How does The Alternative Hypothesis manage to just completely beat all race deniers...

How does The Alternative Hypothesis manage to just completely beat all race deniers ? How the heck is this guy not more popular on pol ?

youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. Ryan is cool.

>How the heck is this guy not more popular on pol ?
because Sup Forums is full of idiots and shitskins now.

Why are you posting my husbando? Who are you?

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

It'd be cool to be this guy's friend, we have a lot of similar interests.

>lefties ree'ing about scientific racism
>turns out it is actually just science

This issue is a free win as far as I can tell

>It'd be cool to be this guy's friend, we have a lot of similar interests.

same

Ryan is my husbando.

I remember when he was a free market anti-statist.

He's still pretty libertarian.

I wonder if he has some kind of job or degree in genetics or biology

>ewe hav to fin the genies for genetiks

When did kraut become such a faggot?

All gay

Because he has
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

He would try to fug you

youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
Fuck off back t0 cripplechan, faggot

>oy vey goyim stop practicing science that proves the existence of race because the (((bible))) says so

the absolute state of christ cucks

>christcucks being racial egalitarians and not believing in human evolution again

lmao

>tfw no gay free market white nationalist bf

These are the types of guys who should be "e-celebs," people who spend their free time researching and learning about these topics because they actually care about them, not every other random bitch or dudebro who spouts off memes and ideas from Sup Forums on camera for beta-orbiter bucks.

>should
Take things as they are not as they should be, the idealess ecelebs you're complaining about clearly have an audience that wants that. Get rid of the ecelebs in question and you'll just have an audience that want a replacement

>all white people are part black
compared to
>all chinese are part japanese
lol

Fuck this nigger; he says poos are white.

Can't read that one, watched OP's video and then watched another one and look at this fucking kike.

Btfo Kraut videos are best videos.

Firstly, what are you on about. Secondly, that's a study he's quoting, he didn't make it

because hes a libertarian. At least, he was. Is he still a big anarcho-fagism faggot? His anti-statist video makes a decent case for what its advocating but it also completely ignores a lot of social issues (read niggers existing). Without the use of force by the state how, pray tell, does an ethnostate appear? And if its going to be the use of force by individuals then do those individuals then not ostensibly form the state?

Not that having libertards around is that bad - they are a moderating influence i suppose.

He's clearly saying south asians are in the same cluster as "white", which is bullshit

no he's saying that the particular study classified them that way

You don't understand the study, as it says at the top they're setting clusters to three so it splits humanity into three groups, "Caucasian", "Negroid" and "Mongoloid". Middle Easterners and so on cluster with Europeans more than Africans or East Asians. Ryan Faulk doesn't classify that way, he's pro-White in the Europe and descendants of Europe sense

But not all Europeans are descendants of non-Middle Eastern people because only Anglos are white.

Depends on if you define White as Caucasoid or European or just "light skin". it's why "white" is a shitty and easily manipulated label.