Daily reminder that circumcision is a jewish ritual...

Daily reminder that circumcision is a jewish ritual, that means that all you Ameri-fucks are marked as cattle by your jewish overlords

I'm glad I didn't get marked by The Jew.

anybody restoring? hourly reminder foreskins look baws. smell like baws. and function like baws. they have receptors in them for both gender's hormones for some reason

Also Arabic

Getting myself a canister setup for Christmas.

I hope this thing works, fag.

awesome dude! im so happy for you guys who do. youll get bigger. it'll look amazing you'll fall over yourself how quick anf surprising and cute it is. feels great. and you'll get hard as fuck wearing it. do it at night time. can i ask why not make a home made one? you picked best method there is though. all the best. when im done next year imma post results in here on imgurs or on /soc/. it works. trust

Your "glorious nation" has from its birth been tainted by the deceiving kike. Flee while you still can, your precious Trump cannot turn the jewification of America

Muslims do it too
Its good for your health

I tried a bunch of different tugger setups including home made several years ago but it turned out to be impractical. The tape aspect and being able to do it at night might be the thing that tips the scales.

Getting hard with it on is actually the key. I'm dubious but it seems worth a shot.

False

Not me. My parents kept the Rabbis away.

no it isnt it gives you brain damage and has you dribble suck like a cuckold. you think vaginas are good for your health? even cutting them like you do does nothing

I started this meme. It's actually true btw

yeah you can play around with it. start soft. mefix brand is key. you dont need much to tape. sometimes use more sometimes less. then you get hard and all that matters is your head goin in the canister. the skin just ends up stretching and working. what did you want to know about the differences of being cut late in life if im not mistaking who you are? that we tried speaking of this earlier and you went to workout? we'll update eachother im sure

Oh lots of questions. I just don't have time for more than the occasional shitpost due to Christmas prep so we'll get back in touch in 2018 when I have a chance to try this out.

Its really because the guy who invented corn flakes thought circumcising boys would prevent them from committing the sin of masturbation. Im not kidding, thats the real reason americans are circumcised.

I had a tight foreskin as a child so i decided, when i got older, to stretch it, till it was so loose, that it always stayed pulled back
Over the years i could not get satisfied, and getting to cum took too long
Then i got erectile disfunction, and i did not know what to do
I thought its because im too stressed about sex so thinking about it would only increase that stress, and it was like i was loosing my masculinity
The best i could do was a half hard dick, which took like half an hour of intense jerking off or sex, with it going flaccid every 5 min, to cum
My dick felt like the skin on my elbow, it was like touching my thumb, it was like all the nerves in my dick were gone
So i read somewhere on a forum, that your glans builds up callus when your foreskin is always pulled back or when you dont have any
And the friction of your underwear plus it drying out, makes your dick feel that way
So i looked on the internet, what you can do to get rid of this layer over your glans, and it turned out that urin, basically can "melt" it off
So i took my foreskin, made it wet, and stretched it so far, till little cracks started to form, which made the foreskin tight enough to not go over the glans while flaccid when i walk or so
Now my foreskin always was in its normal position and after peeing i did not wipe my dick for a few days, just pulling the foreskin back once in the morning while taking a shower and once in the evening while taking a shower
After one fucking week, my dick felt like a new one, everything was so intense, my foreskin was sliding over my glans like a pussy, everything was so smooth and i did not have that dry glans anymore
I know this story sounds fucking funny and disturbing, but i had erectile disfunction for 4 years, and just by letting my foreskin in its default position and using urine to get rid of that dry skin, i could get hard again, and all my sensibility got back

ok. sweet. have fun. cant wait to see ya maybe in some form of pic

Where would I flee to? Aren't (((they))) everywhere?

You are living at the source of the corruption, though the kikes influence shows its hooked nose all around the globe, you are subjugated to its complete reign

sure. I'd even help in a /soc/ thread or whatever if this seems like it's going to work

Yeah lack of protection in underwear SUCKS. Underrated side-effect.

ok. cool. they might not last long and i think we should talk elsewhere in mean time as you were having fit questions. but you'll figure it out. and it takes time

I don't try to change the world, dragon. I just try to get by in it.

>implying stretched skin will restore all the lost nerve endings.

i dont understand how once the cells are stretched they just dont mitosis the nerve cells. maybe some of them. maybe none at all. but the scabs we have. recover the head. and you get friction and sheen. i cant wait to get some kind of man smell back lol. i dont know if that happens though. it should. it fools urologists. and ive seen vids. i cant tell the difference. and then he pressure washed his surroundings. that doesnt usually happen with cave man cutlets. better than nothing

Those nerve endings were basically in place before your penis even began developing in the womb.. I am not trying to mock you. I just want you to have realistic expectations. You will no doubt regain some gland sensitivity but the nerves that were removed are gone forever.

ok. so. i knew this. and said as much. so theres two options. being cut late like me. and not getting laid because i hate it all now and choose not to. and people went nuts for me before. and fool them into having my old one now. or knowing the difference in my brain of pretty much fuck all. for guys cut at birth this will be way better than they've ever experienced

>be american
>be uncircumcised

Hell man I'll be super deluxe happy if all I get is a protective covering back. But it's pretty widely understood just making better use of what's left winds up being pretty noticeable in the usual ways.

I wish you guys the best of luck in this endeavor. If nothing else, time spent playing with your weiner is never wasted.

Eh, I'd call most of the time I spend jerking off wasted at present except for when the orgasm finally starts to build and then the subsequent feeling of satisfaction.

based

That's correct
genesis 17:12
>And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

nel nuovo testamento, le persone che circoncidono sono descritte come cani. la circoncisione è una cosa che è per L'INTERIORE

Its like shaming orcs in shadow of war