Reminder that Tomoko is a whore. Just an unsuccessful one

Reminder that Tomoko is a whore. Just an unsuccessful one.

>Tomoko now a senior
>still a virgin

>Unsuccessful
For now.
Now that she's slowly getting out of her shell, it's just a matter of time before she meets a boy willing to break her hymen.

>roasties have to merely exist to get laid
>tomoko still a virgin

/r9k/ BTFO

>cute introverted girl with an intact hymen in her senior year
ONLY IN ANIME

>Now that she's slowly getting out of her shell
Give one example of this

Just like me

Sorry me and Tomoko Tuesday guy took off for the week we will be back next week .

This is from nico Tanigawa New manga.

I don't feel like bumping a thread right now.

Did you even read the last chapter?

Or the 50 before?

Another? Didn't they just start Write Sisters not to long ago?

>Tomoko is just the whore no one wants

Tomoko is the Felicia of anime.

I really related to Tomoko at the start when she only had one friend who she hated. Now she has way more friends than me and I don't like it.

No

I'm like 30 chapters in

I personally love seeing her maturing and improving as a human being.

Enjoy the ride

Whore, or whore not. There is no try.

Watching Tomoko grow is very inspiring but I agree with you on relating to her more in the beginning

That's why I love Tomoko. She's a virgin who craves the cock. She would want to have sex quickly and would be freaky in bed, unlike most other virgin girls who would put off sex as long as possible and would just lie there.

Having friends doesn't necessarily make one a normie. I can very much relate to where Tomoko is now: I have friends and have improved as a person, but I'm still horribly self-conscious, awkward, and unhappy

JUST

This.

>Ucchi and Yuu on all fours, wearing only skimpy lingerie, with Tomoko's 140cm self standing on them one foot on each back

She'd think about it without freaking out.

That was a year ago when they did that manga.

I guarantee you that you crossed paths with at least one back in your high school. You just didn't notice because your standards were unrealistically higher than your level.

>Tfw I realized years later that this one cute autistic girl in high school liked me

Fuck me lads

They're usually ugly as fuck though.

This is what Tomoko will look like after 20 years and 6 kids.

I knew this shy brown girl in school who was like 2 feet shorter than me who was always quiet around everyone in our few classes except for me. When she was around me she instantly gained confidence and was out spoken as fuck.

I'm sure Tomoki will fix it.