The elephant in the room

Sup Forums I as a half Turk I have a statement. I understand your hate towards immigration, and I feel the same. I was born in Turkey, but I was raised in Denmark since I was 1 year old. I understood nothing of Muslim culture, but only of the western world. In my case, I am just much of a western man as you, and just like you I have seen the Syrians come into our land and demanding shelter. They take the country's money, rape our women and then they fuck off to do some really criminal things.
Some of us are on your side, so don't reject every damn shitskin you see. Some actually support your views.

Is your father or mother the Dane?

The best thing you can do is kill yourself. It's not only about culture, it's about genes and ancestry. You as a Turk in no way fit among Danes

i dont hate people of color who are normal human beings. i hate people who are muslim or a gangster wannabe.

flyt til sverige NU!

STOP

Malmö kalder

Also, answer this please, I am curious. Since you say you're not really muslim I'm guessing your mother is Danish and your father left her or something minimizing his influence on you.

You can only stay if you keep making those durums faggot.

nice killing/deporting people on your side

Denmark is for the danes, and you are not a dane, it is as simple as that. When the time comes you will have to leave.

My guess is she's a whore who got BLACKED

Not white, kill yourself shitskin, you will never be one of us.

savage

desu OP if i were half-n-half I'd pick a side
don't you dare marry three blonde qts and convert them to shitslam

>nice killing/deporting people on your side
what a fucking cuck

>2017
>eating durum

pic related. enester der holder

How do you mean that you're a half-Turk if you were born in Turkey?

Though, if you're an Anatolian Turk, then you're obviously as white as pretty much any Mediterranean. Turks are one of few peoples who aren't subhuman by blood, but rather through literal cultural degeneration, meaning the conversion to Islam and turkishness of the Romans.

for faen, nu er jeg sulten =D

its for people.like this we have america. population swap when?

I am not a Muslim. I despise Islam more than anything.

Then you are a traitor to your Turkish people. You disgust be

Turkey is a secular country. Fuck islam

Reminder that 85% of all european Turks still eligible to vote in Turkey voted for further islamization during last year's turkish referendum.

.... lmao wtf

Don't try to reason with neo-nazis.

They have been radicalized beyond reasonable doubt because liberals/leftists pushed them to "le survival mode, kill all shitskins!!!". Europeans would have no problems with brown people if the immigration was kept to a very very minimum. Instead, Merkel decided to flood the whole continent with every trash imaginable, with the media screaming "RACIST!" whenever people try to point it out. Understandably, these people have been pushed into a corner and basically are forced to equal any immigrant to "fucking shitskin muslim! DIE!".

Don't forget that "Turks", meaning the people in Turkey only, are actually just converted Greeks essentially.

Had "Turks" been Christian Romans still, then they would've undoubtedly have been considered European.

Mischings are all right if they have euro culture.

you are a fag
do you want him to be a retarded muslim?

Since you asked, then I'll answer you. We lived together happily for 10 years, but then my father got a lot of stress from his work from a lot of racism and other responsibilities, so he decided to go back with his family, and now everything I have back is the memory of my father being a Turk.

w r o n g

How are you still in Denmark if he went back with his family?

Why didn't you also go home?

You may feel like one of us, a European, but you are not. Danish land is not your land and no matter what you do it will never be because you are not Danish. You have no roots, no ties to this land, your ancestors were the Muslim hoards that Europeans have fought with for hundreds of years. Though your attitude may be more Western a pig that acts like a dog is still a pig.

>then my father got a lot of stress from his work from a lot of racism and other responsibilities, so he decided to go back

I think given the choice between Denmark and Turkey most reasonable people would choose the former.

And they say racism doesn't work.

this just proves that roaches are basicly the niggers of denmark

>always complain about muh racism
>divorces wife and leave her with single child

never poach the roach

>Europeans would have no problems with brown people if the immigration was kept to a very very minimum.

True I know lots of whitewashed mexicans who hate mexicans and niggers.

A retarded muslim in Turkey, where he belongs

most of their dna is the same as greek but the reason they are muslim is because Anatolia (byzantine at the time) was taken over by the Seljuk turks from central asia.. the Seljuk turks contribute to like 5 percent of modern Turkish dna.. higher in certain regions tho

You'll be fine OP. Most of the talk about "removing every last non-White person" is just that - talk.

In reality, the only really politically possible achievable victory would be:
- stopping more immigration in the future
- deporting those who aren't legal citizens

What's done is done. People like you who are already there (and presumably legally a citizen) will almost certainly stay. Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't understand what is or isn't politically possible, or is just fucking with you.

