Why are they pushing this?

"When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner." - Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0pXrHKqE90l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>equal partner
=beta cuck who will take care of her and chads two children after she's ridden the cock carousel for 10 years.

women are an open book on how they operate, they are complex, not sophisticated

18 to 30: fuck everything that move, YA GO GUURL.

30: find a nice guy (with a lot of money) and he will automatically marry you don't worry.

And then the disillusion.

quote sounds like it was written by a robot

vocaroo.com/i/s0pXrHKqE90l

oops

The more obvious something becomes, the harder they try to make it seem OK.

and she ends up with some coke addict ex con or a similar looser that would treat her like shit. fair enough for the good girls that would got married without 'waiting for the best match'

literally alpha fucks beta bucks
Still think MGTOW is a meme?

>sandberg

>berg

They want to encourage promiscuity.
Jew media promotes niggers as the "bad boys" through their glorification of hip hop culture.

Put 2 and 2 together.

women set each other up for failure

Feminism is a Jewish shit stain on human existence, here's Tom with the weather

Nope. I'm working on the next big thing and the only thing I'm not looking forward to is the gold digging whores.

goddamn I hate this culture
I got along really well with this girl about a week ago during a get-together with some friends from my old job (grills who are lesbian, really neat desu).
I find out this girl has a male roommate and they're out of town together for a week even though she's single
the worst part is she said she wanted to hang out with me whenever she gets back, I've just been kind of talking with her this whole time just to be polite, but there's absolutely no way in hell it could turn into a positive relationship.
I just haven't gotten laid in two years and don't know what to do anons.

Whores on Craigslist

If she claimed to be "trad" after fucking around from 18-30 then Sup Forums would white knight her and call anyone who wouldn't wife her an mgtow loser

pump and dump

>I really hate this culture
>people are being degenerate
>but not with me
>waaah

Pull your shit together fuccboi.

I am sorry billionaire Sandberg, we're not all that priviledged and willing to give it out. I want someone respectful, not some loose abstract like your vag

Except that never happens. More trad people are much more harsh on sluts on old roasties than leftists and progressives. The only woman I've ever met who talks openly about the wall and the decline of female SMV over time is a devout Christian woman.

probably
thank you for your interpretation leaf
you truly are the worst posters here

>fuck everyone you can, marriage is just a business contract
this mentality ruined women. they think their life is an 'adventure' but is also destroying their soul. the same applies to men as well. men wont deny easy sex, but eventually they turn into shallow hollow drones fit for being a character on curb your enthusiasm

Well this is why she will neck herself when she realizes she will never marry anyone good.
Also most of us who she thinks are writing for her are banging young hard bodies, and some have even married them. We have learned to avoid the toasties.

How to devalue your property
>Rent it to all your friends
>Let the excess of use ruin its pristine looks
>When it's 10 times bellow its initial value don't bother remarketing it and throw it in somebody's face and offer them to pay so they can keep it
Wise financial advise brought to your by Trainwreck Enterprise.

>sandberg

((((((((((((((((((((Sandberg))))))))))))))))))

She literally has no soul. Look at her dead black eyes. Like a shark's eyes.

Is it okay to have sex with 2-3 different chicks?
Sometimes I feel degenerate .. I just want to settle down now.

Im male. Not female.

>mgtow loser
Winner. You meant to type winner.

It works for a lot of women desu. Many men do eventually become retirement homes for washed up sluts.

simps(aka cuckolds) are the reason our countries turned to shit
thanks to them we cxan't enforce morality

Many stupid men become retirement homes.

My pops :(
feels bad

Tell the story. I feel like raging.

> find someone who wants an equal partner.
Meaning a guy who's dated all of them: the bad girls, the cool girls, the commitment-phobic girls, the crazy girls, but didn't marry any of them, but then wants you?

kek I remember this during Harvey