The endings of Naruto and Bleach were objectively fucking terrible...

The endings of Naruto and Bleach were objectively fucking terrible. What evidence is there that this won't suffer the same fate?

Who can say

but it sure isn't a trainwreck like those two series were and has a main cast that's far easier to get attached to so worrying about it is pointless

Apart from the Megazords used in the war, which was kinda lame (DBZ) and OP, the last fight between those two fuckers was absolutely amazing, man.

What evidence is there that it will ever end?

>One piece
>Ending

In 20 years maybe

The fact that Oda planned the ending back when he was actually a decent writer. As long as he doesn't change it, the ending should be fine.

So, whyy does Oda suck now? Only watched the Anime until around Enel arc way back when. Though I thought the series was still very steady.

Cause he needs more setup chapters now

I think that might have more to do with the fact that he can't catch a break and has to constantly write instead of pause and think things more throughly. Whereas in the beginning, he still had time to develop it all properly?

Hopefully this.
Eyeshield 21 was borked with the horrible Christmas Bowl and American league arc, but the final chapter ending was pretty good and seemed nicely isolated from the last stinker of an arc

Well for one all the world building will reach its conclusion so we won't get random unexplained bullshit thrown at us at the end. Also we have a fair understanding of who the endgame antagonists are and we probably won't deviate from them. Plus it seems like a series that could possibly end on a bittersweet moment with how they've been explaining how badly Luffy has fucked up his body. It's less likely to end with everything returning to a boring status quo and everyone living happily ever after.

it's already planned and isn't going to be "we will figure it out when we get there."

Oda will kick the bucket before finishing One Piece so it won't have an ending.

I really don't think there is much a difference from his writing from now and back then. The only difference is where we are at for plot wise. I feel that One Piece is losing steam because it's coming to a close, we are at the fabled big bads, where before it was simple to just talk about them and near constant adventure. The thing is after impel down the stakes don't seem to go any higher.
Many of us feel oda blew his load on the half way point then the ending. Now you are looking a possibly the fully developed Luffy. Audience knows Luffy is gonna be pirate king because of haki. Before Luffy had to rely on something else which made things more exciting.

see One Piece will be the new KochiKame.

>Audience knows Luffy is gonna be pirate king because of haki

There are a lot of characters with Conqueror's Haki, but audience knows he's going to be the pirate king because he's the MC.

Supposedly he had planned the manga to go on for 5 or 10 years, because he didn't know it was going to become such a cash cow. I think it mostly sucks now because he had to stretch it this much.

>'They're terrible because I personally don't like them"

>stretch it this much.
>stretch
kek
was this actually confirmed though? I know Impel down was not expected to do so well, but add parts I don't know what you are talking about.

I'm fairly certain Kubo also planned his ending. Despite what the Rukiafags say, it is a fact that when Bleach was a one-shot, it already had Ichigo and Orihime being attracted to each other.

I would say that while Oda might have a good and definite ending, the question will be can he keep things going good up to that point?

Naruto's final arc was good enough until this happened. If it weren't for Kaguya the Madara fight would've had a satisfying finale and the final battle between Sasuke and Naruto could've been longer

Look at skypie and tell me it isnt strecthed

They're over halfway through the journey. While it's a long story it does have a good "map of the plot." Which is to go down the Grand Line and all the way to Raftel, literally circumnavigating the globe.

So far the Straw Hats are inside the second half of the Grand Line, "The New World" and are making their way towards the end.