23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles

DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles In Order To “Screw With Racists”

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/A2UykCMU
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html
theregister.co.uk/2015/10/21/fbi_requests_commercial_dna_results/
squawker.org/author/alidabs/
archive.is/ksRNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ingredients for seed bombs:

Flower seed
Potter’s clay powder, from any craft shop
Peat-free compost
Water
A bowl
A baking tray

Instructions:

Mix the seed, clay, and compost together in a bowl to a ratio of three handfuls of clay, five handfuls of compost and one handful of seed. Then carefully add water slowly and gradually (you don’t want it too gloopy), mixing it all together until you get a consistency that you can form into truffle-sized balls. Lay them out to bake dry on a sunny windowsill for at least three hours.'

you could destroy the ghetto for under 20 dollars.

Destroy your local ghetto

List of Seeds to use:
Kudzu
Horseradish
Chinese virginia creeper
Tree of heaven
Bamboo
Sugar maple
brambles
bull nettles
Giant hogweed
Thorned Blackberries
Mulberry
Morning glory cairica
Honey locust
BERMUDA GRASS
Persicaria perfoliata
rhizome
Euphorbia milii
Campsis radicans
ragweed
Hedera helix

pastebin.com/A2UykCMU

how did they know they were racists? this is stupid and fake.

>not understanding DNA
Twins can have different DNA percentages from person to person.
Why is it when that raw data is uploaded to all 4 major DNA testing websites the generally are relatively the same detected across platforms. This is stupid and fake.

Fuck DNA tests but fuck you for posting this fake news from (((squaker)))))

why would you want to destroy homes in the ghetto?

they'll just move somewhere else, closer to you

Also, a lot of ghettos are really old historical buildings

There's no legitimate source for this.
It seems to me like this guy wrote the article after finding out that he's part nigger and is in denial about the truth and looking for any justification for why it's wrong.

this

Thats how they teach you science at a liberal arts university.

I think I got meme'd by the DNA jew. Should I sue? that .3% really triggered me.

the problem isn't the space its the people, this just diffuses the problem out of the containment zone

>"Racists" that insisted on being 100% white and retook the test multiple times made us "fuck with racists" and add

oh fuck, this really made me laugh
>jewish science

Am I white Sup Forums?

My results got changed pretty drastically by the new algorithm. The >0.1% nigger was still there though

From the original article:

'Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would've been fun to throw a "10 percent West African" in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. "Since we couldn't do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add '< 1 percent' to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren't lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it's a one or a zero."

retards

Sorry, not white.

Lock the doors first, but as a prank

Forward his name and description, colleagues, to AB.

You're not white, but YOU WUZ KANGZ!

>Someone just found out his great grandmother was BLACKED and this thread is a sad attempt to cope.
JUST

perfect opportunity for a class action lawsuit and/or refunds

So there is a chance I'm actually white?

>West African
>3.9%
Nope. Only applies to the

I get that the story's fake but what did they expect for giving money to a company that is clearly selling their data on to the highest bidding insurance company? Let alone just handing that data over to the cops..

How is this even legal? If you pay for something you have to get what you paid for, falsifying the results is them breaking their side of the deal.

>These tests are a shitshow

Save your money and just photoshop the results you want rather than getting fucked up fake results you pay for....

Original article...

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html

And don't forget that they turn the results over the the FBI too...

theregister.co.uk/2015/10/21/fbi_requests_commercial_dna_results/

Oh wow, a company connected with Jewgle lies and pushed antiwhite bullshit? Imagine my shawk!

"Call the cops!" (Les 'pussy kike faggot rat' Gold in Hardcore Pawn)

>The DNA website lied guys, I'm really white!

>squawker.org/author/alidabs/

bullshit

Archive of the original Cracked article: archive.is/ksRNw
It's an interesting read and there's other shady shit OP's link doesn't cover.

>"most of our calls have been from people wanting to be changed from Italian."
fucking kek