Why are lots of you guys blindly following Trump with all the Israel shit and assuming that if you're against this...

Why are lots of you guys blindly following Trump with all the Israel shit and assuming that if you're against this you're automatically siding with Palestine?

Is this simply the influx of newfags and Redditors that are just die-hard Trump fans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most of the jews in the US live in commiefornia and NYC / washington, that's where the power is, the media cartel and the inbred government.

it pushes its filthy disgusting propaganda into the west, into europe, destroys the middle east with its mutt puppet army and wonders why we don't have sympathy for them while people make less and millionaires become trillionaires

THE ONLY WAY TO SOLVE THE KIKE PROBLEM IS TO CAUSE CHAOS

to stir the pot

Trump is only the beginning

Sup Forums will finish what hitler started

I agree that Trump will bring chaos, but are you sure that, that isn't a piece of (((their))) puzzle?

After all, he made a huge decision that was nothing but a win for the zionist Jews.

Sup Forums was completely fucking retarded during the 2016 election and happily invited reddit to come and stay permanently on this board, which has led to a festering population of legitimate shills who blindly follow everything Trump tells them without an ounce of critical thinking. Like

Very simple.
The reason that they are so pro-Israel is because a Jewish super-state with Jerusalem as its capitol is a prerequisite for Christian Armageddon - where Jesus comes back and all Jews who don't covert on the spot are mass-genocided.

lurk moar newfag, you clearly have no idea of how Sup Forums works, what it wants, what it thinks.

you come here like some butt blasted virgin to try and hold a discussion and expect some internet cult to take you seriously?

Sup Forums has always been a site visited by 90% youths, if you think Sup Forums was great before the election because adults with well informed opinions browsed this board that just shows how dumb and ignorant you are

>calls someone a newfag
>"what it wants, what it thinks"

I bet your definition of newfag is like a year or so lmao

GTFO

Go ahead and explain Sup Forums in your own words to me before the election and i'll show you a few screens to show you just how much of a retard you are

Kill yourself newfag. The question wasn't if Sup Forums was great before. It wasn't. The question is why it's so shit RIGHT NOW, and the answer is you.

I'm a /news/man and if you think Sup Forums wasn't radically changed after the influx of 2016 you're simply very wrong.

And i mean /new/, not the recently created /news/

Watch his speech in Pensacola, he calls out the kikes multiple times. Mentions that they wanted to start WW3.

Also this.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44

>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

>/news/
>/new/s

oh mah balls

LMAO JIDF IS GETTING SO BTFO THEY ARE CALLING REGULAR USERS SHAREBLUE NOW

we get an embassy in the heart of enemy territory and the jews get to own shit they already own. Dunno why leftypol is being assholes, they hate jews too. I really cant understand it

are you kidding me? you trumpfags are next level delusional. recognizing jerusalem endangers americans abroad, simple as that. it's also a waste of money to build a new fucking embassy.

there was absolutely no reason to do it other than to get some jewish rocks off.

>pitting kikes and Muslims against each other in one genius move

Who wouldn't support this?

Well checked and they have to go back too.
Everyone goes back

cause they are brainwashed cucks

>and i'll show you a few screens to show you just how much of a retard you are

What of some people making certain posts that you've selected that emphasizes your point?

Aye, I suppose there weren't millions of other posts as well.

>Oh noes! Trump is going to upset Mudslimes!
Kill yourself, faggot.

>there was absolutely no reason to do it
>I was too fucking stupid to notice him promise to do it before he was elected.
>I'm too stupid to know the last five presidents have all promised to do it and didn't.
Who gives a fuck if he pisses off Ahmed?
Or are YOU Ahmed?
So Israel got basically nothing out of it and the Mudslimes are pissed. I call that a win for America.

Aye, not like he lit a fuse in a tonne of radicals' minds or anything

I don't think you understand the depth of some of these peoples' faith and the extent to which they're willing to go and this decision that Trump made meant an incredible deal to them. He essentially denied their way of life to some degree.

We're gonna see a lot of these fuckers start to pop because of this and it's not impossible that you get caught up in the bang.

It's a huge step for the Greater Israel plan and a confirmation that we aren't going to give up on Syria.

Anything that is good for Saudi Arabia and Israel is not a good thing.

>Is this simply the influx of newfags and Redditors that are just die-hard Trump fans?
you just figuring this out? welcome to the last 2 years

>pissing extremists off is a win for America

counter-terrorism 101 folks.

The politics of the middle east don't boil down to "kikes vs. dunecoons". Not even close. It's insanely complex and I'm far from an expert on the subject. But this sort of oversimplified black-and-white thinking does nothing but enable us to be divided and conquered even further ('if you don't like muslims, you're working for the jews' and vice versa)
The usual suspects are autistically screeching about Trump's decision. I certainly don't think they're bluffing. Clearly there was a reason the last four presidents promised to do this, but didn't deliver. Seems to me that it wasn't in the cards - or it wasn't supposed to happen now, at least. The constant obsession over Revelation and postulations that this proves Trump is the antichrist strike me as a concerted shill effort to cut off his base of support.

i can't figure out how any one user would ever be able to make any sort of accurate prediction of what the entire browsing population is thinking at any time period in particular simply based on what he reads while browsing.

years of browsing yields recurring themes.

themes=memes

Americans love being under the boot heel of Jew tyranny.

exactly. that quote about people pretending to be retarded attracts actual retards fits Sup Forums to a T. fitting in with the current memes is the only thing that matters and right now that meme is trumpism.

whatever he does, seems like a game to me, this jeruselum stuff came out of nowhere, seeems like a premedicated jab to me, like you're not supposed to a;igned with saudis and turks to make politics/war all by themselves, but that's just me, feel freee to add to discucion

hey there ahmed

don't put us all into certain boxes. i am pissed that in the end is still a zionist. i can only hope that the q memes come to life, which they are- but part of the plan is to make deals with the kikes while cleaning out deep state kikes. its the only way that this all makes sense and gives me real hope.

And if all of that happens yet Jesus doesn't come back, what's next?

I've learned not to judge Trump's moves until the field is set.

4-10-29 would not have done this if it were not in the best interest of the country. could be a way for our people to collect intel or stand our ground with other hostile nations either way supporting him is the only answer. he surely knows about all the mossad shenanigans and time will tell what this game of chess has in store.

yeah, and theres nothing wrong with being jew