Hard evidence for a jewish plot?

I see a lot of stuff about (((them))) here, but it's all either humour, mockery, conspiracy theory or circumstantial evidence. Is there actually any tangible evidence there is a plot against white people or the destruction of Western civilization? Something that would hold up in court? I'm sure if it exists, we could find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Jewish_Labor_Bund
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you planning to sue them?

Well I'd have to think about that, since it would gravely impact my life for the next 10-15 years or so. But yes, I just might sue them for (attempted) genocide, if I have the evidence for it.

look around you, the influence they have in US politics, the media, OUR media, the degeneracy, the destruction of the middle east resulting in a migrant crisis and our jewish politicians accepting millions to displace us
maybe real refugees came in before 2014 but after 2015 when they announced to the world that everyone was welcome (wir schaffen das) and libya and syria were destroyed legions of single man were allowed into the EU, a jewish led invasion of new goyim, cattle.
dumbed down shitskins that don't criticize and just look at ordinary whites as evil, attacking us, terrorizing us and breeding like rats while kikes remain in power high up in their glass towers
AND DON'T YOU DARE CRITICIZE ANY OF IT OR YOU'RE A RACIST LUNATIC

lets just say Hitler was right when he labeled it Judeo-Bolshevism

It doesn't. No one sane actually believes that every single jew co-operates to overthrow the goyim

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

who made israel
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

I have a theory that Uranium One has more to do with Israel than it does to do with Russia.

its almost like capital has a tendency to concentrate in the hands of a few people, nazi faggot

turn on the fuckin tv and watch for 5 minutes

jew dumps are always the best dumbs
OPs always think theyve stumped us when asking for evidence and are met with endless

tfw u realize wrong team lost ww2

check my unfortunate trips of truth op

TRUMP SAID THE GOOD GUYS LOST WW2

A few people as in the jews?

champion trump will drive them out of the west

>Something that would hold up in court?
>Yes goyim, bring it before our fair and balanced (((courts)))
I don’t think you understand what you’re up against, it’s a hydra with pockets as deep as canyons.

whats with nazis and posting fake quotes

say the world is controlled by a handful of people and youre a liberal
name that group and youre a nazi

no, as in, anticapitalism would make logical sense here, seeing as though the issue you're outlining is an issue of capitalist control of production and nothing that has to deal with race

Lurk moar, post less and stop being lazy. Search it yourself

George Soros openly admits his intentions from dissolving national borders across Europe and America and usurp national sovereignty.

>be me
>log into Sup Forums this early afternoon
>see similar thread by similar flag
>answer questions with questions
>thread dies
>work out
>work on a project I need to submit resolution for on Monday morning
>come back to Sup Forums
>similar question by similar flag

Question:

Do you think there is no Kike conspiracy of nepotism and subversion?

I can't believe none of you r*ddit faggots have posted this yet:

OP this is your proof: youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM

>For example the Trotsky quotation makes the considerable mistake of claiming; in effect, that Trotsky was a Zionist when Marxism-Leninism and Zionism were (often violently) competing ideologies among the jews in Russia and the early Soviet Union; in which Trotsky played a not inconsiderable role, went so far as to provide a counter to the Zionist tendency by assigning jews their own oblast or autonomous region. Indeed Trotsky spent a considerable portion of his early career fighting and speaking against Zionism as a competing self-solution to the jewish question!

What the fuck, I'll reiterate, is with Nazis and fake quotes?

Sage

>Nothing wrong with Jews
BINGO!

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

>I'm sure if it exists, we could find it.

It gets posted every fucking day jew. Jesus how new are you?

lurk more faggot

thats literally what you people do, you hide behind a call to "look at coincidences" then use that dog whistle shit to gain more people who do the same thing. its psyops shit

>hard evidence
>on Sup Forums
Lol, you will never get that for any claims or shill theories

says the commie meme flag... youre literally a jewish footman

>

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Jewish_Labor_Bund

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia

hahahahaha oh i bet, what are you gonna argue? im a communist because i have some kikes hand up my ass with lump sums and shit, faggot? im a shill for destroying nations and shit? hahahaha

No crimes involved there

Haven't verified its validity, but that's probably >70 years old

Haven't verified its validity, but seems like a normal conversation to me

1928? Dude

Many claims, no evidence. Plus, no relation to whites

Ok, jews are rich. So?

Ok, they have a pyramid. So what?

fucking kill yourself dude.

there's no evidence, like literally none. i can link you to an imgur dump that refutes all their infographics if you want

Jews push degeneracy trought cultural marxism, and that you can't that it doesn't exist

Deny*

I've felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wonder out where you can't see
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed

wheres the evidence for it?

Hmm, this may be something, thanks! Quite a long read, so I'll save it for later. Got any more?

you are all the evidence we need kike shill

Literally all forms of social liberalism by so called liberals, lefties and cucks is a depraved form of marxism.

Thanks for the redpill thread shill faggot.

This

The mere existence of modern society as it is, distinct from all previous thousands of years of tradition based society is a direct and indirect product of cultural marxism influence

lol, how am i a kike shill, amerimutt?

What do you think about a nest of rats in your home? Do you think they need to discuss whether they will bring disease? Even if you find one very clean rat which does not endanger your family, should you let it live there and breed? Maybe you would say 'not all rats'. Surely the history of the earth will teach you how foolish that thought is.

Traditions change into new traditions. Cultures shift in various ways. What does this have to do with Marxism?

From your jewish flag

>commie using mutt as an insult
Show us your true colors degenerate

Brazil and I both know the truth you fucking kike rat. there is a massive load of information countering your point. its far easier to prove the jewish subversion than to disprove. you're rubbing the destruction of all things good in our face, but not much longer. what do you think is going to happen to you people when the jewish walls of illusion come down?

