Go Green General /GGG/ Fuck the Mods part THREE

Operation Go Green:
This Thread is for the discussion of Operation Go Green, brainstorming ideas, giving helpful advice and suggestions on plants to use.

Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods.
These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).
You guys are tackling the ghetto problem all wrong.

You dont need to move into the neighborhood and barricade it with high end security systems and big guns.

You need to make seed bombs.

These areas lack infrastructure and maintenance.
If you look into the areas of Detroit that have been abandoned for a long time you will see nature reclaiming it.

All you need to do give mother nature a push.
A seed bomb is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds.
If you get plants that are known house breakers all you need to do is throw that shit in some yards.

You could literally destroy the ghettos using plants.

All you gotta do is toss some seed bombs into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.
Ive done this in Florida and a few other locations for fun.

Find out the biggest problem plant in your area and make seed balls full of it and throw those fuckers far and wide all over the ghetto.

Black people do not take care of their properties and all you have to do is weaponize botanical friends to destroy them.

We have white flight but we can make green flight occur in urban decay.

All you have to do is toss some of these in shitty areas and before to long nature will fuck it up

Other urls found in this thread:

planthardiness.ars.usda.gov/PHZMWeb/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum
manoa.hawaii.edu/hpicesu/DPW/HCC-2010/sphagnumpdf.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln98ZGNnJ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=TIBfa3G1CH4
youtube.com/watch?v=KPuNhVT2xJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=zU-uyG9IZWk
invasivespeciesinfo.gov/plants/multiflorarose.shtml
thespruce.com/pictures-of-poisonous-plants-2132624
paliltd.com/blog/japanese-knotweed-the-plant-that-can-destroy-your-house-sale
gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/tgen/trees-with-invasive-roots.htm
learn.livingdirect.com/invasive-plants/
invasiveplantatlas.org/
floridagrownspecialties.com/eucalyptus-facts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
plants.usda.gov/java/noxiousDriver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ingredients for seed bombs:

Flower seed
Potter’s clay powder, from any craft shop
Peat-free compost
Water
A bowl
A baking tray

Instructions:

Mix the seed, clay, and compost together in a bowl to a ratio of three handfuls of clay, five handfuls of compost and one handful of seed. Then carefully add water slowly and gradually (you don’t want it too gloopy), mixing it all together until you get a consistency that you can form into truffle-sized balls. Lay them out to bake dry on a sunny windowsill for at least three hours.'

you could destroy the ghetto for under 20 dollars.

Destroy your local ghetto

List of Seeds to use:
Kudzu
Horseradish
Chinese virginia creeper
Tree of heaven
Bamboo
Sugar maple
brambles
bull nettles
Giant hogweed
Thorned Blackberries
Mulberry
Morning glory cairica
Honey locust
BERMUDA GRASS
Persicaria perfoliata
rhizome
Euphorbia milii
Campsis radicans
ragweed
Hedera helix

Atropa belladonna
------------------------------------------
fucking poisonous all over the plant: roots, leaves, berries.

True lover's knot\Paris quadrifolia
very poisonous berries.

Daphne Mezereum
also known as February daphne, mezereon, mezereum, spurge laurel or spurge olive, has tasty-looking berries which are
poisonous as hell. Will attract children or even adult niggers.

Symphoricarpos albus
weird-looking berries, will attract children. Poisonous.
These are fast-growing poisonous berries, because they are weeds\one-year plants. Keep 3-5 plants in your attic or in hidden garden parts, doing yearly seed gathering:
Arum maculatum
Sambucus ebulus - not one-yeared, but produces helluva berries.
Calla palustris - can multiply its numbers very fast.
Bush:
Euonymus verrucosus

are you telling people to commit eco-terrorism?

Remember to use the USDA Hardiness Zone Map to find out which plant grows best where

no, we are just beautifying the ghetto, no terrorism involved

Why are the mods so salty? This is environmentalism.

Also, forgot the link
planthardiness.ars.usda.gov/PHZMWeb/

Bamboo
>Fast growth (like a meter in a day).
>Resilient as shit and grows in all kinds of climates.
>Spreads like weeds and will remain dificult to remove without torching it down.
>Turn ghettos into actual jungles.