In fact, people would be a lot less inclined to dislike you if they knew for a fact that their nations would remain upwards of 90% (at least) White European. They would be secure about the future, and you would be seen as part of a carefully limited, small minority, rather than as someone replacing them in ever-increasing numbers - with no limit or end in sight.

digits confirm hate for islam

>Implying anyone irl gives a shit about your race
Sup Forums is gonna tell you to leave/kys as if itd change anything.
Just contribute to society as a part of the system instead of acting like its a unified organism with a common consciousness or hivemind.
Besides, I doubt you are that fucking brown that it will actually have an impact on your kids if you get a Danish Girl.

It's good you support those who are correct, but do not dare say you're just like natives, because you are not. Standing with what is right is the bare minimum, those who don't will get the bullet, that simple. Those who stand with correctness but aren't native will be peacefully allowed to settle somewhere else if needed. But do not say you are just like the natives, because you are not. A chicken born in a stable isn't a horse, even if she's 50% horse. Then she's neither, and if she's honourable she'll do her best not to perpetuate the crime her parents are responsible for. That way she'll have honour to deserve a better chance in the next life.

>HAHA BOII SOME OF US ARE ON YOUR SIDE IMPORT MORE TURKS TO HAVE MORE LE BASED HALF-BREED BASED ALLIES!!!

Ok lad it's commendable that you aren't a classic barbaric turk but you still subconsciously want the western society to accept more of you. No the miniscule quantities of okay-ish immigrants aren't good especially if they keep being stalwart protectors and propagators of their kin.

Wrong, I do not associate with people like OP and I plan on leaving the country because of those like him. They can have this land and create more mutts and eventually fall to third world levels when all white people have left.

Whiter than you, muhammed

Immigration wasn't talked about in Europe until Merkel decided to flood the market with every shit from Africa/ME. Now, it's a daily issue. What more proof do you need?

Yeah, the amount of actual mongoloid DNA is either completely absent or negligible, especially in coastal regions and the western parts.

yeah that's a good argument you've got there burger boy

Fuck off you mongrel

Exactly this. Immigration is a problem, but for every 9.9/10 shitskin there is in Europe there can be some good people for the country. Europe is overflown by truly bad people that don't belong in the west, but the media and politicians have forced multiculturalism on to us. But they will pay the price of what happens when two different cultures collide.

OP you are a retard. Pakistani here. Don't listen to these wh*Te subhumans on their containment board, just enjoy your life.

Dont be hard on him, he only learned that from his Dear Leader

denmark has based shitskins like the way we have based niggers?

No...none of our niggers are based they are not your friend

She was the one that divorced him, and he lived alone in Denmark until he had enough.

Mixed Race individuals of certain convictions have always had the option to become honorary, and I accept this half turkish brother. Even hitler had one or two 'noble' jews that chose the correct path of supporting their fuhrer.

>Immigration wasn't talked about in Europe until Merkel decided to flood the market with every shit from Africa/ME.

What

son, immigration to Germany has been an issue since after ww2

southern and eastern europeans were the first to flock

let's see
why is there an issue with these kids now
hmmmm
makes you thonk

It's the second gen immigrants that become extremists

>Turks are one of few peoples who aren't subhuman by blood

>Wh*tes are subhuman
>Has a parasitic twin growing out his back due to his mum and dad being father and daughter

But how small of a minority would you find negligible?

Let's say for argument's sake there was only 1000 people like OP in a country of 12 million?

Would that be ok?

(of course, I assume you'd prefer absolute zero, but lets talk practically about what is actually achievable in the real world)

>white as pretty much any Mediterranean.
Yeah so not at all then

So your mom got browned and paid the toll for that as well. You don't bear 100% of the blame but 1/2 of your ancestry is the problem.

Your redemption is to convert to Christianity (if you aren't already) and openly campaign against immigration. Tell your story about your deadbeat father and stare down anyone who tries to paint your views as "racist".

It's all the same everywhere a breed of goodish minorities exist in order to spread bullshit about how they can still be integrated and how it's an entirely cultural thing with them.

Fun Fact: Ben Carson is 25% White

>In my case, I am just much of a western man as you
>Is half kebab
Nice cognitive dissonance, you dirty halfbreed.
You'll only ever be accepted by civic cucks.

Kek I ain't leaving.

