In Poland if you are not Jewish you can't buy agricultural land bigger than roughly 1 acre (3000 m2)...

In Poland if you are not Jewish you can't buy agricultural land bigger than roughly 1 acre (3000 m2). Member of the Jewish communities don't have any restrictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/poland-raises-fences-to-block-farmland-sales/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=YEy0S3-WGOY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

source?

His ass

It's the reform from 2016. You didn't know about it?

i bought 2 hectars recently. Look like i'm jew now

Well, theres only one thing left to do with the Poles now.

2 ha is the limit if you buy from the government and 3000m2 if you buy from private hands.

[citation needed]

bought from my neighbour. Nice try though, 3/10

I highly doubt, recently my step father bought over 100 ha of land in Greater Poland without any complication.

That's more than enough land to create mass graves for the muslims, and then perhaps even the jews. Your father is a great man. mir yslishit nas

kill jews

Wouldn't be surprised if it were actually true

Pilandniggers have been the prime nesting place for the world's Jews up until the ebin natzeees cleared up that place and most of them left for America spy Sweden etc

When Pilandniggers invaded Russia in the 17th centuries (sommuch for man rassha they wine about today), they would give the Orthodox Christian chruches to Jews that would then exploit it and only let the mass be hold for fees

wat

How would you even enforce this? Penis inspection?

Like you can't just recognise das huden mate.. They stick out like fucken overweight gallahs on a scorcher.

Yeah but we're talking about Poland. There's been a lot of mixing over the years.

Religious organizations don't have this restriction. If you are a member if a Jewish Community, you can buy as much land as you want. That is actually easy to prove.

There are other exceptions, if you are a professional farmer (I don't know what that means exactly), you can buy more land.

But if you are just a normal person, you can't buy land above 2ha or 3000m2.

reminder that historically Poland was the most jew-friendly country in all of Europe. anti-semitism in Poland is a modern phenomenon. think about that the next time you want to call Poland "based".

There is one link here, but it doesn't talk about everything:

politico.eu/article/poland-raises-fences-to-block-farmland-sales/

Pooland BTFO. Housing the jews once again

You(r parents) were only able to buy that land because it was a neighbour.

The law is: you are only allowed to buy land if you are a registered farmer who has lived there for five years.

Churches and jews are exempt from this law.

If you do not fit the criteria - you may only buy land or sell land to the government, at the price they dictate.

Take that, foreign investors! Also we've made our native population less free and jews are exempt from this regulation, but I think we deserve a pat on the back.

Next up: expanding the welfare state to buy votes.

And to think that I unironically wanted to invest in Eastern Poland.

Jews are foreigners in every nation and arguably should not be allowed to own land at all. At best they should be near the bottom of the ownership totem pole.

We can see where that extreme sense of nationalism in a Federalized Europe comes from. It's similar to Ben Shapiro and Alt-Right controlled opposition. But in reallity it's just the jews jewing around like they did in their 99 years of existence

I've noticed a recent upsurge in shills trying to associate Poland with Jews, I think it started after the Independent March and the media shitstorm that followed. We don't get any refugees, so we must be friends of the Jews, or Jews ourselves. It's D&C designed to prevent any solidarity or alliances forming between white peoples.

OP is full of shit, Poland is one of the most anti-semitic countries in Europe, move on.

Pooland is meme country and nation, on a stolen clay, made by jews for the Jews, what's the problem?

Greatest ally!

>tfw french imperial army fought mighty russia for a jew-friendly meme nation

>being this bluepilled
even I know most of us are jewish mutts, cmon

t. Arthur Seyss-Inquart

You face is extremely punchable btw

>made by france and england for the jews
ftfy

Google it, is that too hard for you?

Of course I'm telling the truth here so stop shilling.

It would be privilege law and under eu law this never can happen.

didn't knew i was jewish...thx for info

But you're Czech

whats wrong with killing jews?

Funny thing I always thought my mother's father's branch of the family looked weird and ugly. Then after getting redpilled on the JQ I realized what I was probably looking at was a big wad of Ashkenazi mix somewhere along the line.

t. most of my family came here from Poland

Why are you proud of giving jews a large real estate development monopoly?

>said france while sucking off muhammad

most us here being the v4, we are all very similar
observe the central slav, only a blind man wouldnt notice the jewish traits so prelevant among us. We went crypto and the jewish faith vanished with our knowledge of jewish ancestry, the ultimate jewish ruse

lol as a pole you're already half slav (mongol admixture) and half semitic
so basically you are a close cousin of muhammad pavel

>half slav
>mongol admitexture
youre fucking retarded Jamal

There are many Jews shilling in this thread, but the reality is that Poland is ruled by Jews for Jews. Meanwhile real Poles are running out of options.

Stfu slavic untermensch you're on Sup Forums not in your polish shithole so have some respect for your racial superiors

>tfw living in an alternate reality in which the huns never attacked eastern europe

Poo(r)land is a fucking joke

>For centuries, Poland was home to the largest and most significant Jewish community in the world. Poland was the centre of Jewish culture thanks to a long period of statutory religious tolerance and social autonomy.
>From the founding of the Kingdom of Poland in 1025 through to the early years of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth created in 1569, Poland was the most tolerant country in Europe. Known as paradisus judaeorum (Latin for "Paradise of the Jews"), it became a shelter for persecuted and expelled European Jewish communities and the home to the world's largest Jewish community of the time. According to some sources, about three-quarters of the world's Jews lived in Poland by the middle of the 16th century.
>Still, as Poland regained independence in the aftermath of World War I, it was the center of the European Jewish world with one of world's largest Jewish communities of over 3 million.
>Although the Holocaust occurred largely in German-occupied Poland, there was little collaboration with the Nazis by its citizens. Collaboration by individual Poles has been described as smaller than in other occupied countries. Statistics of the Israeli War Crimes Commission indicate that less than 0.1% of Polish gentiles collaborated with the Nazis. Grouped by nationality, Poles represent the largest number of people who rescued Jews during the Holocaust.
>Since the fall of Communism in Poland there has been a Jewish revival, characterized by the annual Jewish Culture Festival, new study programmes at Polish high schools and universities, the work of synagogues such as the Nozyk, and the Museum of the History of Polish Jews.

