RISE OF THE NORMIE ALT-RIGHT!

The people have Spoken! The Alt-Right isn't about radically re-envisioning the modern world in a way that would undue egalitarianism or feminism, it's an anti-immigrant movement lead by second wave feminists with the goal of reversing the clock back to the 80's. This is the ideal society because white were still a supermajority in western countries and women were liberated and free to do as they please.

With a few nods to traditionalism and armed with Deus Vult memes borrowed from the grimy incel side of the internet, these brave men and women will fight shoulder to shoulder as equals to lead us back to the promised land of a few decades ago.

>It's the rise of the normie alt right...
>...and I feel fineeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YgrbA7klII
youtube.com/watch?v=-IiOdgnxja4
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk
imgur.com/gallery/aFKst
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up leaf and post moar right wing qt 3.14's

Alt right is growing! Quick sperg out like insecure little faggots. That will save the white race right? Get fucked.

absolute cringe

Reminder: this is how the average MGTOW retard ends up later in life

>He's just insecure...

Hi WaPo

Normie alt right is feminism? That's why whites will be extinct in the first place.there is no god, Laura southern basically hates most males, women are evil

>Turn the clock back to a time when women were free to do what they want
>Implying free women won't devolve the society into the nightmare we're in now
Why even fight?

Thats a really good costume

>literally Muh dick as an argument

>with the goal of reversing the clock back to the 80's.

Sign me up senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=_YgrbA7klII

Fuck off subverter. We don't want you or your nigger loving whores.

>he 80's. This is the ideal society because white were still a supermajority in western countries and women were liberated and free to do as they please
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

How to identify a sh!ll post.

>right wing

THIS. As long as a based black man votes for trump he can fuck my wife. Its not about race its about right wing vs the left wing

Who cares? Sup Forums isn't even alt right. This place existed long before the alt right became popular and was far right before retards here started using alt right as a term. The alt right has ridden on the cost tails of Sup Forums, not the other way around. Also alt right is just a easy straw man for everyone on the right.

I mean you are Finnish so that's pretty much your culture anyways.

long as I get to keep my money fuckwitt

>who cares?
>Pol should only talk about pol because anything not pol is irrelevant to pol

You're free to do whatever you want kek, just don't think this board is with you. Nobody here even knows who you are.

isn't her family jewish? why is she wearing 'deus vult'?

>the promised land of a few decades ago
...that was actually shittier than it is now only there was blood in action movies and they were rated R

Well yes, we don't need a general about every vblogger or whatever is happening on your favorite social media site. Every time, it's not a discussion about the merits of an argument or the quality of a video, it's just pointing out that this person does or does not agree with you.

>This board is not with you
>I speak for the board

you tweens can't even scroll past things you don't like. Don't tell other people what to do.

holy rare !

Says the little cuckboi hiding his flag

that guy looks based as fuck

kek normie coalburning jewish roasties are doing more than you idiots are

no one knows exactly what it will be, but we hope it will focus on R&D, robot workers, leisure, family, traditions, culture, education, knowledge, much much more than the Marxist shekels slaves work we all do now

it only took a single night for your entire movement to be ruined LMAO

and yet, you still feel threatened by us

They're so fucking hot, god damn.

normal everyday western people are more awake to the jewish question at the present than at any point in post-industrialized history

and it's growing
youtube.com/watch?v=-IiOdgnxja4

that's why you kikes are freaking the fuck out

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

cry more

i FULLY aggree, so many beta orbiters here. Anglin covered this topic already, calling us mgtow-faggots is not an argument.
Western civilization was in decline ever since women were allowed to freely act like men.

Another flag added to my collection...

Hey, shill.
Whatcha doin'?

go away roastie

>less than a month till 2018 and people still un-ironically call themselves alt-right

is it finally our time ancaps

average alt rigt girl is coalburner, lauren, mcadoo and many more,. pic related. they love black dick because of their sizes.

they can squat on my dick

/Thread

>openly using swastika and other fascist symbols

Yeah i'm sure that will get normies on our side.

Alt-Right = Jews and gingers (mostly from the Irish and Scottish Masonic Grand Lodges.

alt right needs to team up with TERF's and black israelites

>implying Miss Swedistan would be white

Reminder that this is a shill thread made by leftists.
They want to deprive us of our only means of redpilling the masses: hot women

Remember to sage, hide and report

Shes our quaan you fucking stupid mutt

>needing mommy's skirt this badly

>Your shit movement doesnt have hot women promoting it

Sad! You incels should seriously consider jumping the fence.

While you are busy identifying shill posts, you might want to work on your sarcasm detection.

Yup, Deus Vult is mainstream now.

Pic related.

that would have been a great Halloween costume

>opportunist eThots flock to our movement like jews to gold
>You can't attract women to promote your politics

Women are are a dime a dozen. fags like you put the pussy on a pedestal, but it doesn't mean I have to

Unironically this

Larper master race

imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk
imgur.com/gallery/aFKst

kek, i always laugh at these posts cause you people have no idea how autistic and detached from reality you sound to others

most european girls don't want anything to do with niggers, i've lived all over europe and they're xenophobic as fuck, the only handful of coalburners live in big cities and are ugly 2/10 mutts or landwhales

where ever you go, to pubs, clubs where white people party etc you won't see a single nigger, that's because you are not allowed in, you are not welcome.

the media covers this up with multiculturism in their tv propaganda and dating shows but it's just a fairy tale world for untermensch.

whites having fun together and partying with beautiful girls is like a far and distant reality for niggers in northern europe.

He left out the aerobicise video

Why is religion so fucking cringy

Deusvult larping and being anti-atheist was cool for a moment but now the memes are shifting back towards atheism being cool again