Éire/pol/ - Night After Mass edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/p0-gcccksAg
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

>Parse The Noise
youtube.com/channel/UCXMKJkrhB1Bgw8xRaRpEa3Q

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

Other urls found in this thread:

longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/2017/1210/926320-brexit/
rte.ie/news/2017/1210/926353-whistleblower/
rte.ie/news/2017/1210/926322-flights/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/new-childrens-hospital-likely-to-drop-phoenix-name-after-threat-of-legal-action-36392267.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/drinkdriving-crackdown-goes-too-far-says-ross-ally-36392315.html
independent.ie/irish-news/news/luas-cross-city-officially-launched-today-and-it-will-improve-our-quality-of-life-leo-varadkar-36393151.html
thejournal.ie/abortion-opinion-poll-2-3741261-Dec2017/
thejournal.ie/solar-farm-laois-ireland-3-3739967-Dec2017/
thejournal.ie/high-court-master-abhaile-3739940-Dec2017/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=571vnkdrWC0
youtube.com/watch?v=gIlbZAP8ASQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Headlines:

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>Ireland and EU will hold UK to Brexit agreement, insists Govt
rte.ie/news/2017/1210/926320-brexit/

>Garda whistleblower 'experienced the wrath' of management
rte.ie/news/2017/1210/926353-whistleblower/

>Some flights between Ireland and UK cancelled over snow
rte.ie/news/2017/1210/926322-flights/

>New children's hospital likely to drop 'Phoenix' name after threat of legal action
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/new-childrens-hospital-likely-to-drop-phoenix-name-after-threat-of-legal-action-36392267.html

>Drink-driving crackdown 'goes too far', says Ross ally
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/drinkdriving-crackdown-goes-too-far-says-ross-ally-36392315.html

>Luas Cross City officially launched today and it will 'improve our quality of life' - Leo Varadkar
independent.ie/irish-news/news/luas-cross-city-officially-launched-today-and-it-will-improve-our-quality-of-life-leo-varadkar-36393151.html

>Most people want Ireland's abortion law changed, according to new poll
thejournal.ie/abortion-opinion-poll-2-3741261-Dec2017/

>'It'll devastate the countryside': Laois locals object to one of Ireland's biggest solar farms
thejournal.ie/solar-farm-laois-ireland-3-3739967-Dec2017/

>High Court Master says government's legal advice scheme is 'a scam'
thejournal.ie/high-court-master-abhaile-3739940-Dec2017/

Anglo superiority checkin in

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

First for Katie

Sorry lad

we need to hijack repeal the 8th babykillers with memes

relevant to that image, is the Irish pro choice crowd actually full of autistic spazoids?
I'm not joking around, I'm serious. All they do is go on about how
>Pregnancy is Forced on women
>Why do you want all these children getting pregnant?
>Pregnancy is dangerous, deadly even
No joke, one of them actually compared the "risk" of Pregnancy to serving as a soldier.

I have never in my life encountered such arguments, though in fairness I've only had a glimpse into their phyla via online, are they like this irl?

that pic is pure cringe tho

Just saw this in Leitrim an hour ago.

Yes

are you a homosexual by chance?

wtf, your cops drive fucking hatch backs?

the #weareirish girl has a twitch channel
www.twitch,tv/yunitex

Yes they are gibbering retards, but a lot of them are pulling this shite from a recent case where a woman died during pregnancy that everyone knew she would die from and they view it as state murder because she was barred from having an abortion to save her life. I have no stance on that particular case personally but it should give you some insight.

no its fucking cringe but i support her views

Good evening lads, reminder to get yerself a traditional Irish wife and have at least three kids before you're 35.
>pic unrelated

Ceann Comhairle

Add Paul Clarke's twitter to the OP

GRMA

I actually forgot to do it. thanks for reminding me.

how is it "cringe" faggot?
I thought Abortion was permitted in such cases, even by the Church

As far as I am aware abortion is illegal entirely here

he was in the new vid too wasn't he? I didn't watch the whole thing, anyone have an opinion on the speech and his preformance?

i dont like makeup

i have my reasons

i live with boxes of the shit and cant do anything about it

Not an exciting speaker but a too the point and informative one I enjoyed it and it opened my eyes to even more reasons to hate the EU

Paul Clarke is based, he has been around for years standing up for the Irish people. True Irish patriot.

fag

*to

Here lad we don't drive mustangs over here

someone get the repeal the 8th logos
and change the writing on it to babykillers

>brown hair
>not blonde or red
She's a descendant of a mutt from the med, but she's still cute.

in Ireland perhaps, though I thought the church permitted it in such cases.

I remember the priest at my local church years ago announced a relic of an Italian saint our church was loaned.

