Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdyerV8bfeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to a 13 year old

it's not. It makes zero sense.
Fuck off with slide threads

to a 12 year old

Powerful.

Wow. White men should all be exterminated and never represented in the media again

KEK

Never stand up in boat that small
You fuck with the weight distribution and risk capsizing

And we all know muzzies can't swim

It makes perfect sense. They're about to overtake some Germans.

It implies US intentionally turned Syria/Libya into failed states to flood western europe with kebabs and nogs.

Well, that's actually a good analogy.

shoot all of them apart from the azn woman rowing

Why would we do that?

the Delaware isn't that wide

>Yes, master!

this defamation make me sick.

To an 11 year old

to an 11 year old

Fuck you

>muslim children and women will launch surprise attacks during Christmas

this piece of shit will never compare to this masterpiece

i don't fully understand the specifics but for the same reason he settles somali "refugees" in majority white states

he as in obama

you gotta go back

>you will never cross the Delaware on Christmas morning to slit the throats of sleeping Redcoats
Why even live?

fuhbuhbupuh

Turn this shill thread into a red pill thread.

They're so antiwhite, that not only do they want to destroy our culture, but insert themselves in our place.
You have no history, no culture, no community white man. Everything belongs to the subhumans.

Looks pretty comedic to me, but okay.
>horses on a rowboat lulz

Fixed it.

Your people weren't laughing when they showed up.

"Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of groups that have an image of being weak (women), defeated (American Indians), repellent (homosexuals), or otherwise inferior. The leftists themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit it to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely because they do see these groups as inferior that they identify with their problems. (We do not suggest that women, Indians, etc., ARE inferior; we are only making a point about leftist psychology)."

-Ted Kaczynski

Dude you make us look like fucking retards. Please stop posting meth trailer-tier memes

>referencing painting where a general was going to battle
>bomb vest on a little kid
Checks out

Lel,
Rove rove rove your bout

fucking lol spot on toothpaste

*Boat lel

much better

Just imagine the unholy stink.

Switch the American flag with the Islamic State flag

There we go. That's what we call a rhetorical killshot

as always, fpbp

link to artist? i want to harass them until they delete their account

POWERFUL

>Your people

What the goddamned fuck are you doing?Get off my fucking board retard.

Came here to say this

Makes perfect sense, American colonists overthrew the British and now Muslim migrants are about to overthrow the British

>ship bumps into coral reef, drowning them and crushing them in the tidal

'Merica Bitches!

just another day at the range

woah wtf!? hahahahhaha.

I bet amerimutts get off to this hahaha weird sadists.

Cringe

I want to vomit

Not deep enough, that boat is still floating.

LEL

what movie?

OWEN FREEMAN

that little boat would have been pushed over by those waves because of the dumb ass standing

More dignified than fucking dogs leafag

Nice

He's not wrong, they were attacking the german mercenaries, not the brits.

Just put a few rounds through the rubber of the boat so it starts to deflate. Sharks aren't picky so after a while the problem will solve itself.

Not even readcoats, hungover german mercenaries.

Just because you were kidnapped off your farm and pressed into military service, then sold and shipped to british colonies to pay off your hessian prince's debts doesn't mean you get to forget basic military procedures, like putting a watch on your perimeter.

>the absolute state of American education

It's deep if the land behind them is the US

t.retard

>severely dislocated shoulder
>still rowing
so this is what devotion looks like

out of the sauna

Well, I always supposed, the so-called "refugees" were a paramilitary force with the intent of a murderous surprise attack...
This picture nicely sums it up.

I don't think they're going to make it across the Atlantic in those dinky boats. I mean Europe is one thing but no......

Shitskins are going to sneak into our territory and slit our throats in our sleep on Christmas. SJWs really don't think things through before they make stupid shit like this.

You realize horses can be carried on barges, yes? When armies needed to get a bunch of cavalry across a river they didn't just try to swim them across and hope they didn't drown.

to a 10 year old

gay ass niggers

They were crossing the delaware river to fight Hessian mercenaries they were fighting with the british. Hessians were krauts. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

kek
You think the brits were coming over here to die?

Quality edit

>get your ass kicked by the British
>constantly getting pushed back
>get a chance to retreat one night away from the and avoid getting completely BTFO
>"No"
>instead of running away, go and meet the enemy on Christmas night
>beat the shit out of them and win

We all grow up hearing about how Washington was basically superman in school, and then you get to be older and you think its all bullshit, and then you start reading up on him and realize what an amazing person he was in terms of leadership

look at all these other peoples enjoying the fruits of what your ancestors fought for

fucking kek
saus

FPBP

You dumbass.

So they admit their entire purpose is to invade the western countries and slit our throats in our sleep?

Nice

Lol Washington crossing the patomic was his sneaking across to attack the British. Is this work depicting immigrants as attackers.

Invasion USA, appropriate name. lol

>a muslim woman appears to be in a leading position
I'm addressing all of my laughter to the (((artist))) behind this faggotry.

So they're saying refugees/migrants are going to attack/kill Americans on Christmas night?
Wtf send them back

There's females and children among the refugees? Weird that you never see any on the real boats..

>Crossing the delaware to kill the redcoats while they slumber
They agree with us, they just can't meme.

Kek

Interesting choice to "parody" or whatever you want to call this.
Isn't the original painting of George Washington stealthily attacking his enemies?

They just want a butter life

youtube.com/watch?v=qdyerV8bfeA

>many days on the boat
>can't fish for shit
>terribly hungry
>maybe we should stop raping shaneequa and just eat her

whats the thing bottom left meant to be?

>just pick a heroic picture from our history with boats and replace Americans with refugees, it'll work just fine
>what do you mean I imply refugees are coming here to destroy America?

Shitskins who didn't listened to Noah.

Replace that with an Israeli flag, and now youre going for accuracy

The original painting was jokingly called Washington Crossing the Rhine since it was painted in Germany.