Fuck you modds

My friend just got perm banned for posting shit he haven't posted.

I'm 100% serious. We will take leagal actions against 4 Chan because what you accused him for is not ok.

He only spammed about that killer police. Nothing else.

Prepared to get fucked Sup Forums. You just made a fucking misstake

Shitpost as much as you can. There might not be a Chan to post on after this.

We have already involved the law for false accusations made by the owners and the modds.

if he is on a mobile device, have him turn off the phone and get a new IP. All it means is that another smartphone user posted something he should not have and your friend was unlucky enough to randomly get his IP address. Stop freaking out.

>suing in a ocean of piss
Wew lad

No we will turn the device in to the police. Then we want a couple of millions from you for the damage you caused my friend.

He is fucking crying like a little child right now.

What you accused him for is not ok.

Is this the Swede idea of shitposting? It's terrible

Fuck this board and their Kike mods anyways. The only reason to come here is to try to recruit Whites to the ethnostate.

Top kek maybe the best post all day in this shillpool

> He only spammed about that killer police. Nothing else.
> only
You and your friend can eat a big fat dick. Maybe together.

Top kek

if you aren't a troll, you are worrying over nothing and are going to give yourself more headaches by taking this to the police.

Just shut off the phone for a few minutes, turn it back on, and get a new IP. No one thinks that your friend is guilty of anything just because he inherited a banned IP address.

I am not a mod or associated with Sup Forums. If you are serious, you are just going to waste time and money, your case will go nowhere, and your friend will invite the police to look into his personal life and online browsing habits.

Most probably, this is a ruse and I just wasted time on a troll by trying to be nice.

Where are people hanging out these days?

absolute state of swedistan

Fuck you soyboy.

We don't waste money. This shit is free in Sweden.

Prepare to get fucked.

Old Sup Forums has relocated to the sister board

no one is scared, try again

Bitch I'm a mod i will give you my personal info. I banned that dumb faggot just because U could. I fucking dare you to come after me.

okay, whatever floats your boat

have a good day

Keep scrubbing my toilet. Poorfag.

Haha haha stupid ass

The only things free in Sweden are sub par health care and refugee rapings.

eight chan?

Your momma is pretty free when faceing the superior Sven.

Don't you really have an inch of life to sue a mongolian throat singing forum for banning your friend because he spammed? There are a lot of websites there ahmed, go forth.

Then give me your personal info, faggot.

>He only spammed
>only
we finally have better mods than before.

What they accused him for can send them to jail for 8 years.

Keep scrubbing my toilet. Poolander fuckface retard.

Also. Poorfag.

serious question. what you going to pay the lawyer with? rapey refugees? faggot.

It's free in Sweden. Dumbfag.

And if I can give them a reason to ban Sup Forums they will be happy as children on Christmas Eve.

I want millions or I will sue.

>Shill for ShareBlue
>Get banned
>Start crying
You're pathetic

yeah, you would know all about little children at christmas you fucking peadophile. and legal aid is only available in defence cases, you really are a uneducated stupid little cunt. good lucking paying in refugees spunkbubble

Modds detected.

Prepare to get fucked.

Can some mod please ban this faggot too.
He is shaming my country!

Fuck off Northbro. I might invade your home.

You are about to go to jail. How does this make you feel?

Fuck off din retarderade javla horunge.

you couldnt detect a refugees dick in your ass as he rapes you. take your edgy little swede shit somewhere else, your either a peadophile searching for kids, or your a kid searching for a peadophile. whichever it is, you are a fucking freak. enjoy faggot

You cant even handle Swedish grammar, please stop and go to bed already, it is a school day tomorrow after all.

Why are you advertising? I like yts.ag releases but this is making me think they're scammers. Switching to yts.gs or rarbg or something.

Vill du starta något?

Jag har varit här på took for länge för att ta skit från någon jävla horunge.

Fattar du. Lek inte med mig.

Jag Kan få dig avlivad fattar du?

Write in English so the other lads can see how retarded you are.
Or preferredly, GTFO!

Mutt poster detected.

Also. Poorfag

That's a direct death treat mate!
No wonder your retarded buddy was banned!

I'd like to see you try. Make sure to go over the ice so i can legally beat your wimp ass to death with a stick.

Ok.Daniel. du har precis tjaffsat med en person som har tillbringat de senaste tio åren här.

Kän dig slaktad din jävla hora.

Come on though guy. Where do you wanna meet?

You can't even spell in Swedish you retard!
SAGE!!

you know nothing about wealth. you think lawyers run around doing shit for stupid little kids because Sup Forums hurt their feelings. what the fuck are you? you are the cancer of Sup Forums. only a fucking kid would cry their friend got banned by a mod. this is clearly your first day on the internet, with this being your first hour on Sup Forums. just stfu, go back doing whatever the fuck you were doing, and come back, when 1) you are not a stupid little faggot. 2) you dont come here crying about your friend (im guessing you are both homosexuals and hes your boyfriend, so your playing whiteknight to save his feelings, like anyone here gives a fuck), finally, stop making swedes look like faggots. your a disgrace to all swedes.

Just tell me a time and place. I will kill your entire family.

>this thread

>Yify Torrents
:3

You know nothing about laws. You are probably a poolander.

You wonder why your buddy was banned?
Fucking idiot, you are a shame to my country!

says the kid thiniking hes sueing Sup Forums for millions...............................ok then

Vart vill du ses?

Jag dödar hela din family. Fattar du?

>Implying i give enough of a shit to come after you.
It's not like you'd have time anyways, wouldn't want to miss your mandatory diversity and inclusiveness training.

Suing the internet. I hope this is real for the keks it would generate.