The Onion question

Why is the media so upset about onions?

avclub.com/dumbasses-on-Sup Forums-are-eating-onions-to-become-more-man-1820684600

indy100.com/article/Sup Forums-onions-pol-testosterone-juice-drinking-soy-boys-right-wing-politics-will-sommer-8066821

vitals.lifehacker.com/drinking-raw-onion-juice-is-a-bad-idea-no-matter-what-1820613902

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/dec/06/why-recipes-start-frying-onions-notes-queries
livestrong.com/article/536144-does-pickling-vegetables-take-away-the-nutrition/
newscientist.com/article/2141784-sperm-count-has-fallen-by-nearly-60-per-cent-in-richer-countries/
news-medical.net/health/Bisphenol-A-(BPA)-Health-Effects-.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews are panicking that the goy is waking up and finding a way to counter their feminization plan

>Why is the media so upset about onions?
because onions make people cry

Because they don't want the white man to have optimal test levels

Why would you eat onions when you could just go to the fucking gym and do legs

>There is, as New York points out, absolutely no proof that such a thing would raise testosterone—you can find early claims on Reddit from years ago, as well as one small test in an inconsequential science journal. This is not enough reason to eat a raw onion, but, look, these guys are desperate to get a little more testosterone in that body. They’ll eat a goddamn raw onion if they have to.

Throw that fucker in the oven and gas it, or even five minutes in the microwave, and you've got some good eating.

onions are what garlic is to vampires in folk lore

Wait isn't this a Shrek meme?

No it's the meme that onions increase your testosterone levels

hey reddit

tfw made onion soup today

>being such a baby that you can't handle the raw, unfettered taste of an onion

Absolute state of cuck leftists

was really good and now i have a raging erection

I've been eating raw garlic daily for a while, breddy fucking good and blows your head off

My breakfast so far.

I'm adding Garlic & Spinach on Monday

onion booty's or gtfo

Garlic is one of God's gifts to mankind.
Immune system gets boosted like nothing else.

Never heard of any of these outlets

I eat a lot of raw spinach, it's great

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/dec/06/why-recipes-start-frying-onions-notes-queries

Look at this... highly suspicious 'news'.

are pickled onions just as good as raw onions? I love pickled onions I want to know if I should eat more

>THIS stinky GYPSY is killing VAMPIRES with his spit and basically youre FUCKING STUPID!!
>How? just click here!

>are pickled onions just as good as raw onions?
They lose some value apparently.
livestrong.com/article/536144-does-pickling-vegetables-take-away-the-nutrition/

Because that's were the majority of the darkweb is viewed.

Shut up and make my Kürtőskalács!

>Sup Forums's face when

can i get a quick rundown? is it all onions, cooked or raw, or is it just the raw juice of white onions?

let's see in an imgur lol

alliums

They both don't understand jokes and think we're they're enemies, so they see some anons having a giggle over onions, take it as 100% truth, and use that to make us look stupid without realizing the irony of what they're doing.

Maybe we wouldn't be desperate for testosterone when there's xenoestrogens in:
>birth control dumped into water supplies
>plastic bottles
>plastic food packaging
>soy in nearly everything not grown at home by hand
Not to mention the traditional sense of "masculinity" falling out of favor in parts western society for the first time in 10+ thousand years.
Steroids are illegal, and you can only get testosterone pills/injections if your doctor thinks it's too low (even then, it's most likely they'll only consider you a candidate if you're already borderline woman or a FtM tranny)
They then proceed to laugh at us when we try to find alternative methods. ">look at his fragile masculinity" ">stop glorifying toxic masculinity" etc. etc.
Fuck this, if there's some method to make men more physically/psychologically masculine, there's gonna be people looking to use it, regardless of what bullshit feminized culture they live in.

Worst case scenario you eat a healthy vegetable, what are they so upset about?

It goes to show how monitored Sup Forums is. A fucking day after this meme is born anti-onion articles start popping up all around. It's anti-meme warfare and I guarantee behind each of these articles is a cia spook..

fpbp

everything hinges on men have 1/4 of their normal testosterone so they don't fight back and protect their women, and their race.

They probably only use onions to stuff them up their anus's. What faggots.

hell fake jew woman "faggot"

The media is so anti Sup Forums/trump/anything they construe to be alligned with him that Sup Forums could say people should drink more water and they'd be against it.

While all these are part of our daily diet , spinach is rarely consumed raw. We usually boil it with rice + tomato sauce.

this. Soy letichin is causing men to have low T. The jews are spiking your food

they should drink about 6 litres of water in one go. fuck 4 for the weak soyboys

I didn't realise how big this meme has become.

newscientist.com/article/2141784-sperm-count-has-fallen-by-nearly-60-per-cent-in-richer-countries/
>The review pooled data from 185 different studies, and found a 59.3 per cent drop between 1973 and 2011 in the average amount of sperm produced by men from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. No similar pattern was seen in South America, Asia and Africa, although fewer studies had been conducted in these countries.

Because they made up that story.

The onion should be eaten raw, raw onions makes your veins pure as the mountain springs and your vitality increases by 1000 units.

