Without any doubt, Croats must be the dumbest people in the world. They have a nazi woman as a president...

Without any doubt, Croats must be the dumbest people in the world. They have a nazi woman as a president, and they love it! They also listen to nazi music, worship war criminals, murderers and rapists, celebrate genocides against humanity, they like to march through cities dressed in nazi uniform singing "cute" little songs about killing and raping people from their neighbouring countries. They tend to rewrite their "history", although they have none - just look at their wikipedia articles. They are shameless, dull and usually very ugly (like yuck) and they like being dumb. You can recognize them by spitting onomatopoeia (pljuc) in the comments section on YouTube and elsewhere online. That's so dumb! They are also losing each and single basketball game played against Serbia with a three point shooter in the last seconds of the game. They are simply so dumb and they will never learn.

thetoptens.com/stupidest-countries/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAlIdBd1q0Q
timesofisrael.com/croatian-president-poses-with-pro-nazi-regime-symbol/
thetoptens.com/stupidest-countries/
google.hr/maps/@43.5034794,16.4288871,3a,75y,60.35h,97.69t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipNcvqb26KjeLT3j8iUPF-9CFvBfzDriOjQI13aB!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipNcvqb26KjeLT3j8iUPF-9CFvBfzDriOjQI13aB=w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya161.88351-ro-0-fo100!7i8704!8i4352
youtube.com/watch?v=EvDcSLDRkPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who hurt you?

>serbs talking bad about Croats

This is how war crimes start

this
Croats, twice destroyed Tesla's birth house and the Orthodox church 1941-1991 in which he was baptized. Replica of his home and the church is made in 2006. year. Their reasons for this renewal are economic nature but above all the intention to steal the Serbian genius Tesla and show him to the world as Croat. Most people in do not know that the Croats during the Second World War brutally murdered more than 500 Serbian residents of Smiljan among whom were relatives of Tesla. Those Serbs and Tesla relatives, who remained Those Serbs who remained were expelled in 1995. year in the action called "storm"... In this documentary testify Serbs from the birth village of Tesla's mother, Đuka Mandic. Her house still stands demolished and the Orthodox church where her father and grandfather were priests. 11 years residents of that village were without electricity. Croats are not deliver electricity for 11 years to the birth village of Tesla's mother, just because it was a Serbian village!!! But the truth can not be hidden, neither truth can be beat. Spirit of Serbian son Nikola Tesla, and spirits of his Serbian ancestry, are still alive.

Sounds pretty based

They are only Nazi puppet state in the world that had concentration camps for Serbs and Jews ( most prominent "Jasenovac", "Jadovno"... ), even separate children extermination camps... that didn't bare any consequences for their actions after the war, they were accepted in Yugoslavia as a brother nation. That mistake for not punishing those thrives lives today through young and middle age generations who admire their grandfathers who were wearing black uniforms and hailed to Third Reich, and doing so today, and reminding everyone of their past roles when even Germans are ashamed and hiding their past ideals is a prime example of stupidity. One of the reasons they continue doing it today is because of stupidity of No1 nation from this list who support them.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAlIdBd1q0Q

TRUE if big

Croats are white and based

Racist as fuck mate

THE croatANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO MILK GOATS, COWS... CLEAN BARNS
``THE croatANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!..the croatANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY , DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY croatANUS IN ``LATIN ???

*`HRVTSKOLOPITECUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN croatANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN,LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR BOSNIAK COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF DRINKING TOXIC CALLED ``RAJKA``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE HAPSBURGS CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN APES AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED SLOVENES

WTF, I love Croats now

>worship war criminals, murderers and rapists, celebrate genocides against humanity

Croatian main stream is constantly trying to revise history; more than 50% percent of the population still have pro nazi tendencies to a certain degree, 25% are indifferent, 25% gave up through apathy. National mentality is a serf mentality although they swear to be the most patriotic and independent country in the world. Nepotism, corruption and lack of hard working mentality within the country. Croats are one of the best and hardest working slaves once they immigrate. Pure paradox. Beyond comprehension.

