Youjo Senki da ne!

Come join us for a relaxing plate of wurst....

...and consequences.

"Feuer! Schießen! Feuer! Los!"
"Achtung! Deckung! Vorrücken! Halt!"

senjou e zensen e soshite shi no fuchi made
inochi suteta sono kakugo o shimese

kikoeru daro ano housei ga
teikou suru uji no koe da
fumitsubuse! fumitsubuse!

shokun wareware no ninmu wa nan da?
senmetsu da ippiki nokorazu no senmetsu da
nasu beki koto wa tada hitotsu
jigoku o tsukure!

naze…
honoo no naka susundeyuku no ka?
dangan no ame ni utare ni yuku no ka?
shoushisenban kuni no tame da!

senjou e zensen e soshite shi no fuchi made
inochi suteta sono kakugo o shimese yo
chuusei o juujun o soshite sono tamashii o
subete sasage kachidoki o age yo

saa, koko ni kizuitemisero
ten ni todoku hito no yama o

I want to copulate with this semen demon of rhine.

Did she take a shower before going to school? You know, I'm always kinda surprised how characters in Manga/Anime don't seem to take showers in the morning. Is that common in Japan?

Who doesn't?

Don't need to waste the time on fanservice senpai the anime is good, no need to ruin it.We have enough fanservice anime.

The little girl thing might be fanservice bait but in the context of the anime the punishment of it isn't lewd at all, it's straight up to hurt NIHONGO SARARYMAHN

Does anybody have an uncropped version of this image from the LN art?

Congratulations, you got yourself a battalion. What's the next step of your master plan?

To leave this war with no survivors.

I can't understand the authors intentions.
On one hand, he seems to be really agaist the idea of Tanya being cute. On the other, I really want to do lewd things with her and they keep adding stuff like this.

Destroy the Commie land

>he seems to be really agaist the idea of Tanya being cute
Judging by the LN fanart, nope, he doesn't.

Cute is okay but panty shot serialization is unnecessary. ya gotta be cute for the evil to create the right juxtaposition

Is it a coincidence that the number 1 selling anime in Japan and the most watched series on Crunchyroll is an anime about someone who is LITERALLY Hitler?

Why Youjo Senki don't have comedy in it's tags?
Watching Tanya's plans backfiring on her time and time again because she can't understand other humans is bloody hilarious!

more like cummie land

>hitler
Please stop hurting my history autism

My Little Führer Can't Be This Cute
or alternately How Moe Hittler Accidentally Started WW2

She's not Hitler yet.

>accidentally started
it was going to happen anyway..

He is more of a straight sociopath than Hitler. I doubt he would resort to gassing and mass murder. Not really because he feels sorry for people. But more because it does not fit in the rules of the world at whole. Would be a waste of resources and completely unnecessary. I enjoy the fact that he is a sociopath far more than if they had made him a straight up psychopath or serial killer. He continues to keep within the realm of the societies laws. He may bend them ever so slightly but not once through the series has he really broken any.

No, it was all a wacky chain of misunderstandings.

Nah, you're a cunt.

>Hitler
>gassing and mass murder
Pick one Schlomo.

I can see Youjo Senki threads are going to be a real riot.

Do you guys know how much of the LN the anime will adapt, and where there's the LN to buy on internet?

>how much of the LN the anime will adapt
Judging by the pace - 2 volumes.
>where there's LN to buy on internet
Japanese amazon.

2 volumes

Amazon

The devil is attractive.

he's not a sociopath, he's just a guy trying to blend in and take the path of least resistance that doesn't get him killed while also being a little girl. if he thought he could make it outside the military, he would do that.

please
He's 100% got no empathy

sexual? how? just looks like a pose to me

She can't be Hitler, she is already a Major, not a lowly corporal with artistic aspirations.

I don't see how that doesn't make him a sociopath. On the other side there's multiple instances where has been shown to treat people like trash just to achieve his goals without any feel of remorse whatsoever.

