/HATJ/ - The federal reserve holds an account under your name and SSN

This has to be the biggest case of the year, if not the decade, and i've visited Sup Forums almost every day and have not seen a single mention of this. This is not covered by any MAJOR news source. This is not even covered by any MINOR news source. There's info on this if you search Heather on google, but all the info is sketchy. I've gathered enough info to get you guys started.

>be Randall
>hold account with USAA (united states automobile association)
>plug in routing number to federal reserve
>plug in social security number as account number
>purchase CD (certificate of deposit) worth $500,000
>holyshititworks.jpg
>wire transfer to personal bank account at USAA
>purchase ANOTHER CD, using FR routing number and SSN account for $999,000
>holyshitgotem.avi
>wire transfer to personal bank account at USAA
>buy a 2017 Enterga Cornerstone 45B; top of the line luxury motorhome for $493,110.68 with the help of your lawyer, Heather.
>be Heather
>be a lawyer
>not a duly licensed attorney to represent others in legal matters
>claim that lawyer is not the same as attorney
>be indicted for conspiracy to commit money laundering
>refuse to identify as HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF
>identify as Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf
>hold an identity hearing before the indictment is put through the district court
Down the rabbit hole you go! Good luck anons. Come back with your thoughts and findings for this whole matter.

So this confirms pic related?

bumpity

Someone try it again and turn it into bitcoin so the money can't be seized by courts.

I'm sure the "glitch" has been fixed by now

bump

There was an ancient thread about this shit years ago on godlike. something about 'black card'...

the story was that basically govt and banks debts are collateralised using accounts in the names of their citizens which we give unknowing permission to use via birth certs.

90% bullshit, although I suspect there has to be some legal basis that if governments are borrowing money using citizens as collateral (whicih they basically are), then we should be able to access that (theoretically), in return for ceding citizenship.

ty for bumping, friends. I need the turbo autists on this. I don't even know what happened but I read Heather got released.

Bump

bump

wat

Money for nothing and chicks for free.

In all seriousness why we don't bring down the fed as we have always should?

Scared little rats of the big brother?

ALL CAPS

This is interesting. So plugging in the FED Routing number with her SSN gave her access to money to buy CD's.

I always assumed that the "Freeman" movement was just facile interpretations of law and code made by amateurs, leading to erroneous conclusions.

This is the first time that I have seen any evidence that it might not just be a kooky theory.

What are the chances that the FED Routing number and her SSN number just happened to be the right combination for the FED to release funds? IDK, there may be a perfectly valid explanation.

>I always assumed that the "Freeman" movement was just facile interpretations of law and code made by amateurs, leading to erroneous conclusions.
#metoo

Yeah dude for sure............
Lmao.

No dude you need a sane person.

This guy got a bank account number and a routing number that we're legitimate then transferred money into his account hundreds of times. A few of those times he cashed out before the bank reconciled the errors.

Basically he's an idiot and he's going to jail.

The equivalent would be opening two bank accounts at different banks then writing yourself a $1,000,000 dollar check and cashing it before the bank figures out the funds aren't coming from another bank and canceling the transaction.

It's literal stupidity that is going to get you put in jail.

Turbo Autists lmao.

FED debt isnt to China, its to the people of the people of the United States. Hang the bankers, hang the politicians, bailout the homeowners, ?????, PROFIT.

Bump

>This guy got a bank account number and a routing number that we're legitimate

OP indicates that the legitimate account number and routing number just happened to be his social security number, and a routing number for the FED. That is an amazing coincidence if true.

>random account number

big if true?

Which bank gives you access to the cash value of a deposited check before it clears?

all i'm gathering from this is that fraud was committed using someone else's banking information

apparently they are conveniently leaving out out of the document that the "random" account number at the FED just so happens to be the Social Security Number of the accused.

IDK the specifics of the case. OP might be full of shit. I would like to see the source for the claim that the random account number at the FED is the SSN of the accused.

Many of the banks that feature mobile check deposit.

so?

And Anons are deliberately ignoring the grand jury findings that there was no such account. The routing number was legit, the account number didn't exist.

So, you can get immediate access to the full $100,000 from a $100,000 check that you just deposited before it clears?

depends, a lot of times you only get a portion of the deposit amount

Yes. And if it doesn't clear, but you've spent it already, you get sued and jailed like this guy did. It's called wire fraud and it's not new.

So the bank credited his account before even knowing if the account that they would be drawing from is legitimate. That is some amazingly iirresponsible behavior for a bank.

So, this whole thing is a nothingburger, like these "freeman" cases always turn out to be.

WTF

The opposite is banks deliberately waiting to credit your account until after a bill gets paid so they can charge you NSF fees.

How did this guy transfer that much money into a bank account without getting it frozen

you would think that

could USAA be gouging me on insurance to cover for their loses, or is that just all the uninsured spic that live in my area?

UNITED STATES vs The United States of America