Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djkh1JNbI0E
youtube.com/watch?v=gYw2z9C0Fsc
youtu.be/IikLdSnxVqg?t=15s
jii.moe/HkxJm79Pe.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who?

youtube.com/watch?v=djkh1JNbI0E

Why does this shitty show get so many seasons? It wasn't even that good of a show the season it debuted.

>seasons

This is awful. Now it's a literal clown fiesta. Wow...

Do a fusion dance and become Hisoka.

I'm glad "Beyond God Base form" is no longer a thing.

What makes you think that?

this is so wrong on so many levels
first the statement of it contradicted the original source material official sequel statement (anime GT)
Second. The narator doesn't even know the power of both SSJ 4 and vegitto the proof is he has no knowledge of those 2 powerlevel at all that's why he state MAYBE.
Third. You need to read that in context of the book, vegitto he mentioned was Vegitto after reaching SSJ4 which had gained enormous boost in its base form.

Too use a flawed proof/ fact doesn't make you look smart and just looked like an idiot.

You cannot even defend this flawed reasoning let alone the very vague statement in it.

It still is in the anime.
>Referring to SS2 Goku fighting Zamasu

>flawed reasoning
Flawed proof or defect proof
One part of the GT statement

Goku/Vegeta gets beaten up by a clown could very well be an actual canon thing to state after these coming weeks.
Let that sink in.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYw2z9C0Fsc

He's in a completely different form entirely as a "SSJ2", they never go out of their way and explain that there's any "God Ki" involved with the fact he's powerful and rivalling "a god".

Why would a non Beyond God Base form result in a SS2 that rivals a God of Destruction?
SS3 couldn't do shit to Beerus before Goku getting God Ki .

Mark my fucking words, the whole 'stronger universes' shit is going to end up allowing for more crossovers. That motherfucking clown 'god of destruction' is gonna end up being a 'lol this is actually how strong Bucky from one piece is in the dragon Ball universe because reasons lol'.

Someone screencap this shit.
01/28/17

Zamasu is not a God of Destruction so your comparison is incorrect.

>Zamasu is not a God of Destruction
Never said he was, see

Making as much money as they can from brainless consumers who will eat any kind of shit no matter how ripped it is from previous material/other series and how much of a cesspool it becomes simply because it has the name dragonball on it.

To kill Batman.

If Zamasu can overpower Goku with his god abilities, why even bother when stealing his body?

Because super in it's entirety is a fucking mess and by that I mean both the manga and the anime.
You aren't watching it because it is good, you are watching it for the ride it takes you and the memes it creates.

Okay I see what you're saying here, but to me it's not the same thing as "BASE FORM Beyond God"
The fact he was transformed alone makes for a more interesting battle, even though Toriyama himself said he likely won't be going SSj2 or 3 anymore.

I'm glad only because Toriyama changed his mind about not use SS2 and SS3 anymore. Goku and Vegeta using no more than godly base and SS(B) would be perfect. But Toriyama regrets and now he wants regular SS forms again so I think is better just give Goku SSG.

Well user? What is he saying?

Kill the Batman.

why are harley quinn and the joker in dragon ball?

>OK, Zamasu... pants off.

grand priest is the one with a master plan

>implying they're not just going to job
There's a reason why they were introduced early.

I's Simple, We Kill The Sayans.

>It's simple: we kill the Omni-Kings.
FTFY.

Toei don't even try, right?

Before 2013 with Battle of Gods, back in 2012, there was /OUR GUY/ Toyotaro KILLING IT with Dragon Ball Heroes art kicking off the Dragon Ball Renaissance.

>tiny pic
There's a better one

Nope.

>Comparing images that are meant to be seen static versus images that are meant to be seen in motion
If you really wanted to compare anime and manga, you would make a webm with the manga images on the right and the animation on the left,but of course I don't expect toyble cocksuckers to put any effort in their meme images.

>images that are meant to be seen in motion
Haha nice try
youtu.be/IikLdSnxVqg?t=15s

can we agree the Android/Cell arc has the best fights in all of Dragon Ball?

Is there a more boring form than SSJ2?

How is that grasping at straws?

It's not a fair comparison.

Third Form Frieza was a mistake

mad?

Why don't we all just get along and enjoy Dragon Ball together, anons. The anime and the manga.

All our problems are solved!

I enjoy the anime, but that doesn't mean I can't accept it's trash

Couldn't care less

Atleast the manga is decent and is completely shit like the anime.

We already are as of this new Post DBR era by Shueisha/Jump. We just like to make fun of the Toeishit which was unsupervised.

