Trump supporter here. when i casually browse the internet i cant help but feel we keep getting emberassed by leftists...

trump supporter here. when i casually browse the internet i cant help but feel we keep getting emberassed by leftists. they always have the witiest retorts whilst we have have pepe avatars posting ironic phrases with tripple parentheses to appear edgy. the left can in fact meme, and they have much bigger audiences on reddit and other sites

we are losing this culture war hard

You are not a trump supporter. You are an employee of shareblue paid to shitpost on pol for PR.

No leftist has any wit, let alone the ability to respond with any wit or facts or logic.

Fuck off. Sage.

Big Dave should have spammed ''shadilay'' and ''Soy boy''. That would of shown him.

Tom should ask himself why his political belifies align with every fortune 500 company's hr department.

Rage for the machine my man.

>feel we keep getting emberassed by leftists
What universe are you living in?
Sage shareblue faggot.

that wasn't witty at all
and not sage, only because I got banned for posting sage in a slide thread
but I'm doing it
B8
>B8
B8
>B8
B8
>B8
B8
>B8
B8
>B8
B8
>B8

>losing the culture war
>music for 50 year old wiggers

>studied political science at Harvard
>make band
>Songs about "The government is lying to you, man!"

money well spent

is this the guitar player for that band where the lead singer was a communist jew and they sang songs about standing up to the government while cashing in on that corporate money while branding themselves as anti-corporate/establishment?

>political science
Literally the most useless and laughed at major in the arts, because it likes to take itself seriously but no one gives a shit. Basically gender-studies tier of employability; no wonder he became a musician
Retards take it thinking that they will becomes politicians with this shit but its so bad that even the profs usually try to shill that you can maybe work for NATO as an end goal for you polysci career - Sad!

>He doesn't know that intelligence has a liberal bias

The post you shared isn't convincing to anyone not already on the 'Fuck Drumpf' bandwagon. I mean ffs, its just an appeal to authority.

The problem was that the guy who started the thread didn't back up his claim either. We're living in a hostile environment, and we need to tread carefully, and only attack where we have the advantage.

tom morello is a faggot shitskin
rage against the machine is a communist cuck band
OP is a shill trying demoralization tactics

How weak are you?

Redditor.

Tom Morello needs other musicians to tell him the notes in songs because he has no ear and then strums with his cord to act like a rockstar.

>political science
Which is about as scientific as gender studies.

>hello my fellow trump supporters.

>losing

Not bad desu this would have bald faggot back peddling

Mother will they put me in the foreign line?

>"trump supporter"
>claims the left can meme
/thread

If he has a degree in political science, why is he a musician?

I kill faggots like Tom in irl debate daily.

>we
sure

It was either music or Starbucks

>he dosen't know that science and facts support conservatives

>MOTHER SHOULD I BUILD THE WALL?

>w-we are l-losing the culture wars
sure thing randstad tuig

jullie kanker neger joden tuig worden binnenkort opgehangen aan de eerste de beste lantaarnpaal

there you go.

Reddit is an echo chamber.

This. Rage was not brilliant. There was no Harvard political education in No Shelter, believe me.

Not necessarily. PoliSci is good for understanding politics, or having a career in politics.

>they always have the witiest retorts
The left can’t meme.

pasta

>Skipping the more significant lines to signal that you know the song.

Underage ban this fag

>Unironically believing this

You sound like a really fun person IRL.

A good test to see how the culture war is going is to check the ratings for the next Grammy's. The album of the year category will have no white people this year. Despite the fact that Ed Sheeran had the number 1 international album all of the nominees will be niggers.

If the Grammy's get good rating then we are losing. If the ratings suck then whites are waking up.

I'm not and I don't try to be.

de aivd is getipt

Only boomers watch the Grammy's nowadays.

stfu, incel prick

they still let white people into harvard?

this guy must be a kike

Small correction. It is only white men that are being shunned. Lorde is a token white nominee. She of course will not win. Every award show is unwatchable white bashing/Trump hate but I have a feeling this years will be taken to the next level, not that I am going to give the Jews any advertising shekels

Tom Morello has been pretty silent these last 8 years. Suddenly he hates the government. I wonder how he feels about Drone King Obama killing brown children.

Nice post fellow trump supporter

Fpbp

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha wat een kanker mietje. Alsof de AIVD het een ene rukt geeft dat jouw gevoelens gekwetst zijn stomme jood...

Asking mommy for political advice cuz your too dumb to figure shit on your own. #PlsDon'tReproduce

I saw Rage live in 96, they werent good back then either

Bush got his MBA at Harvard, so I'm not sure a Harvard education means expertise in anything.

Gee I can't imagine why he would be against Trump.

>tfw loved Rage growing up
>Was a blue pilled faggot who knew next to nothing about politics.
>10 years later I realise they are communists who think white people are out to get everyone

This pro commie rock shit is so 1990s.

>I went into a building where people told me information I listened and repeated that information enough for them to give me a piece of paper that told everyone else that I had listened to enough information to not be able to be wrong.

I'm getting really sick of this college meme

Don't forget to Sage

This is demoralization propaganda
This is the Jews favorite
You must grow immune to it and double down based on it.
You must radicalize yourself
They are afraid

>implies reddit and Twitter doesn’t scrub comment sections.

That's the case with quite a few of these musicians, isn't it? They're hoping for another cash grab after an involuntary 8-year hiatus.

By the way, didn't Tom throw a tantrum over not being able to get in a restaurant because they cut staff due to Seattle's minimum wage raise? Our was that a different RATM member?

if you really wanna shit in the Wheaties of libs/RATM fans, remind them that RATM is a band signed to major records labels, packaged and sold by corporations run by old white men. their music, merchandise and branding are all complete and total creations and products of capitalism.

RATM are millionaires (1%'rs) and massive hypocrites.

What is the consequence of one user getting btfo’d? The Alt-Right’s decentralized shit posting is its strength. If the right btfo’s a celebrity, it gets meaningful attention. If a leftist celebrity btfo’s someone like OP’s pic then it means nothing and is not memorable.
>This is why Alt-Right celebs should not be entrusted with the direction of the movement.

Shut your frog mouth. Just because we're losing you need to keep your mouth shut about it

Do you expect anyone to believe this?

>drumpf

This.