California is the most degenerate state in the USA

>California is the most degenerate state in the USA
>constantly on fire or having earthquakes

Makes you think.

post feet

God been trying to Sodom and Gomorrah Cali for years but the huge amount of satanic power from so many followers is making it difficult for him to complete this task in one fail swoop. Give him time.

Gay

This is the sort of shit that reminds me why this place is hilarious, not sure why this made me laugh so hard.

Exactly.

I second this.

California has fires because our taxes are wasted on treating the symptoms of fires rather than prevent the causes

>told not to look back
>does it anyways
Women.

>/CentralValley/ is based

Fpbp

>look at destruction

>get salty

Mysterious ways.

That girl in your pic us gorgeous, OP

Literally, Imagine her but she's the size of the Empire State Building, or even the size of a mountain!
If that latina girl was that huge, I'd crawl inside her pussy lmao

imagine that, imagine entering her pussy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pussy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pussy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina *licks lips*. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pussy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pussy, you try to visualise and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorised, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

after about 5-10 minutes of vaginal spelunking you reach her cervix. You put both of your hands into the opening, you try to spread it but you can't. You decide to squeeze through the opening that is filled with cervical mucus and white discharge. It has an amazing taste. You lick everything, you're fucking insane. After leaking your way through this wonderfully huge vaginal tunnel you finally exit the cervix and enter the womb. It's like a huge, wet chamber

You're inside her womb, you decide to cum inside her pussy. You punch the womb walls and nothing happens. The bitch likes it. You're like a bug that crawled up someone's ear but in this case the person doesn't actually mind it, in fact, you're welcomed to this place.

You decide to spend the rest of your life here, inside of her comfortable, soft womb. It's so warm and nice here. What about food and water? No worries, you can drink her tasty blood, pussy juice and eat her chunky period. Her period has the consistency of stew.

I wonder if she'd get pregnant if you were to cum directly inside her womb in this scenario, as a tiny man. Would the baby grow up to be a tiny autist man, like yourself? Or will he be a giant with a huge dick the size of a house that can fill an entire apartment with semen after just one cumshot? This is the sort of question I'd keep asking myself if I was blessed to a life where I'd be imprisoned in a giant woman's uterus.

Life is good in her huge pussy. I wouldn't like living anywhere else.

And another thing, Imagine what it would be like inside her stomach with all that chewed pizza

WAT?

>posting dumb bitches from Limburg
I bet she sounds like a retarded half dutch/german hybrid mongrel too
>MUH MOUNTAINS

Fav post of 2017
>You lick everything, you're fucking insane.
Lmao ty for the laugh

Jesus Christ man... what went wrong in your life.

Macrophilia is the best fetish desu

How come God lets us Northern Europeans be degenerates? Not a single natural catastrophe that makes worse damage than cut electricity and broken windows.

Is God a religiously apathetic Lutheran?

newfag out

Giv Joosten gf

>you try to comprehend the geometry of her puss

kys