Proving once again Mangafags can't form coherent arguments

(You) sound mad.

delete this

>-Comparing images that are meant to be seen static versus images that are meant to be seen in motion is bad! If you really wanted to compare both you would make a video!
>+OK here's a video with that shit in motion and still garbage
>-N-not a fair comparison!

>female broly doesn't know goku's real name
>writers will fan service by having her scream out "Kakarot!!" at some point
how will they pull this off?

They won't. If anyone screams KAKAROT it'll be Vegeta

>Vegeta: Oh hey Kakarot look at that female Saiyan
Then she calls him Kakarot because she thinks that's his name

Does he really look like a guy with a plan? You know what he is? He's a dog chasing cars. He wouldn't know what to do with one if he caught it.

You won't be clowning around when the circus comes to town and Boozo makes a joker out of you, user.

The SSB Kamehameha looks so lifeless. The SS4 one is a bit better, but still doesn't compare to Toriyama's art.

>You aren't watching it because it is good

but I am

Like, just compare it with one of Toriyama's Kamehamehas. It's just so much interesting to look at.

>Why don't we all just get along and enjoy Dragon Ball together, anons. The anime and the manga.
I would if the anime didn't suck.

Because both of the anime pics I used were stills not inbetweens like you were trying to imply.

Were people this butthurt when it turned out the strongest being in the universe was a cat?

Yep even the creator of Broly was butthurt.

>posting one bad cut from a well-animated fight

Mom must be proud of you, user.

>well-animated fight
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Same angle as and yet it still looks so much cooler

Giving goku and vegeta literal "God Mode" in the first place was retarded

>well-animated fight

Reminder that one of the GoDs is a clown because the figure of the Trickster is pretty common in pantheons

honestly gujs, tell me why are you still watching this show.

because I like it and I don't let dumb shit like ''WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE ONE OF THE STRONGEST CHARACTERS IS A CLOWN MUH CHILDHOOD NOSTALGIA IS RUINED'' ruin my enjoynment

Im loving it, quality and all.
Haters can't ruin my mood, though manga spammers are a bother from time to time.

>quality

that isn't even gonna be an issue anymore with Shueisha's quality control
hell that Goku vs Gohan sparring session was better animated than the entirety of the RoF arc and it was just filler

I honestly believe that the multiverse tournament is gonna make the show more popular around here, we're in for a good time

And so it begins.

Another thread ruined, pack it up guys.

Tides me over until the next manga chapter.

Why do you do this? It just annoys everyone.

Thread was ruined hours ago when that obnoxious Toeicuck started ranting about Saiyan Beyond God.

If anything, the show is going to look far worse than it did in the Black arc.

It's going to be non-stop fighting for God knows how many episodes. Toei can't handle that kind of schedule, regardless of Shueisha's quality control. The Black arc only looked decent because there were a lot of downtime episodes with not much fighting involved.

Maybe they'll manage to make the important moments look cool, but even if they do, the next episode will probably look like shit (Toei put everything into SSB Kaioken, next episode looks like shit, Toei puts everything into Vegetto vs Zamasu and the Spirit Sword, next episode looks like shit)

The memes are out of this world. Watching with Sup Forums improves the series by ten times.

S-see, guys? Looks great in motion, manga can't be compared!

delet this

Why don't you post the well-animated moments so instead we have a good DB thread?

>hell that Goku vs Gohan sparring session was better animated than the entirety of the RoF arc
Yeah no.

Besides it should worry you that they used one of their better animators on a filler episode instead of focusing on improving the quality of the next canon arc.

>Why don't you post the well-animated moments so instead we have a good DB thread?

QUALITY ZERO KEIKAKU

Hey, it's a fair comparison now. I never implied the anime was better, just that it was stupid to compare a still image from an anime and a manga panel.

I enjoy it a lot.There was some really shitty moments, but also some really awesome so yeah

This user knows what's up.

Are you implying this looks bad?

to be fair that is an in-between frame, right before they fire a combined ki attack iirc

jii.moe/HkxJm79Pe.mp4

KEK
E
K

>just that it was stupid to compare a still image from an anime and a manga panel.

>Trunks is completely static except for his lighting and aura

So what happened to the separated mango & anna may threads?
I saw this spammed in the anime one like it was the job of the poster to do that, like he is trying to "show us the light", or something among those lines.

Rules happened?

The hair could be better, yeah, but i like it still.

Nice reading comprehension

But it is a thing. It's literally just his base form.