Take the lookspill

Reminder that looks are EVERYTHING
This guy is a literal felon who was immediately awarded a modeling job after he got out of prison because he looked hot in his mugshot.
A good-looking man (and women in general) has his life handed to him in a silver platter. He can be lazy, he can be an asshole, he can be a fucking criminal yet women will love and worship him anyway.
Normie men go out of their way to get a good prestigious job, an interesting personality, a lot of money, a good physique etc just so they can attract a woman. Sup Forums WILL deny this, but sex and companionship are pretty much the primary drivers of most men, without it society simply collapses.
But at the end of the day Chad still completely outclasses the normies simply because of his superior genetics, a normie's never truly loves him, she will always desire Chad.

But Sup Forums refuses to take this redpill. Instead we get daily threads about MUH ONIONS, MUH MANLY HOBBIES, MUH NOFAP CONFIDENCE. As if women give a shit about any of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6aq0eGdHMkA
youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM&t=153s
youtu.be/kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=ac_nYET7aQI&t
youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A?t=250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember people. If you put women on a pedestal and they are the single most important goal in your life, you will end up like OP.

sage

Brown eye subhumans BTFO

NO its the convict pill that we need to take

take varg for example. complete loser edgy soyboy rock musician then murdered his companion and went to jail and became famous and started his own cult on the internet which has many thousands of followers.

>take the felony pill Sup Forums, find your QT

Men NATURALLY put women on pedestals you retard. Look up the women are wonderful effect.
Even if you personally don't, it still affects you. You live in a society built by white knights.

alright cool man so get surgery or kill yourself you giant faggot

Approx 70% of attractiveness is controllable by the individual.

Generally being healthy, fit, well dressed, charismatic, etc., is enough to put 80% of people in top 20% attractiveness.

Stop being a whiny fag.

Strawman and cope

there is no such thing as privilege OP- pol/

so what? this is why i only come to Sup Forums like once a week to see if anything interesting, but no.. cancer like this expecting us to feel sorry for ourselves.

>good looking guy gets a job in modeling because he looks good
geee

low t sissies

No kurwa you dont understand. He literally got a top tier wife and hundreds of thousands $ in modelling contracts just because of his looks.

shet wrong ping I meant this guy

Fuck you, copecel

youtu.be/6aq0eGdHMkA

Lol no. More like 10% is controllable 90% is genetic

He was already married and cheated with some rich 6.

BRUH JUST QUIT PUTTING WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL

Being attractive ain't all that its cracked up to be. Women want to talk to you all the time. You catch them looking at you. Same goes for with faggots. Ugly men don't seem to mind a handsome guy and I'd say it goes the other way as well.

>As if women give a shit about any of this.
>As if men give a shit what women think.

yeah just hit the gym bro

this is what 'high quality sperm' looks like, at least when it comes to facial features, the women want this in their children and so the likely single women will flock in droves to fuck him, then knowing he probably wouldn't have the money to care for the child, will find a cuck to raise his non-genetic relative.

>A good-looking man has his life handed to him in a silver platter.
stay-at-home-dad master race here. stay mad

> le 56 face

>>As if men give a shit what women think.

Unless you are literally retarded it is extremely obvious that they do.

he is a mixed race blue eyed american man

Ive seen that video 2 times. Both of you are probably ~20 years old with NO achievements in life and you look for something to blame it on. You havent got laid, you didnt do good in school, you dont have the oppurtunity to go to higher education, you DONT have a job and you are just lazy NEETs leeching off neetbux all day and sitting in their own misery. Looks are important, but not everything. They are everything though if you want to fuck cheap hoes.
Eat shit

Do you honestly think the guy on the right couldn't pull a decent girl if he has good game just because more attractive guys like the one on the left exist?

