Why are millennial women such degenerates? The "men" are cucks, but the women seem especially wicked and vile

Why are millennial women such degenerates? The "men" are cucks, but the women seem especially wicked and vile.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BDdrHa6nvdF/?taken-by=karleyslutever
twitter.com/hashtag/ChelseaHandlerHumanUrinal?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
webmshare.com/DdP6X
s1.webmshare.com/DdP6X.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that
>a woman

user I...

If she turned 30 in 2015 she's not a millenial you buzzword parroting retard

The answer is the same as it is for 90% of the time

The Big J

yes she is

Too much time in front of the electric jew

>1985
>not a millennial
catalonia is spanish soil.

and yet they STILL won't fuck you

ITS A FUCKING TRAP

Reminds me of a 35 year old woman I know.

Bitches on FB about not having a man or kids yet. but she is still going to raves and dance parties like she is a teenager still.

I have to restrain myself from replying to her ridiculous rants on FB with a "Grow up, men dont want you because you are acting like a teenager"

>implying only millenial women are wicked and vile.

I take pride in that. I don't want these women anywhere near me.

fb is showing you her posts because she spends a lot of time on your profile, which means she wants succ.

>I stick this blade into my own arm
>it hurts, why am I bleeding?

Tbf, I think men of our generations are even bigger embarrassment than women.

you fat, pathetic man

I have a question. Is it ok to use a bitch for a kid? Or is the risk of them ruining the child too much of a gamble.

Confirmed male. Childhood photo they posted on their instagram.
instagram.com/p/BDdrHa6nvdF/?taken-by=karleyslutever

did she get triple fucked by niggers or what?

I weigh 125 pounds. There is more to life than sex redneck.

>tfw I was literally the only student in my year that wasn't invited to the high school graduation party

>125 pounds

Why? Are you female or ill? That's very thin user.

Manletism
I'm 5'7 it's decent weight for my height. I used to be 140 when I took creatine and shit.

>Grow up, men dont want you because you are acting like a teenager
Problem is usually that they expect a high status, wealthy man to commit to them just because they could fuck them when they were younger.
DYEL breh?

>sex sex sex
are you a nigger or something? white people know there is more to life than getting your dick in a hole.

Genetics don't predispose people to certain behavi....

twitter.com/hashtag/ChelseaHandlerHumanUrinal?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Because they can, it's as simple as that. Why the fuck should they not be degenerate, men encourage it, everyone does. Even you.

I don't see you shooting them in the face because you are a giant faggot.

I used to more regularly but stopped past 6 months because of school and shit. Even if I'm thin I can bench my weight at least. I bench 155 max last time I did it.

>"There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

remember when you "voted for independence" and your leader ran off with his tail between his legs and the spaniards had to remind you all of your rightful positions
good times

>this post
>that flag

Oh look it's the I.found.one.slut.therefore.all.women thread, I guess this shithole is still infested by teenagers.

At least you're not sick or anything man, do you work out?

I think she barely bakes the cut. Otherwise she's emblematic of young women not understanding that the past is prologue and that past behavior is the best indicator of future behavior. Men and women look for different qualities in each other and sexual promiscuity, especially when that promiscuity is bragged about in public media, is not a quality we look for.

Time to pull your head out of the sand and address he decline

Holy shit. Same height, 185 and it's mostly muscle. You need pushups and horse stance, friend.

I'm 5 7, and I'm 155. Not fat. How can you be 125?

my sister is a single mum and she only just fucking clicked on how to spot a guy who is going to lie just to fuck her a few times and then cut off contact when she want's them to be the kids new dad. I would of thought she would of worked that out after the kids dad was full of shit and will get in contact to see his kid only if he is going to prison for selling drugs

>but the women seem especially wicked and vile.
Yes for sure.
> The "men" are cucks
Well if all the women are wicked and vile the men would be all cucks wouldn't they. I mean if they got all crazy they'd go to prison. So men just either take it up the ass, or they're single, or they do neither but are cucked anyways.

And why? Women liked Jew propaganda.

>restrain myself from replying
Just fucking do it!! Tell her the truth. If she holds no influence over your life then why give a shit? If she's your kid's teacher or something then create a fake account, befriend her, then tell her off. If you're just honest with her it can only help her situation.

>celebrating 30th birthday with an orgy

race interrupted by the fucking hebrews

I feel deeply sorry for women some times.
It may look like they have it all, natural nobility, everybody worships them, but there's always an angle and they end up emotionally and intellectually stunted.
People suck up to them because they desperately want sex. When their sex appeal fades, they are left with nothing. They are just some horrible fat old hag with no personality or redeeming qualities.

Why do you angry virgins even care? No woman would ever pay attention to you anyway.

