I just watched this on a stream with a bunch of people. I like it, i know it's a cuck meme and all...

I just watched this on a stream with a bunch of people. I like it, i know it's a cuck meme and all, but ignore that a little bit.
What i want to talk about is endings, this anime had a disappointing ending, and so do many many others.
I can't think of one with a good ending, i'm sure they must exist, but i can't think of it.
What show would you say has a good ending?

>I can't think of one with a good ending
You need lurk more, and watch over 100 anime before commenting.

The anime had a disappointing beginning I actually liked the ending.

I watched many. Most end like shit or "end" as in expecting a new season that will never come.

I like the ending

Tell me about other endings you liked.

>this anime had a disappointing ending, and so do many many others.
both anime and manga had crap endings, manga even had some extra bullshit like falling in and out of coma. In the anime antagonist won't even be convicted

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood has a great ending. Samurai Champloo has a decent ending. First season of Chu2 had a good ending. I seem to recall Monster having a good ending.

It is hard to find shit with a satisfying conclusion from moonland though.

>It is hard to find shit with a satisfying conclusion from moonland though.

Definitively. Damn chinks don't know closure.
>fullmetal
gets the brother back, loses powers and is ok with it
LEAVES GIRL AND BROTHER TO GO DO SOME STUPID SHIT
Fucking shit, why?!

Shinsekai Yori has an amazing ending. Katanagatari ending although said, is very memorable. Fullmetal Alchemist, both 2003 and brotherhood. Code Geass. Death Note. Steins Gate. Evangelion, if you actually consider End of Evangelion the real ending. Sora no Woto. Cowboy Bebop.

I could go on, but the point is that there's several anime with good ending, and most of the ones I posted are pretty popular shows. You're just new.

although sad*
fuck

Now that you mention all that i'm starting to remember.
I guess i just get disappointed too easy.

But what if the ending was in the very beginning?

>What show would you say has a good ending?
Seiren's first arc has an ending you'd definitely like.

>Fucking shit, why?!
it was same with naruto(I know, I know) I expected sasuke to end up crippled(maybe blind) and spend rest of his days just chilling at the village. Im sure there are ways of atonement that don't involve leaving your wife for years on end

kuromitsu

>Shinsekai Yori has an amazing ending
No
>Steins;Gate
No

>Shinsekai Yori
>No
whats wrong with it?

battle tendency

Ending was one the best parts about Shinsekai Yori. You just have shit taste

I thought commie was supposed to be good?

on that note I read that last chapter of the manga after finishing the anime but gotdamn didn't think there was this much of a difference. should I read it?

The manga is really different after the coma and explains the villain much better.

Towards the end sure but the actually ending was infuriating, I hate the protagonist so much and naked mole rats can't even feel pain properly, RIP Kiroumaru.

what chapter is the coma? and why are we spoilering I already said I finished it.

There is not much difference. manga has 1 chapter for antagonists backstory. all the other differences are superficial. it ends with bad guy kidnapping a kid to bait MC and them having a showdown on a burning rope bridge antagonist lives too

Mc comes out of the first coma but then falls into another coma for 1 year.

you're not the only one in this thread

ok, cause I mean I can handle kumi but don't like they did not show them friending misato, and how the hell terumi got kayo. god the kids were cute.

I forget that people didn't watch the anime or read the manga. but hard to imagine anyone being shocked about the mc being in a coma.

the MC has it rough.

>ok, cause I mean I can handle kumi but don't like they did not show them friending misato, and how the hell terumi got kayo. god the kids were cute.
manga will tell you none of that. it will tell you that antagonists brother was a crazy sadist who scared even his parents. since antagonist was young his brother used him to bait young girls. girls would get raped and or tortured and it would be antagonists job to then give the girl a doll to keep her quite about the whole thing. one girl died so they tried to keep her body hidden in the addict, eventually they got caught. antagonist had a hamster that his brother killed. When he was in uni antagonist killed his gf once she started suspecting him. she was a psychology student and was inadvertently giving him tips on how to criminal better. The whole spider thread is connected to that buda legend about guy in hell getting a spider string to climb out but it being cut, antagonist sees the string over the heads of other people and that is how he picks them

> girls would get raped and or tortured and it would be antagonists job to then give the girl a doll to keep her quite about the whole thing.
and that actually worked?

They were all really young and the doll made them feel culpable. It happens, I don't think it would work as many times and none of them would talk but it happens. its also mentioned that antagonists family was rich and influential so if one of the girls talked to her parents they may not do anything about it. don't overthink it, its one of those extra melodramatic backstories like when in angle beats a small kid got an ultimatum to find valuables in the house or the robbers would execute one sibling every 15 minutes.

>angel beats
and somehow they still work. but now im satisfied. except seeing more of them as kids. god it was so cute,they picking up and friending girls.

Were they the hidden hand behind it all?

Quick rundown in those 2?

>see thumb
>gonna save a cute image
>open pick
>aw shit

They should have just ended it when he saved that little girl. that's all I cared about and they resolved that in the first 6 episodes.

The other kids mattered too, and it was all very cute.

Japs have a huge problem with closing out their stories. I don't know why that is, but I will say they have a severe hatred of the 'obvious'.

Like, in a romance story a Western writer would likely wrap up the story with "And the main guy and main girl hooked up and lived happily ever after".

A Japanese writer would wrap it up with "And the main girl and main guy loved each other but the main girl had to go off to Europe for some reason. She returned to Japan 3 years later where the guy was still miraculously single and then they reunited and became a couple".

And that's a very generous example. Some manga/anime have been so awful I suspected the author of holding their fanbase in contempt.

Some manga/anime ENDINGS have been so awful

That pisses me off the most with romances. And then there's the blueballing genre of harem anime, no wonder their population shrinks, not even IN FANTASY they get girls.