What is the whitest, most racist city in America (or the world), aka, where should I live?

What is the whitest, most racist city in America (or the world), aka, where should I live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ezcfikyu34
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
huduser.gov/portal/datasets/fmr/smallarea/index.html
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
boiseweekly.com/CityDesk/archives/2013/03/04/labrador-on-nbc-minorities-should-move-to-idaho-where-minorities-get-elected
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't come to Canada

Sorry champ, the kikes won. You have no urban options. Only small cities are majority white, and you will learn that majority white areas are the least racist in the world.

Berkeley Ca. They are all white and they hate white people.

If you're talking about a US city, it's San Antonio, though it does have a lot of beaners. Maine's the whitest state.

whitest and most racist is an oxymoron.
the whitest areas are the least racist because they've never actually interacted with blacks/hispanics.

Not true, Saskatchewan is 3.6% non white

Instead of running away and hiding in a flyover city with 200 people in it who occasionally giggle when you say nigger, why not live in a former white dominated area now controlled by niggers and cuckolds and seek companionship with the disenfranchised whites in those environments? Your views as a redpilled person have more influence in places like that than bumfuck Montana. I'd recommend rural Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania. Some of the strongest areas of Germanic ancestry in the US, their major cities are ran into the ground and filled with niggers, redpilling a lot of the white people there, and they're currently in a culture shift away from pozzed behavior and they're actually conscious of how niggers behave unlike flyover state whites.

Either go to a middleground state like that, or just go into the belly of the beast like California or New York where shit is the worst but the redpilled whites are the most extreme.

Boston.

Portland Oregon is the whitest city

Antarctica
Everything there is WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston is 46% white

Hungary

Liechtenstein. At least they are educated and rich.

There are several unincorporated cities in many states in America that have been basically bought up by White Nationalist movements. A lot of them are in northern states.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ezcfikyu34

Time to hit the Old Guard up on the DW and go north, White Man.

Or the state of Vermont, all white, but anti-white.

Somewhere in North Dakota.

Liechtenstein is based

I've noticed this is unfortunately true, VT bro.

Maine's gotta be white as fuck

Vermont is the whitest state and hates white people so you are best going there.

Isn't this the same dude whose movement basically died because he took a DNA test that said he was half nigger?

I mean 23&me recently admitted they throw in African DNA to white DNA tests to "mess with racists" but that was a big deal when it happened.

Here you go. It's based on the 2010 census, to which I certainly didn't respond, and I imagine most illegals didn't either, but it's a fair representation of the state of affairs here.
Look at all that beautiful blue.

The eastern bloc countries. Get packing your racist nazi. Good riddance.

Italy is bretty gud
Just avoid big cities especially in the north to avoide blacks and immigrants
and basically everyone BUT people in Milano are racist

Maine is where all of the nigger sperm donors go after they've abandoned their future welfare slaves, because TV told them being a net troller crewman was easy, fun, and would instantly give you all of the money.

This leaf hit the nail on the head.

Idaho is still mostly white and pro white but the last administration intentionally moved a bunch of beans there via housing programs, so it won't be for long.

I live in Portland and this is true. And we are pushing the remaining minorities farther and farther away.

New Hampshire. I may leave Kanadia to retire there.

Portland per Wikipedia is 76.1% white

Forsyth County, Ga. Go look up their history.

I live in semi-rural Missouri. The town is half Irish-catholic and half german Protestants and we hate each other. It’s pretty nice to not having niggers, Italians or Mexicans and resorting to good old fashioned white vs white racism

>moved a bunch of beans there

oh shit, source?

t. idaho falls

Minks, Belarus

It was just the easiest video to find. Many townships like it exist and have for a long time, nobody but whites allowed. You don't even have to be in their movement, just pay your way onto some land/house, and be white and not bother them.

Pretty funny if that guy got trolled by the DNA cartel, though =D

Anywhere OUTSIDE OF THE CAPITAL (MONTPELIER) OR BURLINGTON. Thor places are diversity heaven.

Would say somewhere around North pole, so on center of the earth.

visegrad 4 are ok.

Fuck. Why it always have to be this way. Still should be better than any USA city.

Minsk is a lovely choice

Can confirm, this is an excellent idea. I live in this area and the aging population there is uber redpilled. Lots of cities in 50,000-500,000 people range are getting friction between the majority white population and the minority Mexican, Somalian, and Black populations that are causing problems in previously safe neighborhoods and towns. Also, if you're a religious fellow, there's a strong church presence varied between the usual smorgasbord of Lutherans, Catholics, Methodists, Baptists, Evangelicals and larger Christian sects. However, the smaller the town, the more Lutheran/Catholic it's going to get (at least in Pennsylvania/Minnesota/Wisconsin areas).

Not any city over 30,000 people, they have tiny pockets of ghetto that can taint you experience (buy that's pretty true of most of America anyways).

One of the most libertarian aligned constitutionally true states otherwise though.

Some cities are still majority white and aren’t turbo-leftist, like Omaha and Wichita

I can't find the article I read referencing Idaho specifically but it was via this program I believe.
Government site
huduser.gov/portal/datasets/fmr/smallarea/index.html

Easier reading
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

>Dubuque, Iowa, for example, received an influx of voucher holders from projects in Chicago — and it’s had a problem with crime ever since. A recent study linked Dubuque’s crime wave directly to Section 8 housing.

General Idaho cuckery from Idaho Republican congressman
boiseweekly.com/CityDesk/archives/2013/03/04/labrador-on-nbc-minorities-should-move-to-idaho-where-minorities-get-elected

I still have plans to move to the panhandle of Idaho from Texas, but I'm constantly watching the situation up there. Godspeed potatoniggers

Disagree with this. Even the people that hate niggers and welfare still vote for Bernie. There is no special part of Vermont where people have magical conservative views. All I say is that there are a bunch of loud fucking flatlanders that shit all over people that still vote for their messiah.

hello styx

speak for yourself friend
>Live in decent sized city
>run by bikers since its birth
>Jews still hide the fact that they are jewish here
>Real estate people know not to sell to niggers or Asians or shitskins (retaliation is hard core)
>the black families that are here are 100% whit washed and been here since cities birth (also part of MC)
>we have cultural restaurants here but the owners don't live in this city
>women do not breed with other races, if they do they get run out of town or shunned for life
the only thing that is a pain in the ass is when I'm sitting watching tv or movie and 300+ Harleys ride by, but that is only in the summer.

Last summer though we had a gang of niggers come up from Toronto to cause shit, they where shown the way out rather quickly, the cops just stood on the sidelines filming and ready to call the ambulances.

I will admit the down town core has a crystal meth problem.

Deep South of Brasil. They don't welcome blacks or mixed races in some parts, since all of them are from Italian and Germanic families

>being white
>voting leftist
h-hates white people!

can someone give me a real answer as to why all the whitest places in america vote leftist? like new england, its almost >80% white and yet they were the main driving force towards hillary's win in the popular vote besides california

Sounds like Niagara on the lake.