Said the main thing she's known for is that she refused to abort her child in order to save herself from ovarian cancer, even though the church had permitted it.

i said i dont like oily makeup chinese shit on peoples faces

read this

learn what hoarding is

They are the very darkness reaching out for the dark, they are ... BABYKILLERS!

Burn her out.

I have been to Outer Space but never to Leitrim.
>that one day it snowed

>descendant of a mutt
She's pure you fuck! take it back!
>though red hair is GOAT
oh right, I forgot your cops were faggots
You could have just said you were gay matey

We should have tried fucking more with that pan faced Gook for starting the #weareirish thing. She got off too lightly for her little stunt.

Their t-shits are cringey af. Make memes highlighting that and make the repeal campaign uncool and lame

It seems the people have been rounded up in two classes by the Jews. Those for abortion and those against but if you truly loved your people you would be able to see how this can be useful for the goal of eugenics. The Spartans got rid of the weak and deformed at birth this made their people stronger and healthier, same with the Germans. We can do the same and make our people stronger because I would much prefer a small population of perfect semi super humans over an ocean of retards. Being completely against abortion is just another Jewish scheme to lower the quality of a peoples blood.

they're already uncool and lame
eh, it was our first big attack, we were lucky that anything came of it

we need to do something about that bitch stream >>>r>a>i>d>I>t>

It did not snow here in my county and my county is beside Leitrim :(

Abortion is not eugenics healthy babies are the majority of abortions shill

hoarding ya cock i live with people who are 100% more autistic than stormlarperz

can some one just change them to "KILL!"

Good to see another uncucked politician in Ireland

It was epic and I got a good laugh out of it all.

why didnt ya loot it ya donkey

#WeAreIrish was great fun for everyone and a good bunch of top lads from all over this board joined in, the funniest part of it was the morons pushing the tag did most of the work for us

I never said kill healthy babies you retard I meant to get rid of deformed potatoes. The killing of healthy babies should remain illegal.

> they're already uncool and lame
True, but we need to rub it in and meme them without mercy

>why didn't you act like a nigger?
that it was
how does a bit of makeup equate to hoarding?

What are you? A fuckin gypsy?

Why doesn't somebody make him aware of the NP it seems like he would fit well there and make them more popular.

He probably lives with someone who constantly buys box upon box of the stuff to the point where he now has mental issues stemming from makeup and he wants to avoid it at all costs.

ah, so what we want to do then is ridicule and mock
>you v. guy she told you not to worry about
>chad virgin
>hey faggot, nice repeal jumper!

I would use the last one personally

No its not, it's permitted for cases where the woman's life is at risk. It would be pointless making that illegal desu because then you'd just end up having a dead mother and baby 99% of the time.

unfortunate...for him
yeah, he seems like he'd fit in with them

can we flip him?

Was that only changed after that woman died not too far back? because if that was law back then I have no idea what actually happened

He'll most likely end up booted out of FG for speaking the truth about so maybe he would join NP when that happens.

I doubt he's enjoying his time at FG so it probably won't be long before he leaves, but I'm not sure he is aware of NP that's my only concern.

We need all the lads we can get

Have you cyber bullied anyone today?

How did we go from a good catholic nation to babykillers so fast?

A lot of people are waking up and speaking out.

remember that propaganda I hated so much, couldn't figure out what it was? Turns out, it was Judeo-Bolshevik subversion

That's not how it works though in every country where abortion is legal

How many of you go to mass? I am not the most religious but I go because I believe it helps maintain society and keeps you connected with your community which is hugely important.

I really am not sure yet how to go about it but it's like a giant delicious cake and i don't know where to start. Just look at these cringey bitches!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=571vnkdrWC0
Typical cringey Feminists acting out thinking they are cool, hip and artistic.
>Let's have a wee tantrum and walk into the sea for attention because that really makes a point.
Cultural bholveshism or what ever you call it.

No, it was always that way. Halapawhatever got them to loosen the restriction on doctors a bit, giving them more leeway and legal protection to make such a decision, but didn't change the essence of the law already in existence.

Sad. I actually know this guy. Worked for Amnesty for a month (know a bit about a couple of major events since 2014 if anyone's interested). Really nice people. Shame what Soros did to it...

A Jew brought in divorce and the Catholic fabric of the nation began to unravel.

>witch burning is the equivalent to stopping baby murder
Also I like the chant they use a "body is a body" I wholeheartedly agree which is why I am against abortion.

bunch of crusty bitches!
I normally go every week, but I've been missing it since I've gone off to college, aint a church for miles and only one mass at 9 am, and I have no car.

going home this week for good so it should be sorted then.
>not the most religious
spiritual desert, or always like that?

I don't mean to make all abortion legal or to vote for the repeal I just mean once Ireland is hopefully saved in the future we can change the law to allow for what I said previously.

