Skippy caught in a recording busing child and admitting he loves boys sexually!!!!!!

So some Q tards that follow me on Twatter sent me this in regards to Skippy. It’s an audio of him abusing a child. I’ve never heard this before but it makes me ill:
youtu.be/A98J_OeCmpQ

There’s a Linkin Park song where Chester Bennington yells and sounds like Skippy.
Pic related.
In the same audio listed above Skippy also admits to loving “little boys” sexually.
Can someone PLEASE tell me how the FUCK this nigger has been able to sexually and physically abuse all these children, under the radar... Bennington’s wife said Chester had struggled with drug addiction due to being molested as a child by a “family friend”. His father found out he wasn’t his real father, divorced Bennington’s mom and then learned Skippy was his father, the same man who molested him.
(((1)))

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/12/06/chester-bennington-attempted-suicide-drowning-swimming-pool-coroner-hog-tied/
youtu.be/4qlCC1GOwFw
steemit.com/news/@planetfreewill/chester-bennington-is-john-podesta-s-son-trump-takes-down-darknet-markets-dnc-in-financial-turmoil
youtu.be/Dgh0xLWgA0w
8ch.
crazydaysandnights.net
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150027865/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From an autopsy report on Bennington, (drowned) had been scrubbed.
Chester Bennington Hog-Tied in Drowning Attempt, Redacted in Autopsy Report
tmz.com/2017/12/06/chester-bennington-attempted-suicide-drowning-swimming-pool-coroner-hog-tied/

Rumor has it Chris Cornell and him were murdered because Chester was going to expose pizza gate

(((2))) or 3
Pic related

Here’s the Q activity attached to what the boomer tards had been given.
Pic related

Post the cdan you retarded faggot.

You are actively trying to discredit this story by posting the worst evidence and absolutely unjustifiable claims. Fucking kys.

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

I have a theory that Uranium One has more to do with Israel than it does to do with Russia.

The video of Linkin Park “One Step Closer”
youtu.be/4qlCC1GOwFw

Article, take source for what it is, that explains possible theory...

steemit.com/news/@planetfreewill/chester-bennington-is-john-podesta-s-son-trump-takes-down-darknet-markets-dnc-in-financial-turmoil

Have you heard the video of Skippy?

Good job user

>Geffen
Geffen is a recording company that I can remember having lots of egyptian imagery on the album artwork of any artists they produced for a long time. I want to say that they were the company behind Hansen back in the day.

Oh JHC

I saw that

Well Arnon Milchan is the producer of that film.

:(. What’s Bohemian Grove user?

I knew he was gross

who the fuck cares about bohemian grove.

Israel is the hub of pizzagate

I’ve heard that’s where they meet the under aged kids.

Ok. Oy vey

Cdan????

You know they always talk about the holocaust ovens but it's really about the pizza ovens

Wut? What are you going on about m8?

JHC= Jesus H Christ. user above told me to post cdan, I have no idea what he’s talking about

Oh. Understood. I thought that might have been a cryptic acronym so thought I should ask. Me either, user.

What is your twitter?

Can you link me to the thread(s) where Q posted. Thank you.

@donniz

It’s above. In first pic

You're so late to the party that it's just you and single moms looking for ciggie butts in empty beer cans

Working on it. It’s on 8. I haven’t followed since Oct

Late to party? Nigger I’ve been on 4 chan since 2013. I had never heard the audio on YouTube tho. I provided backstory wtf is your issue?

You think you're hot shit, doncha?

Digits.
That makes me so angry

youtu.be/Dgh0xLWgA0w

Ashton Kutcher talking about his foundation. So sad

No wonder all these ppl hate GEOTUS

How does one hog tie oneself while extremely drunk and then throw oneself into a pool?

BUmp

8ch.
net/cbts/res/54929.
html#q55699

Sorry had to split it in 3. Fucking thing won’t let me put it all here. Says it’s spam

Thank you. and I meant the thread where Q posted. I´d like to know if something finally gets confirmed, or if we all just gort trolled.

Idk. More importantly why did they redact it? Chester’s wife said she knew he didn’t commit suicide

They were trolled. But check it out. It’s ANON5, almost certain

i kind of wonder if Q may be talking about mk ultra
more than has been decided. since mk is everywhere from high levels of govt to hollywood. alice in wonderland would be the program mk ultra. those that go through the looking glass or over the rainbow are stored with the 7 dwarves. Q could also mean that putting information out there like all these trigger words such as follow the white rabbit and such the handlers have a whole army of us repeating this stuff to Q que mk controlled people for their programs what if by putting information out there we are working for them?