>eastern europe is one place and we are all the same even though the word slavic regards to a lingual group
dumb nigger

>tfw can also imagine myself to be part vikangz n shiet
I've been thinking of trying to trick my sister into doing one of those DNA tests.

Whatever you might call a downside - pooland will be the leader of it. They only profit from betrayal. This is why they are trying so hard to advertise themselves to people, that have any kind of wealth.

Russians build them cities, gave them constitution and literature, organized their cuisine, costumes, dances, music, reformed their alphabet so it would be accessible to a peasant.

What was their gratitude? They murdered all Russians inside Poland, where the first to support Bolshevism on international scale, gassed whole Russian towns, that rebelled against commies.

Poland is the Jew - the Judah, that will sell you for 10 coins after you gave them heaven.

nothing wrong with being jewish, you should know burger

Slavic people = WHITE TRASH ? youtube.com/watch?v=YEy0S3-WGOY

I think you're very confused.

>alphabet
Then why is Polish written with a modified Latin alphabet instead of being all full of Cyrillic-looking things?

Based Ivan

lol slavs consider themselves relatives or cousins with panslavism shit
I as a proud french won't contradict some angry slavs

Slavs might fall for this bullshit but anglos are smarter than that

>proud french
now thats a fantasy reality

>50% slavic
>25% germanic
>25% other
Russians were living under mongols u fck retard, poles have none of that, we were mixing with germans. Good job, u just shown that you have no knowledge of history

Don't you have a mosque to attend?

Maybe the goal was not to make it Russian, but to give them culture? You know - to not ride trough ISIS on your way from Russia to Prussia.

So according to the image you posted, if the cycle continues, Poland will destroy the EU just like it did with the USSR and Warsaw Pact?

Honestly, your country is pretty bad, just in a different way.

>agricultural land
Wtf would i need agricultural land?
also
>implying that any jew can outjew polish farmers when it comes to money and land
Nice try faggot lurk moar the real life

>triggered ahmeds posting from their welfare-funded computers

t. wannabe german traitor
Yes the polish subhuman destroys everything it touches. No wonder they are so aggressively chauvinistic, they have nothing else to be proud of.

DAILY REMINDER

>t. khazar
you should shut the fuck up and prep the russian bull khokol

the original slavs come from Central Asia, which explains some of your physical traits like a sunken skull and small eyes

>t. essay on the inequality of the human races gobineau

>anglos are smarter
>proceeds to turn into Airstrip 1

>"truth"
>no sources

Nice try, Shlomo.

>you should google it
>asks to be spoonfed anyway
lel

sry i forgot that i'm on Sup Forums,the most retarded place on the internet where western europeans still believe that they are relevant...

Oy vey the goyim knows

You're retarded.

>implying all poles aren't jews kek

Fake news

Oy vey, the goyim know, shut it down!

You have to make suppositions on me being a mudslime to blame me for something, while slavics are just slavics

Uhhh... The same thing that's wrong with killing people in general?

Even if you're an immoral piece of shit and don't give a damn about right and wrong, mass murder is basically a PR disaster waiting to happen.

Are the two main parties in Poland, PIS and PO, actually just one big party role playing?

One cleans the urinals, the other cleans the commodes.

>implying we didn't mix with locals when we came here
>implying we came in one wave
>implying u would even undarstand the way all of this works

Well, letting in millions of Muslims and allowing them to rape your country into shreds is nothing to be proud of.

nah, frenchies preffer the bbc instead of the muzzie dick

Stop thinking slavs are geniuses because they don't have niggers and muslims at home. The only reason they don't have it is because even shitskins don't want to live in their shitty countries

Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

SAGE

you may have mixed but your ancestors and their genetic legacy remain the same
you have just diluted impure blood, are you proud of being a mutt?

>a fucking leaf

wtf poland

>Yes the polish subhuman destroys everything it touches
I just wan to watch the world burn you weak ass cunt

>posts libshit whores

>Yes the polish subhuman destroys everything it touches
They're not so subhuman if they are able to tear down one communist superstate from the inside and are on the path to tearing down another one.

In medieval times hundreds of thousands of muslim tatars coexisted in Poland with the christian population, now they are completely integrated, both culturally and genetically into modern Polish and Lithuanian societies society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars

>impure blood
what does it mean?

You can tell it's a Jew muppet by the nose.

Sesame Street aired on the Public Broadcasting System, funded by the Helena-Rubenstein Foundation. I never knew why I hated it so much as a child until I found out about the Jews.

jew revival is when?

they came here as mercenaries, they still live in poland and i don't mind, they are pretty cool

>Mongols
>BAD
KEK
the best warriors the world has seen

That's why Russians had you under the boot and not the other way round

Last time a checked warzaw was a provicnial Citiy in the Russian empire kek

Better a slav/Nordic/Mongol breed than a Slav/kike mutt

>nigger is going on about racial purity
are you completely oblivious to the irony here, or are you just an idiot?