ALT-RIGHT COLLAPSING, THE DREAMS OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS WILL EXTINGUISH

This will be the first race war between alt-right whites vs. nazbol whites vs. cuckservative whites vs. neocon jews and their white enablers vs. cucked beta whites who think they're alt-right vs. white leftists.

Anyway, you guys keep fighting for your dying country while I, an Indian American, is thriving with a career not having to deal with any of this meme war shit.

Later white niggers.

D&C kys shill.

Yes, keep calling people shills. That will definitely reverse the seismic demographic shifts in this country over the coming decades.

Pathetic, your white ancestors would be ashamed. Keep in-fighting with your own cucked race.

This is correct. But the war is pointless. The white leftists will realize that establishing a communist utopia will be impossible without a massive ideological cleansing of the population. This will lead them to form an alliance with the Nazbols and put all right-wing degenerates in death camps.

>junker you're drunk again
Stop posting your utopian dreams here. Nazbol is an inherent contradicting ideology and therefore nihilism. They were always a part of the left.

>nazbol meme
saged

At this point, right-wingers deserve all the shit that's coming to them. How many opportunities did they have to mobilize and actually form a cohesive ideology to combat the Left? Too many, and they squandered each and every one of them. Now they get caught up in inconsequential meme wars on Twitter, random white niggers put up vlogs thinking that it will change the state of their country, and they STILL stand their all cucked as they watch Europe get turned into an infernal plane and the American White demographic shrink.

"Whites build the best civilizations."

Correction, you're white ANCESTORS built the best civilizations, and all you had to do was maintain and protect it. But now these white niggers can't even do that. Their Jewish overlords have willed them into submission.

Ignore the truth amerimutt, your race is dying. I can guarantee that whites hate each other more than they hate any nigger or kike.

>Indian American
Ouch

What you are saying is for the most part, correct. But don't think for a second we will go down without a fight
The winds of change are blowing street shitter we are rising once again

And the right turns out to be a giant death cult. Who could have seen that one coming?

You're probably a heritagefag with ~10% tops of actual Amerindian blood.

>t. Bruxellois

If by collapsing you mean growing stronger, then yeah, i guess we are collapsing. 25 cents has now been deposited into your account.

generation zyklon will save us

>meme war shit
Ay yo Pajeet got actual shit to deal with

Not a death cult its about love for our people. And hate for the people attempting to destroy our existence

You care so much about your "my people" fantasy that you'd rather just blow everything up than let the brown people have something. Got it. Don't see the difference between that and a death cult though.

Pic related, it's your people.

'Alt-Right' is a Libtard created meme. There is no such group.

Even normies have catched on on this shitty dog whistle, fucking retard.

You do realize brown people have their own countries?
Why can whites not control their own destiny? We don't need non whites. They need us.

Does that make it any less true? Go suck the popes toes while niggers flood your shore

Uhm... no. That’s like calling Superman an evil villain murderer for taking out the evil villain murderers. Fuck you and your shit flag.

>How many opportunities to mobilize?

None, we need the support of one or more billionaires to organize on the same level as the left. It’s a miracle what we’ve managed to accomplish so far with so little

I meant Indian American (pajeet), not Native fag. That was my error.

Leftists are the only ones committing genocide

>You do realize brown people have their own countries?
Yeah, the US for example. Plenty of brown people live there. Why can't they control their own destiny?

What are you going to do with them? Put them in camps? Put them on boats and drop them in the jungle? Are you going to perform surgery on them and turn them white?

What's the idea? How are you going to protect "your people"?

You probably already thought of it, but you're arguing with a br*Wn subhuman instead of a proper Belgian, no need to get riled up.

And a communist on top of that.

>You do realize brown people have their own countries?
>They need us.

How the fuck do you not see the contradiction? If brown people needed whites, then those brown countries wouldn't be very brown, would they? Whites ALLOW for browns to go to their country, and then when they get here it's all "REDPILLED ON RACE REALISM AND LIVIN' THE SUPREME MEME ETHNO-NATIONALIST DREAM."

Like what the fuck do you want? If you wanted an ethno-nationalist state like your founding fathers intended for it to be, then why did you let non-whites in the first place? Yeah, that's right: leftist whites and the Jews that cucked them in the first place.

Half Belgian half Dutch. More Germanic than you Jean-Pierre.

>seismic demographic shift
HAHAHAHAHAHA
these are the same cucks who claimed hillary had a 96% chance of winning
we've already deported at least 1m shitskins matey
and the hispanic birthrate went down about 85%
so, shill, suck a dick and fuck off
you are a born loser

>that meme
Why can’t you even copy a Sup Forums meme right? The ancient dead bodies and the pepes ruin it

>amerimutt
>afraid to show flag
nice try kiddo

>br*Wn subhuman instead of a proper Belgian

And look at Belgium now, betaboy. It's a bastion for jihadism and rape. If there were any "proper Belgians" left, they would have never allowed them. Keep using brown people as a scapegoat to distract you from your own genetic betrayal.

Bitch Lasagna

This post just proves my delusion. What part of your race is going to become a minority by the year 2050 do you not fucking understand? This is literally the only truth that anyone agrees on, regardless of political ideology. You're alone on this, cuddlebitch.

Did the words br*Wn subhuman compel you to reply?
Have I found the ultimate (you) machine, br*Wn subhuman?

>white
>nazbols

The vast majority of these retards are non-Muslim Arabs, mixed Asian-Slavs and Spics.