Masamune-kun no Revenge

Yoshino is a very good maid

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/L0Em5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aki is best girl.

How will she deal with her maid?

Neko a shit.

By making her cook donuts in the late nights for half a month.

With or without the incantation?

>1st episode aki a bitch maid a best
>2nd episode maid is a little weird but i still like her
>read entire manga
>aki a best maid a bitch

Aki a shit. A SHIT.

Neko is best girl.

How can you think that from reading the manga when it was an obvious asspull to try and justify everything Aki has done?

>asspull
It was obvious from the start.
>justify
Masamune himself says the misunderstanding doesn't justify Aki's behavior, though. Stay moronic.

All I want is a vanilla Aki doujin or a FFM doujin with her and her maid.

>Voiced by Inori Minase.

Maybe not.

>>Voiced by Inori Minase.
even better

Yeah, she's pretty SwimSwim, complete with fucking over her master for fairly petty reasons. Fortunately, unlike SwimSwim she gets better.

Yeah its pretty scary how similar they are, at least Yoshino wouldn't kill Aki. it makes me wonder if Inori intentionally picked Yoshino's role after playing Swim Swim's part.

Yoshino did nothing wrong. She helped Masamune improve his lifestyle.

Aki would've helped him get /fit/ without a self-destructive revenge motive.
Now he's in danger of rubberbanding back into a fatty.

Agreed. I really don't see the problem with this, I mean I would do the same thing in Yoshino's shoes. I wouldn't want my mistress being taken away by a fuckin imp.

She should've seduced the imp herself, then.

Aki would keep Masamune as a fatty because she's a chubby chaser. She would perpetuate his unhealthy lifestyle.

Stop that, you.

Just curious, but...
Has a 1-cour harem ever had an actual ending?

>harem
It's more of a love triangle at most, really.
But honestly? I'm not sure. Usually they just give open endings, but that's usually because they're based on LNs that go on forever and ever.

I'd fuck the bitch right out of her.

>TLK finally went to sleep

Comfy thread time.

Aki a cute.
Can't wait for the kissu to be animated, especially if they up the stakes with an anime-original ending.

To be honest, if I was in Aki's position I'd probably act the same way, especially with some weird ikemen who kept putting the moves on me.

Has it been officially announced how many episodes it would be?

Yep, 12. Thing is, it's a short enough story (it's gonna be wrapping up by the 41st chapter!) that I can see the possibility of them pulling an anime original ending in order to tie everything up nice and neatly a little bit sooner than it happens in the original work.

I'll leave here chapter 39.5 you filthy bunch of turbofaggots.

>imgur.com/a/L0Em5

>Aki has best legs
>Neko has best ass
>Yoshino has best breasts.

Author sure knows how to balance the girls out.

Maid may not be an angel but to justify every cuntish action aki has done to everyone and call her a best just because her friend didn't visit her anymore is beyond retarded.

>kojuurou in a swimsuit gag
eliminate fujos

>Aki has best legs
You can't say that just because the pantyhose multiples charm. Back to the panda with you.

Aki's legs are nice indeed.

No, Aki's legs are great aside from pantyhose. Yoshino's plain too thick.

This series is going out with a bang, side chapters and main story alike.

I wonder if they'll be able to cram any of the side chapters in for the anime?

I wouldn't be surprised if they fit 35.5 in somewhere, honestly.

>too thick
>slightly chubby legs not better than twigs

user learn to appreciate the calf curve

Right back at you. Learn to appreciate the beauty of delicate slender legs.

But I already do, they too are amazing

Reading the manga right now and the the fatty appeared. I hope this turns into NTR and she learns the whole truth only after she's been porked. She deserves it for being a huge bitch.

Aki's pretty lewd here. A fitting finale for the side chapters. Also that little bit of confirmation that Neko was nopan at the beach was funny.

Cute

Clearly you do not, or we would not be at such a tragic crossroads. I shall say no more.

Just keep reading.

>Also that little bit of confirmation that Neko was nopan at the beach was funny
Gave us a good reaction image

Why have 1 best girl, when you can be a pimp and have all of them as best girl?

Because no user on Sup Forums has the swag to do it.

I will, but I really hope I don't get disappointed

Mai dick.

>every girl likes the main character
>not a harem

Not harem.
But most VN adaptation have satisfactory endings.

That's your big criteria for a harem? The girls think an attractive-looking guy is attractive? Give me a break.

OK guys, I picked this one up on the first day bicause of the premise, expecting to be The Count of Monte Cristo revenge. But when Neko came, I dropped this so hard I never came back. Now the anime is here and I heard that the manga will also end, should I pick this up again?

Then lost more legs you heretic

Might as well. The manga's short and fairly well paced, you can breeze through it in an evening.

Just watch the anime. God forbid I want somebody to go through those horrible middle arcs two times.

But if he just watches the anime, he won't see the best wingwoman.

>he won't see the best wingwoman
who?

I'm going to be mad if they let Yoshino off scot-free after knowing what she did. She needs proper punishment.

>turning a MC from an imp to /fit/.
>A bad thing.

Yoshino does not need any punishment, if anything, her helping Masamune with his 'revenge' is her punishment.

It'll be some generic shit with Aki hugging her and both of them crying over their huge misunderstanding

I have bad news for you. Yoshino didn't inspire Masamune to be fit. It was his grandfather who did that.

That's I'm afraid of.

I have bad news for (You). Masamune wouldn't have gone through the /fit/ training, if he wasn't rejected.

That's just your assumption, it's not fact

well I didn't get what I expected the shittiest girl won and I have to wait for march for the next chapter, fuck this

I want to kiss and tickle both of those cute tummies

You have to get that crab off of Aki's belly first with your mouth

Who read this? I want to talk about it.

Did Yoshino have feelings for Masamune when she stumbled on the ground?

You should know why she's shitty, it's because of Yoshino. Plus now that Masamune and Aki are going to date, we already see how fucked up Masamune is by falling off the threadmill.

What I'm more intersted in, is what did the fake masamune mean when he said, "Maybe I should make him take responsibility." Also, did Neko set this whole shit up? Remember when she said they are all fools to believe it...

Maybe

>fake btfo
>best girl won
>we Kaguya-sama now
>MC in Heroic B.S.O.D.

What the hell did she mean by this?

From what I see, Chapter 16's TL by Japanzai was pretty badly mistranslated.

I was chubby and my personality was bad so I was hated by a lot of people. The only people who approached me were scavengers who did so because my family was rich.

That's why I know. You're different from those guys back then. But -- you don't truly love me, right?

If someone gets this close to me, there's no way I wouldn't realise. The inconsistency between her actions and zeal.

You can call me unfair, but I don't want to go any further with someone who's not serious.

And in your pic related, it's 'that he was so easily deceived...'