**However there would need to be roots in the clay ball instead of seeds**

Bull Nettles

Blackberries
certain varieties of blackberry are fucking savage growers.
Blacks drove out by Black-berries
oh the delicious irony
normal adjusted people maintain their blackberries and they are a great plant and give awesome fruit
however black people dont maintain anything
so it would savage everything

Bird seed
full of invasive junk weeds & attracts birds as a bonus

Canada Thistle
Handling this prickly summer perennial requires heavy leather gloves and strong determination.
Chinese Elm

Clover
Cottonwoods
>Cheap as fuck
>Grow well in zones 2-9, basically every urban area in the US plus some.
>Hardy as fuck
>Grows fast as fuck, over six feet a year
>Germinates easy as fuck, might actually be compatible with the Frisbee idea

Most importantly

>Roots have intense lateral spread
>Destroys literally everything in path
>Can fuck a house or small building foundation if planted within 10 - 15 feet of structure
>Pries up Sidewalks and roads without effort

I've had to demolish houses that dumb-ass owners planted cottonwoods next to.

these things, combined with voracious ground/wall cover like Kudzu or bamboo, could erase urban ghettos in less than an decade if left unchecked.

Giant Hogweed
For people in PA, try giant hogweed. It's an invasive plant, incredibly nasty, and causes third degree burns in anyone who touches it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum

You cannot physically remove it without a fucking hazmat suit.
Kudzu

Peat Moss ******************(EXPLOSIVE AND SPONTANEOUSLY IGNITES)******************
Guys I have an idea: Why don't we use Peat Moss (Sphagnum) seeds?
They're invasive and annoying as fuck (manoa.hawaii.edu/hpicesu/DPW/HCC-2010/sphagnumpdf.pdf)
Just like any other annoying plant out there.

Here's the thing about these fuckers; these guys spread their seeds via wind. To spread its spores, the capsule holding the spores builds up air pressure before rupturing and launching the spores high in the air. In short, they explode their seeds up into the air at a speed of 65mph (29m/s) in less than 1/1000 of a second. Imagine being around a bunch of these guys while you're walking around the hood. Shitty, right?

But that's not all. You know what else this stuff does? It sometimes spontaneously erupts in flames (pic related). These guys are a great source of carbon fuel (Peat bogs cover 1% of the earth but contain 30% of Earth's carbon). This shit burns underground, and is a pain in the ass to deal with:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln98ZGNnJ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=TIBfa3G1CH4
youtube.com/watch?v=KPuNhVT2xJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=zU-uyG9IZWk

MORNING GLORY / BINDWEED
morning glory or bindweed forms a huge root system up to 20 feet deep

from a study done in Oregon:
>thrives in all types of soil
>extensive root system that may penetrate to a depth of 20 feet or more
>can be transplanted from even a very small piece of root or grown from seeds
> excavations have been made in morning Glory patches to a depth of 6 feet and in a short time stand of weeds covered the bottom, showing how easily it regenerates

it's a real bitch in Oregon and from personal experience its a pain to pull out.
I still think it may be too pretty though, and some varieties are hallucinogenic, which could contribute to the drug problem.

Lily of the Valley (poisonous and invasive)

Siberian Elms

Look at this picture you've taken the time to make.
Your plan is retarded.
Stop making these retarded threads.
Stop being retarded.

Here are some links to useful websites for info on invasive plants so you dont cause damage to nature, remember this is nature vs nignogs not nature vs nature
invasivespeciesinfo.gov/plants/multiflorarose.shtml
thespruce.com/pictures-of-poisonous-plants-2132624
paliltd.com/blog/japanese-knotweed-the-plant-that-can-destroy-your-house-sale
gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/tgen/trees-with-invasive-roots.htm
learn.livingdirect.com/invasive-plants/
invasiveplantatlas.org/
floridagrownspecialties.com/eucalyptus-facts/

dresscode yes or no?

this plan is perfect, stop trying to derail shill

Good luck burgers, I won't participate because we don't have a ghetto problem here in our beautiful country.

no, do not get caught, just do drive by seed bomb throwing

you are lucky toothpaste, thank you as well

**One thing I'd like to contribute:
If you mix gibberellic acid into this recipe ... it will promote a much faster growth rate.

Also throw in some nitrogen powder-based fertilizer, and it'll promote a stronger plant.

so i should cancel my order of bernie2020 tshirts?

bumpo

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides

Dendrocnide moroides, also known as the stinging brush, mulberry-leaved stinger, gympie gympie, gympie, gympie stinger, stinger, the suicide plant, or moonlighter, is common to rainforest areas in the north east of Australia.It is best known for stinging hairs that cover the whole plant and deliver a potent neurotoxin when touched. It is the most toxic of the Australian species of stinging trees. The fruit is edible if the stinging hairs that cover it are removed.

i mean, if you wanna do it, sure i guess but, its not part of the full plan

i think eople buying fertilizer is bad, might freak the government out if fuckloads of randomers are buying it. you know how freaked out governments get about shit like that