Used to be uber religious when I was a kid. Then the whole sex abuse scandals hit and my family lost touch with their faith. I stopped worshipping the Abrahamic god after my granduncle, who was a priest, had a horrible death made of a mix of violent Parkinson's and Dementia. Figured that if that's how that god treats his own, then I wanted no part of his club.

>inb4 pagan LARPer

Not yet, though might end up going down that road due to some weird past experiences.

Everyone at scAmnesty Ireland should get the rope.

> Also I like the chant they use a "body is a body" I wholeheartedly agree which is why I am against abortion
Exactly
Why don't we steal that chant to piss them off?

>Figured that if that's how that god treats his own, then I wanted no part of his club
thats a very paeanistic view of how faith works, adhering to the faith isnty supposed to guarantee you physical protection here on Earth. In fact, the Christian faith has very little to do with our time on Earth, its all about gaining entry unto heaven, in the next life

we're all wayfaring strangers
youtube.com/watch?v=gIlbZAP8ASQ

Nice one.

I grew up in a nonpracticing family(they still claimed to be Catholic). I might pick it up later if I marry a Catholic qt

that'd be good, lol

>divorce
ireland has the lowest divorce rate in the western world though

I was always unsure, atheism seemed wrong and agnosticism seemed aimless to me. Islam is horrible and buddhism is more philosophy that is compatible with all, Hinduism I have no connection to and judaism (though you can't convert to it) struck me the same way as Islam. Pagans are a meme bar a rare few that like Hinduism I have no connection to and to cut it short I wandered back to Christianity because it's the only thing that feels right to me. But I doubt I will ever believe anything fully.

zoroastrianism does heavily interest me though I doubt it is practiced to this day and is as it was before the ragheads got the poor bastards.

A body is a body, defend the eighth

Bit extreme desu. None of them are ((())). The charity beggars on the street are only in it for the money, and the pen pushers are all normies who don't know anything about politics.

Yeahhhhhhhh. Keep telling that to yourself the next time mr.kikeonastick forsakes you.

You can convert to Judaism actually. Also, Celtic paganism might be derived from the same source that Hinduism derives from. Nobody knows for sure, but it seems that being an Irish Hindu might make a whole lot of sense, or at least is viable.

Came 4th in Dundrum in 2014 for Fine Gael, candidates for Sinn Féin and Green Party came First and Third, respectively. I wonder how he'll fare in 2019.

Surprised he hasn't been kicked out already, his twitter profile makes no mention of FG.

I hated it when UUP won your county in 2014. I was living in Donegal at the time and it sent shivers down my spine thinking I was bordering UUP territory.

I would assume you've already "looked into" the Christian faith yourself, even so if you I'd encourage you to read more into it.
If you haven't, go read a Caechism, or any of GK Chesterton's books, St. Agustine, and St. Thomas aquinas.

I find the more you read into it, the more it makes sense, the more "right" it becomes.
especially the likes of Agustine and Aquinas

Doesn't change my point

What's the general feeling in Ireland regarding the referendum on the 8th?

Will it be repealed by landslide like the same sex marriage one or be a lot closer?

Closer than same sex though how much closer I do not know

But isn't Agustine and Aquinas just Platonism and Aristotelianism repackaged under a christian bow. Not saying that they're not important thinkers (they were), but not quite the best to persuade people to join the church, especially in the case of Aquinas who's practically a blasphemer if you look at the bible.

On demand will fail unless Soros pulls some funny shit. Other than that it's a toss-up.

I'm picturing leprechauns and fairies in the vedic texts. Some one should read that and let me know.

>mr.kikeonastick forsakes you
and how many times have we forsaken him?
Every time you see those repealers out there, or those propagators of homosexuality and feel shame, do they not too forsake God, and invoke the same feeling of shame?
And what about ourselves? How many counties times have we indulged ourselves in vice and corruption? Every time we have felt shame, and then some, have we not invoked a sense of shame in God? Have we not forsaken God?

God's love is the most purest form of love, because despite all those who forsake him, and openly hate him, he still loves us. THAT is true love

Agustine talks extensively on Plato and Aristotle, but what he does is compare and their philosophies with Christianity and then proceeds to critique them, pointing out the discrepancies with Christianity and explaining why they (Plato, Aristotle) are wrong.
He does mention that Plato was the closest thing to Christianity before Christianity

Aquinas, admittedly I have not read. I mention him because he is a big thinker within the church.

Ever heard of esoteric hitlerism it might be semi meme tier but at least you'll know the man you look up to was a European hero rather than a kike.

>Closer than same sex though how much closer I do not know
wtf?
I thought repeal was set to lose, did something happen?

Prefer muh kike on a stick to muh kraut in a bunker.

Suit your self.