>muh lasseiz faire

Holup lemme get ma ant glasses

Karley? Strange name for a man...

virgin detected

Imagine the sadness in her father or brothers heart if he was to read such an article. Their daughter or sister openly writing about things that should be precious and sacred, knowing that their behaviour will eliminate good men from their lives.
Why would you ever date a woman like this? Sex is sacred. Imagine your girlfriend telling everyone about what you get up to in the bedroom?
It's disgusting.

That (((nose)))

>that nose
>not degenerate
user I...

>parents are late boomer narcissists who wannabe gen x
>childhood full of tv and chemicals
>hormones in dairy and water
>precocious puberty
>bad lighting
>tap water becomes undrinkable
>gmo food
>constant surveillance
>instant text and image communication
>jew tv al the time
>mid-2000s soul selling
>faithlessness
>going through the motions
>dead inside
>pic related

webmshare.com/DdP6X

This nose

s1.webmshare.com/DdP6X.webm
Fuck wrong link

Not sure "why," but they have no value to men other than a pump and dump.

2-3 times a week.
I don't gain weight easily. I can eat like 4 cheeseburgers in a day and it'll do nothing.
I can do like 40 pushups in a rep.

>only 40
Also
>doing push ups instead of bench

Lift, dude.

Sweet. Something new for my merchant folder!

Nope, its the other way around, just like you'll see ads about something you browsed on amazon a few days ago

OP is probably the ex-husband of the 35 year old whore he's talking about and he mad

this. my mom for example will take anything from The Doctors, Dr oz as true fucking facts. she also loves watching tmz and shit like housewives generic garbage.

they also try to emulate romance movies which is why their standards are so fucked up

Because responsible men have stopped policing their whorish behavior.
>inb4 misogynistic shitlord

>Sciortino
>"I'm Italian goyi-- I mean -- gabagul!"

Why do you feel entitled to having a chaste wife?

Don't get me wrong, I undstand your values and why you want women to be chaste.

But why do you feel a sense of entitlement to dictate other people's life choices just because it's what you would like modern women to be?

Women are free to be sluts. Men are free to reject and ostracise them when they try to marry and have a family.

Maybe you die alone because you can't find a woman who meets your standards. Oh well. It still doesn't give you any right to have authority over other individuals life decisions.

missing the point get

I have childhood friend who was really beautiful and popular in secondary school. Now she's a single man to a black kid and a white kid. She keeps messaging me on Facebook wanting to meet.

wasted.

WASTED

>reddit spacing
>cuck post
shit get

>strayan cuck post gets sexts
NUKE
U
K
E

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

DELET

what a waste

Lol the permvirgins aren't going to be happy about this

I don't think I missed any point, though I may have misjudged OP as being more authoritarian than he his.

Also that was my first get ever and I don't care. I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I'd actually type a capcha just to point out that someone's post was numbered an inevitably occurring number.

>would of
>not once, but twice

ausfags come on now..

cuckstralia

Came here from another thread to tell you you're a faggot and should die.

Tbf your post wouldn't help. At this point men don't want her because she's 35, the acting like a teenager bit is secondary

and of course it's some roastie from reddit, incredible

>Why are (((millennial women))) such degenerates?

FIFY

'tis a same

How is it "cucked" to not be so beta that I actually panic and get mad about what some stupid cunt does in her sex life

We cherish our women folks, believe me

Who even wants women anymore? That’s like paying for a bag full of garbage. They are disgusting, entitled, low life, screeching, irrational sub humans that are good for nothing more than the lukewarm hole between their legs.

rostie detected
BEGONE

>Why do you feel entitled to having a chaste wife?
It's what everyone with a imperative does. Reps their own viewpoint. So long as hoes exist there will be threads like this detesting them.
Failure to speak out against something you detest is advocating it through ignorance.

>l feel deeply sorry for women some times.
I don't they earned every bit of sorrow they are living. They are under the delusion that men will want to care for them later in life. It is what is called the Entitled Syndrome, the problem is too much of society suffers from it as well.
Also the dude should be asking why does her cooch smell like fried chicken, and watermelon for effect.

All of history will have access to how fucking insane we went during this era. Regardless of what comes next, this will all serve as a never-ending reminder.

Did you mention the toll keeps you from meeting her?

Are you fucking retarded? You said it yourself, men are free to reject and ostracize these sluts. That's exactly what we're doing. Nobody is going to forcible make her a church girl, what the fuck are you even saying?

Libertarians are not human

5’7 heavy frame vs 5’7 small frame think Gimli vs Frodo.

Just incoherent libertarian rambling. Where every single argument is refuted with "well it's their right to do that, so"

Either that or
>just let them have fun, they aren't hurting anyone
I'm so tired of this mindset

ye shall not suffer a witch to live

"tolerating" evil is passively advocating it.

Textbook case of sour grapes. Having the self control to not fuck them is something to take pride in. Them thinking you're too repulsive to fuck is not.

Truly despicable. Fuck real women. I'll never understand why any self-respecting man would go for a disgusting 3D roastie.

This is precisely why all Magian scum need to be wiped out.

stop having premarital sex you fucking faggots.