>Nazi female president
lel nice try, croatia like the rest is ruled by Jews.

Utterly stupid and unpleasant people. I know, I've been there. They are celebrating mass murders, war criminals, concentration camps, ustashe (what they call their nazi supporters from WWII), exodus... They must be the only country in history that organized a concentration camp for children! My advice to all of You - stay away from Croatia!

>Croats worship war criminals, murderers and rapists, celebrate genocides against humanity.

Total bait thread but I'll bite. Serbia.... Do we need to remind you about Bosnia from 1992 - 1995?

Are you brown Milos?
Also Nazis are good, are you new to /pol?

Both you Turkish rape babies, and the Hungarian rape babies are crap!

Ok you are either a Turk or a Jew.

Heil Hitler

They celebrate fascists, nazis and croat war criminals. They hate serbs and are angry when their neighbours are successful. Nationwide depression occurs when Djokovic wins a grand slam, or serbia wins a silver medal in basketball. They won't admit to themselves that Tesla was serbian, whole world knows that. Basically 4 million crazy stupid people that are fueled by hatred towards serbia. Girls are pretty but dumber than men, maybe dumbest people in the world.

dude, you are the one making a post of hate, croatians don t give a shit about this

They are bravest people in the world, not because they are not afraid of anything, but because they are not ashamed of anything.

If I may also add, I'm no fan of Croats because they along with the Slovenians stabbed Italy in the back during WW2 with the Istria Peninsula.

You're lucky you dont have to live here. Every day is hell once you realize you live among beasts, not among people. Hopefully I will leave this place for good soon never looking back. Croatia is already dead to me I dont want to be a part of this genocidal idiotic nation.

i will add, good part of the hate towards the serbs is post WW1. croatia was part of the hasburgic monarchy, well allied with hungary.
the first jugoslavija was kingdom of yugoslavia under a serbian monarchy. croats didn t take kindly being pushed under a serbian aristocracy while they had they aristocracy on their own. also, croats were pro germanic, serbs were allied with the UK, in fact during WW1 the serb prince karadordevic was born in the UK. austria lost the war, serbia got to overtake croatia.

croats are not afraid of saying what they think or fighting for what they believe in

They can't even burn a flag properly

And yet somehow Croatia is a beautiful country with a booming tourism industry whereas Serbia is a shithole run by incredibly corrupt politicians who do nothing but suck US cock.

>Nazi woman
>President
If she was really a NatSoc she would stay at home raising children

so they are woke, who cares.

also croats got over the past and are not bitching, serbians still today are playing victims, bitching, muh kosovo complaining

Nazi scum, killed Jews, Gypsies and Serbs even before Hitler decided to make concentration camps. Today its not so different, not all people are nazi and racist but the problem here is that they have bigger % of population who are than any other country in the world, even Germany who started it all. If you are a Serb, muslim or black and go there you are literally risking your life.

Why are always the serbs stirring shit in Balkans

bullshit, don t exagerate now. in croatia 5% of population is serbian.
in serbian less than 1% is croatian...
the numbers are clear where people are more tolerant

I would love to fuck a nazi girl to be honest

Alpha as fuck.

>let me tell you about your country
yes they are. they are petty little rats. when among fellow nazis they will sing songs about killing and burning people but if it attracts a lot of public attention they will just call it an individual incident or that they are being framed to try not to degrade their international reputation

so why are you still in croatia? i assume if you live there you have a croatian passport, go to another EU country. simple.
also, as i said before
> in croatia 5% of the population is serbian minority
> in serbia less than 1% of population is croatian
you tell me why

i can say that ok, maybe it is true that the vukovar thing was set up by tudman to play victim, however croatians never invaded serbia. they fought for their country.
and if you look at what the serbs in slavonija where doing... bitch please
> in some cities in slavonija serb police officers killed their croat colleagues to take advantage for a military take over

you're a literal retard if thats your argument
borders of todays croatia were defined by communists in ww2 and for some reason they gave a lot of serb-populated lands to croatia
>you tell me why
because there were never a lot of croats living in serbia
Croatia

