How fucking stupid do you have to be to make a parliament building looking like the Tower of Babel?

How fucking stupid do you have to be to make a parliament building looking like the Tower of Babel?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2080375/One-earliest-drawings-Tower-Babel-ancient-stone-tablet.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Europe#Creation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

?
It was supposed to look like that dummy

It doesn't matter.
The USA is Mystery Bablyon.

>It was supposed to look like that
Yeah, who on Earth thought that was a good idea.

Yet it is crumbling. Kind of.

Communists wanted that to taunt God.
Which is why it will fail, because we don't speak the same language.
Not the language of words, the language of values.

Fuck off christcuck

Was there a better artist then Bruegel?

Europeans are submissive abd should learn to stand up for themselves soon

I think it's supposed to be a metaphor for bringing a bunch of different nations with different languages together.
It's just really fucking dumb

Its intended.

>The Tower of Babel as told in Genesis 11:1-9 is an origin myth meant to explain why the world's peoples speak different languages.

>According to the story, a united humanity in the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating eastward, comes to the land of Shinar (שִׁנְעָר). There they agree to build a city and a tower tall enough to reach heaven.

The tower of babel was explicit depicted in the posters of the council of Europe and thats fine as Babel did nothing wrong.

Isn't that what caused God to get mad in the first place?

The fact it's designed to look like the Unfinished Tower of Babel is impressive.

The architect is basically saying the entire process of Politics in the Parliament building are the always unfinished process at trying to closer ourselves with God.

After seperation of Church and State, Parliament buildings became the new place of Truth and Worship(in time spent) in the world of Men. We must not fall victim to the same fate the Church fell. Truth was no longer being spoken or prohibited within Churches. They became a power structure, the common man came to fear the Church and the caretakers (fellow Men), instead of God (The great unknown).
The same thing is happening or rather has been happening for quite some time in the Parliaments around the world. Where men used to come clean and write law of wrong/right about what has happened, and what could happen, now is a place people are shamed, shut down, lied to, and stolen from (both possession and more importantly, time).

The Architect was a genious designing the building this way, a great sign to STAY THE FOOK AWAY.

no

The legendary place where all races and nationalities converged and could communicate with one another.
How is this hard for you to grasp?
There's the whole story not just Nimrod shooting an arrow.

God will come down and destroy them. In this case, it will be their own financial illiteracy.

This is the work of masons, so its not communists.

The story did not end well, you dunce.

And remind me, what happened to the Tower of Babel?

Yeah i know.
Bu it's the place where the nationalities came together and could speak in a common tongue.

It's an irony then that nobody listens to what they have to say in strasbourg.

Look around the world, many skyscrapers are stylized "Towers of Babel" -- Burj Kalif, ONE WORLD Trade Center, Willis (formerly Sears) Tower...
One thing you may not know is that they're all designed for nuclear demolition, just like the WTC.
I'm looking forward to some grand BABYLON IS FALLEN event where they all crumble (((mysteriously))) and the bankers take their ball and leave us the fuck alone.

Dog became butthurt and send them to different places. But there is more biblical symbolism in the union that can spook you than the building.

Like the flag, 12 stars - the biblical crown of immortality.

>Revelation 12:1-5
>A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

>She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

>Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

>Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

>She gave birth to a son, a male child, who "will rule all the nations with an iron scepter." And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

TFW they realise the real Tower of Babel has been found and it wasn't round but square.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2080375/One-earliest-drawings-Tower-Babel-ancient-stone-tablet.html

Same kind of people who think nobody will notice that the Pope speaks from the mouth of a serpent.

>and could speak in a common tongue.
But they don't

Obviously.
You're a fucking idiot.

They do when Farage berates them.

Someone has to stop that stupid project eventually.

And it was working until you decided to break democracy and now the globalists don't know what to do to make us accept them.

> the EU is a virgin

Yeah I'm with you OP. This thing is an insult to god.

You're missing the point that it's a monument to failure and hubris.

"Babel in the biblical story ended badly, so lets build something based upon the same flawed, hubristic premises Babel was and try not act surprised when it also ends in disaster."

Jewbris

I'm pretty sure they know the story.

So if they know the story, going back to my original question, why on Earth would they make it to look like that?

The answer is the same as to the question: Why did they put 12 stars on their flag?

Because it's a legendary place where the people come together and talked.

12 looks nice on a flag, divisible by 4 and shit

I think he's trying to say, "why would they copy an action that ended up getting BTFO'd by God? Do they not realize they will get BTFO'd by God as well?"

The Nuremberg rally grounds are a legendary place where people make public speeches, but you wouldn't style a community theatre after them because that would be fucking retarded.