Nice ad hominems and strawmen, friend

nigger

MUH MUH LOGICAL FALLACIES
You must be one of them average IQ INTJs eh.
Sad

Pic related gets laid all the time. Look into Real Social Dynamics. You have no idea what you're talking about

>Both of you are probably ~20 years old
Bingo
>NO achievements in life and you look for something to blame it on.
I study at a prestigious university and have studied multiple foreign languages.
>You havent got laid
Bingo
>You didnt do good in school
>You dont have the oppurtunity to go to higher education
Final tomorrow
>you DONT have a job
Worked as a sysadmin last year.
>sitting in their own misery
Ye
>Looks are important, but not everything. They are everything though if you want to fuck cheap hoes.
Kill yourself

>what women think
>their bodies
pick one faggot

>Being attractive ain't all that its cracked up to be.
YES IT IS
youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM&t=153s
2:30
EVERYONE LOVES CHAD

Jesus you are mad.

more like you're a lazy faggot
even if youve given up hope you should exercise and be hygenic, stop spreading your cope

>Bro why are you so mad
Man I wonder.

brb in 25 minutes

Funny how you just keep doubling down on your low iq rhetoric. Enjoy the fascist larping though.

either you hit the gym and at least get fit and healthy, learn some discipline, or you stay on your arse, stay fat, stay lazy and never learn anything
your choice faggots, stop dragging everyone else down with you you fat cunts

You are a lost case and you will probably kill yourself once the depression sets in since you havent been outside from months

You still havent refuted anything Ive said so far. I mean seriously, look at your posts. Only insults and strawmen. Just how low IQ are you?

That guy looks a lot more handsome than the other le 56% memes.

You fucking nailed it Brit.
What should an ugly-faced man do ? Just kill himself ? What the fuck You(OP) wanna prove here ?
Its very simple, if you have good genes you'll get your ass and go to gym or discipline yourself in a field.
If you are a low-life Untermensch you'll become a soyboy,trans,gay or some beta lowlife who will waste his life.Its pretty much fucking simple.

>Waaahh some people look better than me

Big fucking deal. Look your best, get healthy, gain muscle and stop acting like a beta faggot, and you will be surprised how much better your life is. Don't improve yourself for women, do it for your own self worth, your own self respect.

I have a pretty attractive face, have been refereed to as "hot" and a "stud" by women. But I am a hyper-introvert with poor social skills and a small social circle consisting mostly of video game playing beta males so I never get laid. Sometimes if a woman is drunk around me they will try to seduce me, otherwise while sober I need to initiate everything which I never do because I'm a pussy

Good looks make a difference, but not as much as social skills and an active social life

>cmon user, be a soulless degenerate piece of shit, everyone is doing it!

deepthroat a 12 gauge slug load out the barrel of a shotgun faggot

And what have you said so far that needs to be refuted?
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKZ

I have a 9 to 10 face and I still am a loser NEET

S.. s.. Santa?

Better, but still autistic screeching tier. Keep trying, LARPfriend

Do men scale women so evenly due to pure autism?

THAS RITE

go to gym

>Men NATURALLY put women on pedestals you retard.
Implying thats a good thing
Sup Forums really helped me stop putting women on a pedestal. If anything, I feel the reverse

you lost, son? /r9k/ is over there.

stop being ugly, by the way.

Looks aren't everything. You also have to be shallow to get along. Castrate any sort of humor like sarcasm or dry humor. Be amused and charming. No deep thoughts except delivered in the most banal way. Be amused by dumb shit. Looks are only half of the equation.

>Looks are only half of the equation.
Bullshit and cope

This society needs to transcend their superficiality, that's the only way forward,for men and women. Not a single genius, philosopher, great mathematician, engineer, etc; has looked ideally like chad. Do physical features matter in (Human) social hierarchy and contribute to inherent bias? Yes. But that doesn't define your own self worth. Rise above that shit.

>tfw good looking
>many women have liked me
>still a 25 year old virgin because im a sperg
faggot op

I think putting women on a pedestal has taken a whole new level of beta. Used to be men respected women but didn't tolerate their stupid shit.

When did I tell you to be a degenerate you retard

>he didn't google the effect the other user mentioned and started talking out his ass like a retard anyway

It used to be a good thing during prehistoric times, now it's a fucking nation wrecker

Double bullshit on you. I'm a good looking guy. I know what I'm talking about. Presence and delivery matter. Being good looking is like being famous but you have to stroke people's ego or you'll only get bitches.

