Give me one reason the voting age should not be raised to 25

Give me one reason the voting age should not be raised to 25.

Vaginas

If you can serve your country in the military, you should have a say in how it operates.

There is no good reason except maybe 25 is still to young.

because age doesn't matter. someone can be 40 and have a lower iq than a 13 year old

I can't you win. Why not 30 though?

no voting age
must be landowning, pays more in taxes than receives in benefits, be married with children

OP trying to sure up votes for Trump in 2020

everything else save for drinking becomes legal at 18. that's when you become an adult, part of that is being able to vote.

Delet rare Ivanka

I can't

Only people invested in the nation should vote

Parasites should have to volunteer service or sterilization

Because it should be 35.

How else do you think we can manipulate the youth?

We democrats need those neet votes too .

25 is an arbitrary value.

Voting should be restricted to citizens who are
property owners and/or tax payers. Then they need to take a test to prove they know who or what they are voting for.

Give me one reason it should.

stop trying to rustle peoples jimmies you disgusting nigger. gen z is voting trump.

this, quiz them to see if they know the policies

Because it should be raised to 35.

gen z aint gonna vote until '22 tho

Should be 30 at least, only for White,s only for men, and only for taxpayers above certain treshold

That. Plus restrict it to land owners, and tax payers.

>he thinks that's Ivanka
you are very stupid

That wh*Te bitch is too tanned for my taste. Eww. Leathery Californian wh*Teoid skin. YUCK

GTFO NAMEFAGGING COMMIE KIKE
webm related

I’d actually say that’s a reason to raise the limit. Women need all the extra experience and maturity they can get before voting, and men need to be out of their late teens and early 20s when they’re obsessed with getting pussy to think straight.

Voting should be weighted, citizens receiving a number of votes proportional to the amount of tax they payed in the last fiscal year.

No tax, no vote. Payed lots, lots of votes.

Wtf!!!!

That's not how it works. Next its anyone that works in McDonalds. Soldiering is just a job.

Definitely restrict it to taxpayers only, everyone else will just want gibs

delet comment

Because the current generation of young people are going to be the most conservative in America’s history as a reaction to the social justice bullshit that has been pushed onto them.

/thread

Because 25 is an arbitrary number

>why bother with a sterile environment
faggots deserve death

Too young.

This sounds good, but maybe your accumulated tax over a lifetime rather than just the previous year... and it has to include transfers back to you from the govt.

If your effective tax rate is negative, no vote for you.

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't do away with voting.

More like highschool degree requirement

So nix the draft and give voting rights to people who join the military, regardless of age?

It's not an arbitrary number. The brain isn't fully developed (atleast for males) until 25.

Can't provide you with one.
If anything, I agree with that, at 24 I am still hardly working my way into understanding politics, let alone identifying who is who and what their end game is in this big mess.

Fuck I shouldn't even be allowed to vote

Not with all the left wing indoctrination that we put in the schools. And with my skill in this they will be democrat votes when they grow up. Ever wonder why the young vote left. The gender spectrum is working well with this.

No on wants to vote for intolerance.

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

no-one under 25 votes anyway, and people are generally stupid until 40ish anyway

just eliminate female voters

If you are old enough to be drafted to be ripped to shreds by bullets for your country, you should also be old enough to vote

Nobody in the military cares about voting as much as they do drinking. CHANGE THE DRINKING AGE!

Instead of raising the voting age why not solve the problem altogether?
Repeal the 15th Amendment. Non-Whites are now banned from voting.
Repeal the 19th Amendment. Women are now banned from voting.

Voting should be restricted to land owners

Because only those who passed difficult tests to enter into the meritocracy should be allowed to make policies which must be in accordance to the nation's constitution.

only people who pay their taxes should be allowed to vote

>someone can be 40 and have a lower iq than a 13 year old
Thats why we need to lower the AoC to 13?

>muh taxes
classic scandinavian

You should lose voting rights if you're on welfare.

should be 30. only exceptions are current enlisted military, who can be whatever age the military takes you, and those that can provide proof of land ownership at which point it should be lowered to 25.