Jessy thread?

Jessy thread?
Jessy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XGQHaRrBomA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C U T I E

I think these trans girls get more radical / crazy because they try to appeal to their base.

FAKE NEWS

MANY SUCH CASES

SAD

A CUTE

>tfw Southern California
>tfw it's 80 degrees today

would gf unironically

Actually looks like the character from the comic, and would likely pass.

The only good one

Trans people are fucking demented

>a hundred degrees

This is my favorite aspect of trannys.

They hate those that aren't attracted to trannys as well as those that are, as they'd rather people be attracted to them for what they aren't.

doesn't look bad at all.

best edit I've seen in a while

lel
this one's great

Ever notice how much this tranny's comics in particular seem so negativistic? Like it's not even "I'm a good person"--literally all of these comics read like a deeply broken person who's just angry at the world.

They also all have drawing construction so bad they make modern cartoons look good.

Burgers don't use Celsius. 100 degrees is still pretty hot though.

>From California
>100 degrees was just an average day in September

i would unironically strangle every single one of these deranged degenerates without losing bit of sleep

Heinrich, get the gass

it's sad. makes me want to give her a hug.

Dude that 2nd picture is horrendous get a grip jesus

if these are her parents why hasn't she been honor killed yet?

What a wide face.
Those finger have to be as thick as Polish Sausages.

youtu.be/XGQHaRrBomA
CIS Invasion is the only solution and me must whip these trannies out, all of them.

>wait til you learn about the kikes
Oh my fuck im DED

what fucking newspaper is allowed to talk shit about trans people? the gall of this freak.

"Wow one dude was being an asshole I better tell 95% of the population to go kill themselves because I hate them!"

And trannies wonder why they have no friends.

Thanks that's disgusting, and I remember that old gorr backgrounds on /i/. Fucking feel a little ill now. If only I had demi dog to fap to... (Does this still exist anywhere? Kek)

Then she said "that'll be about tree giddy." THATS when I realized that barista was a 3 story cepholopod from the Paleozoic era... It was the Loch Ness monster! And I said damn you monster! You have a job so why are you asking me for money!?

The nightmare never ends!

Because he's a liar who exaggerates every bad thing that happens to him for pity points.

This, where do I subscribe to the Transphobic Times?

>single stay at home mothers are victims of the patriarchy

literally victims of a matriarchy, it's single mothers who raise sons who abandon their wives and children.

Stereotyping is bad. m'kay
Unless I am the one to do the Stereotyping, m'kay.

Why can he not do these things as a guy?
Why can't he just be a faggot?

He IS just a faggot, he just larps as a girl because that makes him super snowflake spesshul

>that pic
Christ, I don't want to know how his father felt when he was told about his son's retardation. His parents would probably contemplate suicide if they'd see one of these faggy webcomics.

That's ironic. Maybe if he didn't always talk about being a trap no one would care. OH! That's it! No one would give him attention so he has to keep talking about it. I get it now.

Now that is just a dick thing to do.

>pls respond

Succinct.

This.

What the fuck?
Then why does he have gender dysphoria?

I am going to roleplay as an orc, and when I do unprovoked attacks on people to establish that I am the meanest and greenest, I am going to say that they shame my identity if they get pissy about it.

>Then why does he have gender dysphoria?

Learned behavior. It's a fetish that becomes internalized thru obsessive repetition (his "gender dysphoria bug"), it's no different than those degenerates who live as slaves and wear rubber suits everywhere.

looks really gross

>you done her'd da man go give 'dem dere gibs, dumb cracker!

Oh thats wonderful i love it.

Its my constitutional RIGHT to get stuck in wif da boyz

What a complete fucktard, his comic is boring as fuck too.

I think his real fetish is pity-points

This made me laugh for some reason. At least it's clean humor.

It seems like ALL m2f trannies wear glasses like that. The whole act of cutting a hole between your legs that is later filled with ingrown puss hairs and is constantly trying to close/heal itself seems like a step backwards but hey I'm a white man what do I know.

>That pol reply
Platinum kek

why do I find these comics so engaging?

>A CUTE
That moustache never quite goes away

Because you're an easily triggered snowflake.

literally the opposite, but it's like these comics are a window into a bizarre version of our world
perspective is a hell of a thing

Lol the Sup Forumstard

>I get easily triggered by dumb comics written by idiots because I'm the opposite of an easily triggered snowflake!

Yeah, no. You are a babby, get over yourself.

he said engaged not enraged faggot.

I stand by every word I typed. Sue me, faggot.

y so srs?

>memeflag redditors

>memeflag

Nigger you literally have the flag of a non-existent meme country.

Encara és el meu país

What is that, Klingon? Sorry I don't know made up """languages""". Also nice photo, is that a gay pride event?

Literally mental illness

>quan la enveja dels xarnegos es fa notar fins i tot a Sup Forums
Manolo et fotrem fora aviat

I swear Sup Forums is her biggest fan base.

>really dilates the ol surgical wounds

Well I'm flattered by the offer but I'm not gay so no, I don't want you to suck on my cock.

You can smell the impotent race from here

>impotent race

Ironically, with all the hormones he's taken, he'd probably do really well in an impotence race.

>encara fent servir la memeflag
revela't, manolo

Those stompers give it away.

Hahaha yeah, you DO look like a tard. Don't be so hard on yourself tho, I'm sure SOMEONE finds you loveable.

Yeah, his feet. Not his obviously male face or masculine body. His feet.

>massa tard

Shit I meant to say rage