/r9k/

men value personality characteristics more than looks.

a 10/10 who is a degenerate whore is pump and dump material while a 5/10 who at least attempts to be a decent human being (honesty, loyalty, sense of humor ect) is wife material and will instantly become more attractive if she shows good personality traits.

The male psyche is more complex.

What an excellent show.

>Presence and delivery matter.
Yea maybe in the pizza business. Meanwhile in reality: youtu.be/kVB3ypWVu14

Guys are gay for good looking dudes. You'll get more opportunities as a good looking dude but you have to act like a Chad.

You hold a woman up. You make her higher...
Before that you lift her out of a fucking gutter filled w/ menstrual blood, mucus, tears, snot and ass funk (girls love getting fucked in the ass.)
Also women secretly fantasize about being raped and, laying in bed for a hundred years getting fucked, giving birth and breastfeeding -- being used. This is what they are- you as a man lift her up.
If you don't they end up on their knees as cocksuckers, tonguefucking nigger ass, committing suicide cuz they won't fuck a faggot.

Yes, it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=ac_nYET7aQI&t

we are bunch of autists lmao

Looks matter but are not a guarantee to pussy unless you're shallow.

>looked hot

Hot? He looks like a fucking fish.

We have reached coping levels not thought possible. "Looks are not a guarantee to pussy" ?WTF!

>TFW 5'3" (160cm)
>TFW no matter how much I work out or make money, women consider me genetic trash
>TFW virgin

>I will never lose my v-card because there are men who are more attractive than me

I will never understand this moronic arguement. You think guys like the one you posted (who is not even attractive in life, that's just one lucky mugshot) are omnipresent beings who snatch every girl you try to take on a date, even though they are on the other side of the globe?

yes

You realize that this nigger is just a glorified giggolo, right?

>autists lecture other autists on how to get laid: the thread

They aren't, fucking retard. I know exactly what to do to get rid of women and it involves engaging them in certain ways. Just like I know how to act when I want to fuck them.

>who is not even attractive in life, that's just one lucky mugsho
Cope

>even though they are on the other side of the globe?
Strawman. Chad is everywhere, not just in the USA

hes fucking hideous. women have terrible taste in men

looks like women are just fucking stupid, dude.

Please watch minute 4 to 7 and see how wrong you are

youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A?t=250

>believing the psyOP
you don't get a job like that unless jews choose you to fuck with the goyim

I live it, beta faggot. I'm assuming you're an uggo.

BRO JUST FUCKING BE YOURSELF

You sound like a complete moron with low IQ. Why are you even here when you clearly prefer Facebook / Reddit?

>Reminder that looks are EVERYTHING
I don't disagree. Look, there aren't a lot of ugly or beautiful people out there. Most people fall somewhere on a scale of average. Now there's low average and high average. But my point is that with weight loss, muscle gain, a new haircut, a good skin regiment, getting or losing glasses...there's no reason someone can't increase their 'score' by 2 points or more on a scale of 1-10.

That video is retarded. He's still acting confident while giving her shit. It's not hard getting damaged women because they get turned on by the challenge. Those girls are the easiest to fuck but you're going to get harassed by a beta chick.

admittedly, I'm a woman, so maybe I'm sufferign from the same bias from which those surveyed suffered, but isn't it possible that men's looks have something closer to a Pareto distribution than a normal distribution?

Not saying I disagree necessarily with the premise but this is bad evidence to support your claim. Online courtship is more looks based because you're handicapped in the sense that you cannot make use of important aspects of communication such as body language, vocal tonality etc. The consequence of this is that all you have to market yourself is a handful of images and some text. Given the constraints, it's fairly obvious that looks are going to have more of an impact than IRL where a man can make use of other..... tools for lack of a better word

you're a retard. it's 100% about looks.

You're an idiot. Tell the truth, you're an ugly dude, aren't you.

>He's still acting confident while giving her shit
Bullshit. Girls consider confidence the same as looks. If an ugly guy posted the exact same thing they would have considered him creepy and reported him for sexual harassment.