Not shilling.
I'm just going to start reporting your dumb ass every time I see this thread.

ohh lawdy these white cracka ass jive turkeys be spreading white supremacy with da plants, ya'll niggas know we aint got lawn equipment. Planting invasive plant species is racist. gibs me dat lawn mowah honkey, and your spic landscaper too.

well miracle grow isnt that harmful a substance and wont cause any problems

its not eco terorrism. its eco-restoration

Stay mad buttblasted nigger not my fault you're a fucking retard

fuken kek

WHITE FLOWER

Oh. So basically get a bunch of Sup Forumslacks to go do humanitarian work and plant community gardens.
Nice.

david the gnome should be mascot. cant believe you guys know him

yea, does good for nature

I approve. Get the rest of the aisle to care about nature

covert stickers featuring him on might be something il make. soareas in progress,give a sign to others who think, oh shit, i better help out. nothing to blatant, just david, riding a fox, through a ghetto

K N O T W E E D:

it's perfect
>It is listed by the World Conservation Union as one of the world's worst invasive species
>The invasive root system and strong growth can damage concrete foundations, buildings, flood defences, roads, paving, retaining walls and architectural sites. It can also reduce the capacity of channels in flood defences to carry water.
>stems may reach a maximum height of 3–4 m (9.8–13.1 ft) each growing season.

Keep in mind that most of these will produce flowers which produce pollen.
If a jungle of these types of plants form bees will be EVERYWHERE.

You don't bother with knotweed seed. You find a clump of it, which is easy enough, and you dig down and get to the rhizome. The core of it is a big woody thing, but all around it will be kind of woody little roots that have growth eyes on them. You don't have to pick carefully like you do with some plants because there are growth nodes all over the rhizomes. You take a bit of that, bury it at an angle under a walkway or a foundation, and just leave it.

I thought you were trying to improve the environment? Not destroy it?

Choose bamboo and multiple plants like blackberry

Bump

"I'm not spreading invasives"
>Actively promotes the spreading of invasive plants
Kill yourself.

This.

Okay true spread better plants

I was referring to deep ghetto areas that would not have any access to the outside environment

who would win a war? a ghetto full of nogs? or, a bunch of hippies planting seeds?

From the cleansing knotweed fire a new world will be born.

>choose all the edibles
Yes let's feed the niggers.

BTW IDEA!
If the mods shoah this thread, make a new one with the OP being about environmentalism and put the plan in the replies.

Blackberry. Don't fuck with bamboo much, its less harmful but also less helpful. Blackberry, though, spreads like wildfire.

Plants to focus on:
Blackberry
Chamomile
cont?

>no dictamnus that can literally light niggers on fire then be replaced
>just a bunch of invasive species
you're a loser

It doesn't mean these areas are contained by any means. if anything, it will become a haven for these invasives to spread.

Yes i approve
Why did mods shut this down?
Is there another site to follow this movement on?

No, it's botanical-terrorism.

I want to balance between populating with plants very quickly and not hurting surrounding environment.
Deep ghetto would not impact outside anyways

Crown Of Thorns: Euphorbia milii :although anons have been posting invasive species, i would like to give an honorable mention to the crown of thorns. they are one of the few poisonous thorn bushes that exist. the sap will send you to the ER if you get it in your system. they look like any other thorn bush except for the certain time of the year that they flower. Poisonous, dangerous, and even promotes cancer genes and tumors.
yep, it's really nasty. like i said before i used to work in a greenhouse. we had a very large, very old one of those that we were all specifically instructed to stay the hell away from. people still messed with it anyway and got sick all the time from being stupid. Topkek.

BERMUDA GRASS
>>Zero maintenance.
>>Grows everywhere.
>>Invasive species.
>>Extends its reach to find water.
>>In three generations it becomes impossible to remove.
Short of salting the Earth, there's no going back. The best part is that you're left with lush golf tier grass!

It doesn't affect the nigger population at all.
They don't eat the plants.
Wildlife eats the plants when they have nothing else to eat because beneficial plants are chocked out by invasives.

Not really interested in your plan, as i live in a really nice and white part of Italy, but I'm really curious about something. Let's say, for argument's sake, that your plan goes "viral", lots of houses infested with nigs are no longer viable, then what? where would our beloved kangs go? Wouldn't they find some way to fuck shit up somewhere else? Just wondering here,
I wish you success in view of all the keks that could be had.

Doesn't seem terrifying in general. Seems like an edgy alt-right re-skin of treehugging. Which, by the way, I am all for. This is a pretty clever way to promote environmentalism.

no, its eco-activism

Oh shitballs, I planted a bit too much and this happened

>beneficial plants
>place where there is no plants or wildlife besides rats

I want to introduce native species and have them propogate fast as fuck and bring out bees and insects to let them flourish. That's what everyone I know is doing, I don't like the idea of invasives besides bamboo and shit, and I think most people agree.

