virgin and the chad, you see this growing up
either you are breaking heads and smashing pussy or you are waiting for your life to turn around and live what the jewish silver screen tells you life is like
all I did growing up was getting into fights, banging sloots and doing drugs and save for 1 friend I still stay in contact because we work together everyone else I've met as an adult was a virgin
chads burn bright as fuck and end up living their own lives not circle jerking about how the white race is dying

Marc Felix has been the only semi-successful black in strongman.

everyones sort of said what the problem is so far, it starts from childhood where we are taught not to fight each other if we have ((good)) parents.
in dresden as a kid all the poorest were good fighters because their dads were drunk all the time and didnt stop them, i had one fight all my life when i was 18 playing football and i lost bad lol. im not saying we should send our children out to kill each other like gypsies but maybe doing sports like boxing from a young age should be made normal?

its got nothing to do with genetics, its purely cultural, white people when sent to war are capable of filling graves the size of a stadium.

>Chad's don't care about their race

I see you werent a Chad because you probably rolled around with fat manlet niggers and spics you probably tried to "dance" like them too lol

>a good portion of them have Nordic ancestry.
good very nice

it just so happens that the nordic countries are the biggest liberals also, next to the US

how sexist not to call this WorldStrongestMan instead of WorldStorngestHuman. women can do anything men can do...and better