This soup looks like trash mate, you need to brown your onions real good before putting them in the broth

news-medical.net/health/Bisphenol-A-(BPA)-Health-Effects-.aspx

if onions arent your bag, celery raises test too

Its agreed that our real life symbol we identify by is the onion, also everytime onions go on sale at the store, buy 10 pound bags, that will be our secret code too

As someone who actually browses Sup Forums regularly I have not seen this. So I am guessing that it was a retarded, one off, troll thread and some dumbass who actually works at one of these media outlets picked it up because this person is dumb as fuck and thought it was serious.

it was some shill op that lasted like 2 days, the fact that these orgs are aware of it means they're probably the ones that were pushing it

like, totally obvious shill operation. Went from zero to dozens of threads at once, many using the same images

Obesity goes up, sperm count goes down.
amazing

Hare krshnas dont eat onions or anything alliaceous because they are thought to increase passion and ignorance.

>Jews are panicking that the goy is waking up and finding a way to counter their feminization plan

Kill the jew
Kill their niggers
Kill their good goys

kek, I've been eating raw onions for years.

I'm gonna make a meatloaf tonight out of spite. Extra onion.

There's an onion general pretty much every day on /fit/

t. Onion Merchant

>Sup Forumsacks start posting about one study that says raw onions raise test
>blow it out of proportions to get boomers and neckbeards to eat their veggies
>Sup Forums encouraging people to stop eating processed shit and start eating more healthy food is bad because Sup Forums does it
>triggered soyboys start writing shit articles about our "desperate need for testosterone"

onions are like kryptonite to jews

>Sup Forums ignores all pubmed aeticles claiming that onions are the real deal and listen to some retarded journalists

because the high t onions meme was just a psyop set up by said leftists to make insecure males on here look ridiculous, actually drink onion juice, and/or actually smell like a nigger.

>one study
Check again.

bingo

THANKS FOR THE CLICKS FAGGOTS XD XD XD

I remember having a "fear factor" tournament type thing in school where one of the challenges was eating raw onions. They all only ate one bite and moaned and spit up pieces like a bunch of little bitches.

I've never been so mad watching people eating vegetables in my entire life.
Went home and ate onions out of spite.

Looks good. You have recipe goy?

jej

you retarded kids fell for the onion meme it was created by liberals to make you all look stupid guess what they were right .

exactly people here are beyond retarded

A quick on-down

Should we strike back or let them have their little win?

>eating onions is ridiculous
>eating onions is stupid
Please explain how that makes any sense, user.

Clearly there is some truth to it, why else would they be so strongly against it? Kind of like how you can tell how good a thread is by the amount of shills in it.

Actually, I created it.

>they tricked us into eating a healthy vegetable

wow they sure showed us!

The real question is, why mods actively tried to kill a new meme. They know this shit would only help onion knights.

he started eating healthy vegetables cause neckbeards on a jap trap cartoons web site said it was good for them ...........

the fact you all defend how stupid you are is telling .

normal people found out vegetables are good at 5 years old

>i used incognito mode though

>he started eating healthy vegetables
Again: how's that bad?

This, I hope more soygoys stop eating them too. The real sons of Europa will need all the onions they can get in the upcoming race war so get gardening lads.

What's the best way to eat em? Just munch on one raw?

Retard. Onion purges the xenoestrogen from your system, which hinders testosterone. It doesnt actually increase anything. It's manly detox for manly men.

>because the high t onions meme was just a psyop set up by said leftists to make insecure males on here look ridiculous, actually drink onion juice, and/or actually smell like a nigger.
step one?
>write articles about how you shouldnt eat onions
Your argument is that this is step two?

>munch
just stop being a cuck and swallow it whole

>mfw i eat onions every day now.

They're fucking amazing with beef or in a salad.

This, I've noticed i'm getting ragers all the time now.

whats bad is you just started

if you are going to eat them raw the best way is to dip them in mustard

What happened to the iodine shilling?

>3 no name site publish articles
>why is the media

>I hate the smell of onions as they cook.
What a fucking FAGGOT

Stop implying things and adress the relevant part: getting people to eat healthy vegetables somehow being stupid.

i'll give it a go

Jesus christ everything fits...
You're a soyboy faggot! How could I anticipate this?
How did I know that the cuckboy soviet flag poster was a bugman?
It always fucking is. You think you're special with your shiny red flags and refugee dick in your ass, but do you know what?
I will fuck you up. Worse than any tyrone or mahmud could. Because I would rip your brains apart. With facts and facts and facts. I'll be like a crossbreed of a mosquito and a roach.
I'll fly around and be unkillable, whilst draining your idiocy and hope every single day, further and further.
My hate knows no boundaries. You shall live in fear for the days that are to come. Find yourself hunted cuck.
Cowering in your little shed... I pity you, honestly. Which is why purging you from your meaningless little existence is salvation for both you and me.
You shall kneel before thy maker, fool - God is unforgiving and dark.
You will turn blind, constantly surrounded by the solemn darkness of truth.
I yearn to see you suffer...

what is that in your picture? some sort of dense bread?