All of the previous cultures and tradition shifts WERE tradicionalists, and only drastically changed with modern society

Then prove it. Nothing in this thread has proven jack shit.

(((new traditions)))

things just dont change without ((( reason )))

Good one! Videographic evidence is always best.

Read Marx and his thoughts on the racial genocide required to implement jewish rule. Should be easy to find.

Old cultures changed due to invasions and wars, now the soldiers wear allied fatigues and the world is the frontline

jews hijacked the banks. jews hijacked western governments. jews are spilling the blood of others, using unaware goyim as their soldiers. its painfully obvious. i dont listen to kikes, you're better off speaking to a wall.

Saudi plot Vegas shooting

The jew will change their look, their flags and their tactics, but one things will always remain the same and that is they are jews

when you strip away the excess of the story, you can clearly see shlomo as the agitator in modern world conflicts. remove all jews = peace. muslims are subhuman and pathetic. they'll wipe themselves out. jews are the issue.

The ones who matter and Jewish Mafia are in bnai brith.
They don't write incriminating stuff down.
It's all word of mouth.
Just read the protocols of the elders of Zion
You can buy it at a Jewish book store or online.
Everything on their list is happening or had happened.

i can smell a jew. plus, sans plastic surgery the nose always knows.

Hello Jew number two
Pool pul just makes us angry
Keep it up

Exactly, jews are present as a background element in every single notorious world changing event, from the creation of the federal reserve, to the napoleonic wars they were always there

Modern jews that look white are a lineage of arkhezani jews who migrated thousand of years ago, the original brown skin jew who is almost unexistant today were gypses and therefore have no original soil on this earth

It's just the same REEEEEing you've always got from fascist, Nazis and now dumb fuck Trumpcucks, They're moron narcissists who REFUSE to believe they're loser and failures at life because of their own shortcomings. They HAVE to blame somebody for being dumb, poor and ineffectual.

Enter: Niggers, Spics, Women, immigrants and - MUH JEWS! Your scapegoat for White People who think doing a busy-work job means you should be Middle Class.

Anybody see that VICE NEWS sponsored Frank Luntz focus group of Roy Moore supporters? They mentioned "Soros" a dozen time like retard robots. By there account Soros spends 28 hours/day trying to destroy their tiny worldview. We're talking dumb, dumb, dumb motherfuckers. Downside is their stupidity and anger will keep them poor losers and trapped in the cycle of being a bitter-heated Republican voting victim. Jews will always be the scapegoats for those with weak moral character, weak minds, and always have been.

getting banned from 10 nations should permanently mark you as a troublemaker and cause for unrest. the jews have been banned from 300+ nations. kikes are parasites who worm themselves,conveniently, into the wealthiest hosts it can find. When this many cultures and nations banished you, and were aware of their evil, they need to be eliminated. they need to be eliminated, before they eliminate us. life isn't like the jewish disney movies. you have to do absolutely horrible things when it comes down to the primal call for survival. removing jews is a necessity, or we will all suffer.

>all of sudden society goes from 100 to 0 and it's no ones fault

Sometimes, when i feel sad, i open up my favorite xhamster video, where my wife's son with a 50cm cock splits my wife in half. I am extremely proud of this video, as i recorded it with my $10,000 camera. I recorded every jiggle, every droplet, every moan of pleasure. As i see the view meter increase, i feel my cock getting erect, but after years of nonstop chastity cage wearing, it's erect size is a meager 5cm. I take off my chastity cage and my dick shrivels after contact with the air after years.

I take the tweezers on my right and grab my dick with it and start masturbating, i cum after just 4 strokes, and i cum a whooping 3 droplets. I am concerned that my testosterone levels are increasing, so i quickly run outside and see that my wife's son Tyrone has already taken my Tesla Roadster, so i am forced to use my old car, a '05 Pontiac GTO my wife forced me to stop driving for it's negative influence on our planet. I cringe as i turn it on and carefully drive to the nearest public toilet. I walk to the ladies toilet and see the cleaning lady about to flush the last stall.

I scream NO and push her out of the way, quickly kneeling and lapping up the female piss. For extra measure i add in my McDonalds soy sauce with extra soy for maximum estrogen intake. The cleaning lady faints at the sight. Gah, the Latinx are a great addition to our multicultural country but they are soo conservative.

Satisfied that i have dropped my test levels, i feel the need to consume my favorite candy. I go to the local gay bar and go into the restrooms, and pick up all the thingies in the urinals that stop smell, especially the one from the broken urinal where piss always accumulates and the candy floats. I stuff them into my mouth, orgasming at the sweet nectar of LGBTABBQTRFAG+-*/# people struggling to live in our oppressive society.

With great satisfaction i go home, where i see my wife's son fucking her, and with even greater satisfaction i grab the camera.

and this

youtu.be/GTQlnmWCPgA
All you need to know of why jews still exist
TL:DR: the good guys have limits and morals while dealing with evil

yet another angry kike coming in here to yell his non sense.

Jew, i ask you. when your social experiments go out of control, who will you turn to? whites will be painting their barns red with the blood of jews, before your blatant insolence subverts even the most fragile of minds in this place.

[Citation Needed]

Please name the 300+ nations Jews have been banned from. You can't and won't. Okay then give me the 100....won't happen.

Look, you're a fucking loser and you've worked yourself into a frothing mess with this conspiracy that Jews are the problem with reality or society in general. You're a perfect example of a person who is DESPERATE to believe your failures are because of somebody else, when it's just you. This narcissism is the same reason you were so easily conned by Donald Trump: your ignorance and weak character makes you an easy mark.

Sure you can commie

USA sucking Israel's cock and giving them money like is their child should be evidence enough

>neo-Nazi
>88

kek