1910. Serbs 24.6% - Croats 62.5%
2011. Serbs 4,36% - Croats 90,42%

Too many fascist in this country including the president... Smart people are not fascist.

timesofisrael.com/croatian-president-poses-with-pro-nazi-regime-symbol/

All ex-yuggos are shit desu (except Slovenia maybe).
But if I had to rate, then Slovenia>Croatia>Montenegro>Macedonia>Serbia>Bosnia>Kosovo

if you tell me that mostly the political class took advantage, i would give you right. but stop complaining. no one is innocent in the balkans, no one
also, tudman and milosevic had an agreement to split bosnia between them... naively. they didn t consider that US didn t like the plan and wanted a bloody war

dude. the difference between croatia and serbia is:
> croatia was part of the austro hungarian empire
> serbia had its own kingdom
by this logic, vojvodina was taken away from the asburgic empire and given to serbia
> also most of the serbs living in croatia came across the centuries as they were fleeding from the turks

you're right but you sound like a faggot. the problem with croats isn't they are "nazis", it's that they are north-korea tier brainwashed.

Fuck the war and nationalism when you have to look at her every god damn day knowing that she will never ever feel the same way

says someone that probably has never been to croatia. dude, in croatia people have much worse things to worry about, like unemployment. basically, the same thing people in serbia are doing

Croats are the poorest of the Balkans sadly

it s by this retarded nationalist logic that these people were able to destroy a wealthy and amazing country like yugoslavia
> I ALMOST WISH MUSLIMS INVADED BALKANS ONCE AGAIN, SO CROATS AND SERBS WOULD UNDERSTAND WHO IS THE BROTHER AND WHO THE INVADER

Is this a Robot bait?

Guys i think this is a Robot bait thread!

What is Soros or the EU planning for Croatia if they post this Bot bait?

What are the newest news?

Do the ROTTING JEWS want to start some type of Yugo war?

THIS THREAD IS A DEVIDE AND CONQUER!

SAGE!

This is a BAIT SLIDE THREAD!

Mods this is a bot!

MODS!

ironically im actually half hungarian half croatian, but never bothered to learn the language.
as someone who has been living here all my life i can surely say this is a nazi country with nazi elements being present everywhere in everything. the problem is people are dumb as shit and can be manipulated into everything if the elected politicians adore nationalism. so yeah people here are very brainwashed and dont care about much stuff as long as they're allowed to worship nazis

"ko nas zavadi bre"
you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. albanian or bosnian brainwash don't come close, not even macedonians with the alexander wewuzing.

Bob Dylan on croats:

This comment pretty much explains itself, but, for context – the topic of slavery came up in the midst of an intense conversation about the Civil War. “This country is too f**ked up about color. It’s a distraction. People at each others’ throats just because they are of a different color. It’s the height of insanity and it will hold any nation back – or any neighborhood back. Or anything back. Blacks know that some whites didn’t want to give up slavery – that is they had their way, they would still be under the yoke, and they can’t pretend they don’t know that. If you’ve got a slave master or Klan in your blood, blacks can sense that. That stuff lingers to this day. Just like Jews can sense Nazi blood and the Serbs can sense Croatian blood. It’s doubtful that America’s ever going to get rid of that stigmatization. It’s a country formed on the backs of slaves. …. If slavery had been given up in a more peaceful way, America would be far ahead today.

REPEAT WITH ME : T U R K I S H C U M R A G S

>turkish cumrags
>lost every possible war
>do war genocides and then blame everyone else
>literal scum and shit of earth took your land and made a country of it

Sage

this image is hilarious

kek
do you have one where he looks at the camera and almost cries? you can literally see the butthurt in his eyes

→gdp growth map

>can confirm, country should be neutered

I like croats, I like serbs but god damn it I hate albanians and bosnians

Croats are fucking based. I've been in Croatia twice and enjoyed it pretty much. Dubrovnik is 10/10 will visit again. Also: Srbe na vrbe

Makes a thread against Croats, shows based stuff that make me like Croatians .

what's wrong with Serbs?