I think having a very small

Didn't say you were but pakis are mutants

Having other Europeans is more than enough "diversity" for any nation.

So people like me can be accepted into the white man's ideology?

always european woman and non european man

FUCKING ALWAYS

True. Almost as ugly as the averqge Brit.

Retake Constantinople for Christianity then you can be

This. I actually like when anglo pensioners migrate to the villages here and make it in the news.

Better idea, we remove the names of our countries and only identity by ethnic groups/tribes. The name no longer represents the inhabitants anyway

>They take the country's money, rape our women and then they fuck off to do some really criminal things.

Turkey has no problems with terrorism from Syrians u fukin cunt. I've spoken to turks and seen footage. clearly you're being subjective because of ur bias.

They can bc the huwite ideology is a mutt American ideology, A danish one tho, no of course not

>If Europeans were replaced in 200 years instead of 100 then they would be that bothered about it.

>renounce Islam publicly
>convert to christanity publicly
>drink a beer with us and eat a pork sasauge
>get ready to fight the good fight agains the muslims hordes
And then you will be our brother won't matter yo skin

refuse any and you are the enemy

DENIED

You must die along with the rest of the roaches. NO EXCEPTIONS. Islam is a disease and as long as even one of you is alive it will be a threat.

Do you realise that I would literally lose everything right?
My education
My future
My chance in life for success

Turkey is going to shit with that borderline psychopathic president until someone takes over and saves Turkey from going down their old path.

Your half/half situation is actually similar to mine.

I am almost 100% ethnically Lebanese (maybe some Syrian). I speak the language, but my first language is English. I was born in the United States and raised here, but my family, unlike yours, is completely culturally lebanese. They're all christians, like myself, who fled the middle east during the Leb Civil War.

So at home, I know my lebanese family and culture, and I am very obviously ethnically lebanese. But I grew up in the West and have always known it. So although I'm not half-white like yourself, I actually have a similar ideological situation, although I'm more confused by mine.
What do I do, Sup Forums? Am I a Middle Eastern, who should side with Lebanon/Hezbollah/Iran, or am I a western man who should support my nation that I live in? And more importantly, do I see myself as a Christian or an Arab? Do I side with my religious brothers or my ethnic ones? I'll never give up my culture, or my faith, so I can't just choose one.

I'm just one person, but this is my argument against multiculturalism. You create people with confused allegiances and identities. I know who I am, but not where I should stand in this world. On one hand, if I side with Westerners, I either get racist natsocs who hate me for being arab, or retarded liberals who I'm disgusted by. On the either hand, if I side with arabs, I'm putting myself in a camp with people who 85% of which are Muslim and aren't enthusiastic about Christ. The fuck do I do, pol

You say that because you are a gypsy. There is no "we" or "us" shitskin

ignore meme flag

There it is, the old racist brit.

part and parcel

>it's about genes and ancestry

Why put genes and ancestry on a pedestal? If a man acts civil because of the good environment he grew up in and is a moral person then why should anything else matter? Obviously genes play and ancestry play a role over large numbers of people, such as African groups having lower IQ, but if you get the one in the bunch that has average or above average IQ and acts right then what's the problem?

Drown yourself you piece of shit

Pretty sure he's talking about Denmark, not Turkey

We certainly have are uglies, the scum class for example are disgusting but even their incest rates aren't as high as the Pakistan levels

Because real nations have an ethnic background, unlike MuttMerica

Ethnic parasite detected.

These are things you must answer for yourself through introspection. Asking people for these answers makes you a huge faggot. Oh wait, I just saw the memeflag. Kill yourself faggot.

>communist
>christian

thought Marx and Engels were quite adamant about the whole godlessness thing

anyway
you're on pol. you and OP already have chosen a side, you just haven't accepted it yet

i'm using an example. if they were such terrorists theyd have fucked shit up in turkey too. muslim is to the new world order what jew was to the nazis what communist was to the 80s/90's america

You aren't even a real arab, dumbass.

What do you have in common with the arab subhumans that subjugated your people and essentially forced a majority of them to convert to their degenerate religion?

I literally said ignore meme flag, I'm in the US. The point is, I've tried figuring it out for myself, and I used to always side with the West, but it's getting hard to seeing the destruction of my people at the hands of ((them)). Currently, I see myself as an ally to the West, but I don't think of myself as purely Western.

Go back to turkey and drive out the Turks and turn it Greek again. Otherwise you know your place if you stay in Denmark

Your talking about a state of bastardised slaves, not a nation of blood citizen