>holding a hard wooden object so close to her flat chest with a face like that

other than that aoi yuki does an amazing job. stangly her nails to the chalk board annoying voice is pretty cutish this time

She's a lot of good characters
madoka
korone from color wars
etc

Do not sexualize the hard wooden object

Crushing the recruits, with no survivors

dat ass

>with no survivors
Not counting few madmans that will actually pass.

Can Tanya beat the cock?

MYTH&ROID really is getting into it with every edgy anime

Ok, thanks,

I liked the OPs and EDs of Re:Zero but Youjo Senki's are kinda weak.

Reminds me of Mami

True. Coffee girl gets some double sausages from the souji.
Poor Santa's plans never work out for her

>enjoys studying above anything else
Shit, I'd like to have the same enthusiasm Tanya has.

No, nothing can beat the cock, NOTHING!!!

>s-shoi
>shoi

After being sent to the front lines, experimented on using dangerous items and nearly dying multiple times I would also enjoy studying. Also, it might be easier for her since she already went to university in her past life.

Fuck I can't wait for the doujins.

He is a sociopath through and through. He pretty much could not give a shit about anyone but himself. He manipulates and portrays himself in a better life to advance his career. It is true that he would of gone non military if he thought he could. But that has nothing to do with him being a sociopath. It is just if he could avoid combat he would prefer doing so out of self preservation. Not because he thought killing people is completely wrong.

>waiting for the doujins

>Aryan loli seduction

>7 more days until the next episode

FUCK

>uses her loli body to bribe or blackmail high ranking people into promoting her

They take them at night

We'll be as mad as Tanya!

>she was only planning to tease him enough to get her way
>she ends up being too convincing and the officer starts to rape her
>while he's trusting his dick into Tanya's little vagina she can see being x grinning in the distance

What is this from>

>You still don't believe in me? I guess that means you'll need a "virgin" birth of my child

>her

I'm going to shove my tongue down her throat and listen to her moan into my mouth as our tounges dance together.

Anyone that cute can't be a guy. Wouldn't matter if she still had a penis

Youju Shenki

Aren´t you guys turned off because Tanya is gender bender? I mean, there´s a old guy mind in that loli.

100% a female. This is a fact.

Shorts
#00 through #03 right now

>implying that doesn't make it better

Silly user. Everybody knows that boys make the best girls. Also, you'd be fucking her body not her memories from a past life.

that only makes it 100% legal

is it translated anywhere

She is a girl and has been a girl since she was born.
Who cares about her tumblr delusions.

Post cute Tanya!

Its common knowledge that middle aged salarymen make the best girls.

Yes, and?

I love this show.

I will bend her gender if you know what I mean.

Fuck back to /pol with your denial bullshit stormfag.

Holocaust happened

Jews are the most evil race ever.

Pick one.

>You will never impress your superiors so much that they give you double promotion

I don´t remember this scene.

All the psychical purity of female loli, but with the logical and understanding of the male mind.

No bullshit instability of the average female mind or feminine penis delusions.

>how will women ever recover?

Can you imagine being married to a psychopath who God himself likes to troll?

What if there never was any old Japanese salaryman, or even modern Japan, or god, or wager? What if it's all in the broken mind of a crazy child fighting a war and she's imagined her entire dumb isekai backstory?

>No bullshit instability of the average female mind
But Tanya is worse than that. She'll screw you given the opportunity if it benefits her in some way. Tanya is only good for casual dicking or kept as your personal rape dwarf.

Nice Stg.

She would have to imagine an entirely new world out of nothing, like, advanced technology, different language. No user, that doesn´t make sense.

>Salaryman has had to live as a girl for 11 years
>Implying he hasn't become a girl during that time due to being treated as one

Yes, on jewtube

She won't do that once I make her fall in love with me and marry and impregnate her.

My grandpa died in Auschwitz when he fell from a guard tower.

I don't hear them speaking a different language. And the rest of the stuff happens in dreams all the time, like being able to "read" made-up languages.

Don't make me laugh, user! You couldn't even make your parents love you.