Also who the fuck cares about thetoptens.com/stupidest-countries/
its obvious it was raided by aboserbs,I mean just take a look at the list...

yes we're evil we will kill you, don't come here

>tfw no southeast europe slav fu to talk to me in threatening slav language then giggle while wearing remove kebab hat

why live

> croatia poor

google.hr/maps/@43.5034794,16.4288871,3a,75y,60.35h,97.69t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipNcvqb26KjeLT3j8iUPF-9CFvBfzDriOjQI13aB!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipNcvqb26KjeLT3j8iUPF-9CFvBfzDriOjQI13aB=w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya161.88351-ro-0-fo100!7i8704!8i4352

go suck some dick

Catchy Serb music guys

youtube.com/watch?v=EvDcSLDRkPA

Hate on Serbs :)

ZA DOM SPREMNI !

(((Bob Dylan)))
This is why coexistence with these Jews is impossible.

DELET

>butthurt servs

All this enormous butthurt from Serbs lel.

Just a daily reminder that Croatia historically has always been more developed and culturally superior than Serbia. We haven't lost a conflict against you, you people more closer related to Turks than other South Slavic people, I know shiptars and gypsies who are more whiter than Serbs.
>World war 1: We burn Serbia to the ground
>World war 2: We genocide you and convert you to Catholicism
>Croatian War of Independence: We finally expel you from our territories
Just open up a map bro lol, your greater Serbia is tiny, it's 2017 and we have more territory than you.

They look like fucking mexicans

Herzegovinans aren't Croats, they're rednecks and hillbillies larping as croats.

goni se se u srbiju

>even separate children extermination camps

Actually that genuinely wasn't an extermination camp, that was a proper concentration camp for the children of the murdered serbs. They tried to convert them to catholicism and shit, kinda like the Germans did with the "polonized Germans".

>lives today through young and middle age generations who admire their grandfathers who were wearing black uniforms and hailed to Third Reich

That would be me, my grandfather served in the Wehrmacht proper, already since the beginning of 1942, before it was cool for non-germans.

like they did to you?

>>lives today through young and middle age generations who admire their grandfathers who were wearing black uniforms and hailed to Third Reich

true I had one in Wermacht and one in Ustaše

was he German?

ITT: You have to go back

>flag
Munich Battalion

>mfw people are still considering to move to germany instead of literally any other country that isn't shit

This

Thank god im moving to ireland this coming spring

Your days are numbered, you Nazi scum. There will be a second round.

good luck lad, there's still room I'm sure

>nazi scum
>second round
U want to ride tractors again?

>Complaining about Fascists and Nazis on Sup Forums

where do you think you are faggot?

Stop, my dick can only get so hard.

>They tried to convert them to catholicism and shit, kinda like the Germans did with the "polonized Germans".
And they did convert them to Croats. But we'll get them back. One day.

kek when was this

>turks and arabs rape austrian women as we speak
>serbs and croats are taking the good austrian women that are left as wifes
>while Hansi is raping his cousin in the cellar

kek austroach reality

Honestly all Yugoslavian people sound and look the same. Which in turn makes you all retarded. Hell you dags don't even chrome line your AK barrels and you fucked up the furniture on it. Also the yugo is the best car you wannabe Russians can muster? Shit you guys just suck.

Brainlets being baited, how does it feel like literally having an IQ of 75

My dad went there in 1991 to train their various military/police forces. He was not impressed with their ability but he liked the place a great deal.

I went a few years ago and got very, very drunk. The beer and wine is disgusting, though cheap, but the food is excellent. There are some very fine looking women. The scenery is beautiful and the weather was scorching, to the point where I didn’t really want to do much other than sit around and try not to move. Bad points included the roads and their driving abilities. The infrastructure is crap but that’s the same anywhere east or south of Vienna.

All in all quite a good country. I’ve heard them described as Germans without the efficiency and that would be fairly accurate.