I just put it up. Had to split it into 3, did you get it?

Idk. I got the fuck out of that cult long ago. They were unreasonable and Mega got irritated because they were spreading it everywhere. She was angry at e celeb asses because they expose her too much.

sooo your saying this is like that frankenhole show where ron howard molested his younger self thanks to time travel and albert einstein went on some rant about that creating multiple universes or some shit

Good thinking. What if the trigger words actually make the people remembering?

yeah saw that i dont think mega has any credibility either after that stunt.

Idk wtf to think anymore. I’m just angry that these asses have been able to do this shit for so long

Well I mean you can’t blame her. I mean she’s an insider and hasn’t been wrong. She comes here to help us understand shit. I mean the global rules are you don’t talk about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums, and yet every e celeb keeps tossing her out there. I mean in all seriousness we don’t know what she has to lose

Sara Carter says that she isn’t Mega. She did say she was a Trump. So I’m thinking

This. Video in OP dates back to Voat threads in February. There was a detailed breakdown of the content at some point. nothing came of it

Ok. Well like I said I don’t follow Q. I haven’t since October 31st. I had never heard the audio and thought it was worth posting

if anyone has read fritz springmeyers book on how to create a undetectable mind control slave it is very likely that sayings like follow the white rabbit are triggers for operatives and jay meyers yt on mk also covers some of that. i could of swore i read in some documents that the goal was to have everyone working for the see iii aye without ever knowing it. think about it they put out a phrase or slogan which gets repeated on social media thousands of times and triggers operatives to do specified things.

no way she would have that ugly ass dirty grout tile bathroom floor. her shit be gold.

Dude she’s only human. She goes to college. She lives in MA with her boyfriend. Lol

Ok so why are they still going at it? Isn’t it dangerous? Shouldn’t someone tell them?

All the pieces are falling together...

Chester killed himself because he was abused by his (unknown to him) real father, john podesta, who runs a satanic child molesting sex ring along with bill and hillary clinton, from their base of operations at comet ping pong.

Here’s what Q sent them the day before the church shooting...
Pic related

Not a Q post faggot

yes and i just did tell everyone its something to consider but even still i would have to go back through years of red pilled shit to find where i read that cause people wont accept it unless its on wiki L or being told by a credible govt. source so what are we to do this is the matrix red pilled or not the hole always goes deeper

crazydaysandnights.net

It was on Sup Forums ass. I remember seeing it

Which blind item?

Bump.

Gross

SKippppyyyyyyyyyyyy

Bump.

Geffen also founded sub pop. Who has been signed by sub pop? Where were they based originally? Any other bands from that region lose great artists to untimely ends?

BUmp

Shit there’s more tied to him?? Now I’ve gotta do homework

this thread goes pretty deep
Israel rabbit hole
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150027865/

bump

Ty Desu. I’ll dive in

Makes me wanna vomit

Question autists. Do we have ANY idea where the DC players practice their cult shit? Where the victims come from etc?

Stop asking cryptic questions and just say what you know if you aren't just LARPing. This "Q" method is getting extremely annoying.

Trip 7’s. And THIS

Nirvana amongst other bands.

I watched a movie called soaked in bleach about Kurt Cobain I definitely think Courtney had him killed

On Netflix. Is he the one the PI thinks actually killed Cobain, this Gaffen guy?

I read that these execs will sacrifice high value talent in order to win favor of their deity. Think about all talent who died in the prime of their careers. Go way back. Then look at who gained industry power immediately following the deaths.

Tupac, Jim Morrison, biggie smalls, eazy e, Kurt Cobain, James dean

you guys are fucking nuts...

Courtney Love was an odd name to show up on Epsteins black book list

It's still hard to picture Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Chris "Ruby Rhode" Tucker on a loli rape plane together, but Bill says House of Cards is an acurate portrayal of shit that happens in Washington, and in that show the president and first lady personally kill people and go to satanic elite meetings.

Oh FFS. This Rabbit Hole could go very deep. We know Beyoncé is an Illuminati asshole, why couldn’t they have take her or Jay Z, instead of Chris, Chester, Kurt etc. Might this tie in to Brittany Murphy and her husband? I know her dad got her tissues and had tests done and found 7 different heavy metals in her. Poisoning. Her husband too

Fuck.... I want these guys back, hell I’ll take Amy Winegouse too to get rid of Beyoncé and Jay

I’ve seen that show. Love it