Are you so stupid that your perception of symbolism is limited to the surface level?

prob the synagogue of satan!

It was intentional.

The Consultative Assembly narrowed their choice to two designs. One was by Salvador de Madariaga, the founder of the College of Europe, who suggested a constellation of stars on a blue background[11] (positioned according to capital cities, with a large star for Strasbourg, the seat of the Council). He had circulated his flag round many European capitals and the concept had found favour.[16] The second was a variant by Arsène Heitz,[11] who worked for the Council's postal service and had submitted dozens of designs;[24] the design of his that was accepted by the Assembly was similar to Salvador de Madariaga's, but rather than a constellation, the stars were arranged in a circle.[11] In 1987, Heitz claimed that his inspiration had been the crown of twelve stars of the Woman of the Apocalypse, often found in Marian iconography (see below).[25]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Europe#Creation

This. The kind of people who for centuries, hell, for a millennia, have relied on people being completely illiterate in symbolism.

Then Internet came along and started to fuck their shit up.

I understand what he's asking but their rationale is that the start of the Babel story is about how they all the different people lived together and spoke the same language.

Are they stupid then? Did they only read the first part of the Babel story?

>The start of the story is so nice, let's just ignore the horrific ending.

The fucking newfags on Sup Forums, Jesus. You people need to GTFO or LURK MOAR.

You don't say?

>he's able to copypaste from wikipedia
What kind of a moron thinks we haven't all read that already?

I don't think their intent was to build it so God could smash it.
I didn't fucking make it

>"What are you going to do, smite me? -smitten blasphemer

it's an upside down Babel. the fuck does that mean

>not acknowledging these people are Luciferianist psychopaths
They're not in it for the happy ending.

EU, founded by Count Kalergi (philosemite who engineered the Kalergi plan to destroy Europe and Europeans) had it destined to fail.

>I didn't fucking make it
Why are you defending it, then calling me an idiot when I say that the design is stupid?

these types are occultist and believe using the symbols may bring it to reality

>A non-retarded poster
Not all is lost, I see. These goyim are facebook tier.

>I don't think their intent was to build it so God could smash it.
I wouldn't put it past the Luciferian bastards.

I'm not defending it. You asked what their reasoning was - that's it. They did disregard the ending of the story.

So you agree with me that the disregarded the ending of the story, but called me an idiot earlier in the thread?

Actually nevermind, I just realised I'm talking to a retard.

> EU, founded by Count Kalergi
This is bs. The EU was a French attempt at incorporating west Germany into their sphere of influence.
It backfired badly when the French got declassed as a relevant world power and Germany unified. Now it's a shitshow.

>Bronze age Jews said a magic building might have looked like this
>Oh vey we can't have any buildings in this particular design

Hybris

Because you were pointing out that people speak different languages like i wasn't aware of that.

This is misinformation. Masons like Woodrow Wilson passed the Federal Reserve Act. The Federal Reserve is a private central bank instituted for the main purpose of managing inflation as part of a Communist system as outlined in point 5 of Marx's Manifesto.

How long till someone blows it up?
Will it be the sandniggers or us?

They can communicate dedespite that though, so in a way they do because they made language differences irrelevant through translators. Or maybe my pedantic literature class got to me too much and now I'm a pompous ass who reads into things too much.

you're blowing my frickin mind, Einstein!

give this kid a degree!

yea god is kind of a dick, deciding to destroy 90% of mankind because they want to achieve greatness by working with one another

Pure coincidence, goy.
protip: you're the stupid one here

Don't you get it?
God destroyed it because humanity was getting too high and mighty of themselves.
They were trying to reach the heavens and become gods themselves. That made God angry so he destroyed the tower and made the people speak different languages.

That's a reason why I'm not fond of multiculturalism. (((They))) and the left are trying to recreate a One world people.

Because (((they))) enjoy mocking us. Go back and watch "Schindler's List" or "Inglorious Basterds" after you've taken the redpill.

They are laughing at stupid Goyim all the time.

that's so fucking vague, how in the hell could we possibly get to the level of god that doesn't make any sense...

we worked together to achieve greateness, all mankind united, and God decided to end it because he felt they were too united and determined to achieve greatness

that sounds a whole lot like what a colossal cunt would do

>we worked together to achieve greateness, all mankind united, and God decided to end it because he felt they were too united and determined to achieve greatness
You don't see the problem in your own statement? We are creations of God, but UNITING together and thinking ourselves WAAAY to highly is man boasting and thinking themselves as if they were Gods. It is conceit and arrogance.

Nobody knows what the theoretical tower of babel looked like

Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists, & Jews...

Occult Satanism...

Anti-Christ