For me it's mutual benefit between nature and civilized society. Old shitty houses being overrun with plants and yards getting filled with stuff that facilitates the growth of wildlife, forcing nogs into a new ecosystem kek

Spreading of invasive species is not "environmentalism"

A daily reminder that what OP is promoting is in fact ILLEGAL.

If they go into the surrounding areas it will red pill the residents on race.

>tfw you seed bomb food bearing plants into nigborhoods and they survive the collapse because you gave them food

Other fun plants

Chinese Elm tree
Hackberry tree
Sugar Maple
And here's a handy to refer to of other plants:

plants.usda.gov/java/noxiousDriver

Try using plants native to the local eco system so it doesn't fuck up the environment

If you do this, you'll have tons of ghetto leeches fleeing their houses and relocating to the nicer parts of America which will further destabilize any developed areas from an infestation of kangs.

Nice try tho JIDF scum :^)

Legal species are preferable.

Render unto Nature what is Nature's

Well most white neighborhoods are too expensive for nigs to move in but if they do move in it will be a redpill for the people living there on how nogs really act and it will cause the normies to hate them

see

What's to stop people from throwing kudzu balls at wealthy properties? Bet ya didn't think about that, fuckface

Yes but, given the typical amerifat mindset, people would just be like "oh noes, the coloured people is in danger, MORE WELFARE, MORE FREE HOUSES, MORE THEY DINDU NUFFIN!"

This plan is solid and, in my opinion machiavellian, but still just a palliative

If you had been reading the discussion, everyone is calling out people for promoting spreading invasive species. They want to spread aggressive and productive species like blackberries and shit. Basically activism.

Please don't use non native plants. Those can really fuck up an ecosystem and they spread really fucking quick.

Good luck going against decades of indoctrination on how "people of all colours are the same".

Landscapers

The rodents you are referring to are necessary for the ecosystem.
There are also many small plants that provide food for said "rodents" as well as birds, and other animal life that feed on both.

The fact that you larp as an environmentalist is disgusting, consider suicide.

>Giant hogweed

I hope you get raped by niggers, spreading that shit ANYWHERE.

Wealthy people hire a gardener to remove invasive species. Problem solved.

Way too many newfags here. These threads were spread around last year. It didn't happen then and it won't happen now. You wh*tes are funny with your small pigdicks, poor imagination and bad weed saturated brains.

Yeah, you're not promoting the spread of invasives at all.

You obviously have no comprehension of how difficult these organisms are to remove, and how quickly they take hold over an area that provides limited resources to them.

wealthy properties could afford to remove them. wealthy properties generally have their own gardeners aswell

I like the idea

>spread flowers and redpills

This.

Did you not see that the only responses to that post other than yours are posts condemning the use of those invasive, unproductive species?

Some mod is going around and killing this and other threads left and right. Not sure what crawled up his ass.

wealthy property = white people
white people = competence
competence = taking care of property

Blackberries is a good one. If you take care of your lawn they're great, if not than you'll have your house covered in botannical barbed wire pretty quick. Does anyone have a video or infographic on making seed bombs? I think the visual element helps things like this. Shame I don't live in Atlanta anymore, so many nice house that would've been worth so much if only someone would spend a day with a weed whacker.

>Spreading invasive species
Could you idiots stop that?
If you want to change something just do positive gentrification and let Hipsters move in by spreading pleasent greenery or local plants that bother. But please don't fuck up your cities by bringing in more invasive species.
Nothing good has ever come out of them and getting rid of them is harder then poor tenants.

kudzu and hogweed need to gtfo this list for good

a nigger. turns out he liked it. and wants to preserve their ghettos

What about "It's Okay to Be White"? That started to Redpill those who had "muh six million jews" forced down the throat for 12 years

This.
If nignogs get bothered by it and decide to get rid of all the plants by setting fire to them and in extension to their own neighbourhood... Then it's their own doing.

Spread tons and tons of datura, vines and blackberries

Wisteria is better for Oregon.

See

fuck off muhammed

This plan is just going to make the niggers move to other places. Detroit is a lost cause, just let it be a containment center for niggers at this point.

what we could do, is pretend were hipsters, and trick real hipsters, into the positives of using our suggested choice of species "we chose blackberries, because even the homeless can know they will be able to eat something, should there be no food available". hipters rejoice and go nuts on planting blackberry shit, thinking their helping the community, whilst simultaniously destroying it lol