WOT THE FUCK IS THAT?

WOT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juckXS8PktE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously, has anybody ever found these hidden faces before?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

stuff

Just a normal drawing by Yuu Kobayashi.

YOU'VE BEEN OUTED BY THE GOYM JEW THE JIG IS UP!!!

*muffled (((OY VEY))) in distance*

Anno volunteered with a lot of abused and depressed children in his spare time. The crayon drawings in EoE and Shiki-Jitsu are based on the actual drawings of troubled children.

I'm seeing some vaginas.

The angel is invading her mind. It makes sense that it would manifest in some way in the thing that reads her mind.

That's neat, I never realised that there were some actual things in those drawings and not just random scribbles.
That said, I doubt they wanted to insert some hidden meaning. The animator most likely just scribbled some cool shit to look at if some faggot like OP ever decided to watch that scene frame by frame.

i paused on the frame for no real reason and accidentally found them

She is so awesome~

Looks like a face with a giant x-ray dick going inside from behind up to the cervix.
youtube.com/watch?v=juckXS8PktE

>I doubt they wanted to insert some hidden meaning
Are you serious? They wouldn't want to put more layers of meaning and metaphor into goddamn Evangelion?

>draw chaotic lines
>ok, like what
>just fucking draw some sick shit, she's going insane
>gotcha boss

sometimes scribbles are just scribbles

Based on the scene, I think the "eye" structures are intentional. It adds an uneasy feel to the lines because it triggers natural human paranoia when you "see" eyes.

>clearly drawn face
>nah man, they're just scribbles

I'll concede on that. Even if you don't see the nose and smile in the second pic, the eyes are clearly defined by more lines.
I meant to say they might just be there for shock factor and not symbolism. Just spoopy pictures.

In 9/10 anime, you'd be right.
But considering how much 'stuff' is in Eva, you have to think that nothing is done on accident, or just because. They have a purpose, and intent.

Now you're literally overrating it, just like the people who tend to omit the fact that the main reason behind the artistic choices of 25 and 26 were time and money.
There are very carefully planned scenes, such as the long, static conflicts, the bed scene and most Gendo, and then there are light crosses.

But this is from episode 22, not 25 or 26. When they haven't run out of ink and money, they like to think out shots and meanings of things.

Nothing just another hot blooded schoolgirl loosing her way.