Mother! Is a film about Hollywood Jew behavior

The film Mother! What is this movie about exactly?
After watching this I can only make the connection that this movie is about Hollywood Jews. Zionists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2oUaPFlbW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck are you giving Hollywood your money?

I didn't. It's a torrent.

Besides that what's with the Goyim reference in the movie and child sacrifice?

This movie only makes sense if it's about a Hollywood Jew repeating the same mistakes over and over again

Why are Amerimutts this retarded

jlaw = mother nature
javier = god
ed harris and his wife = adam and eve
the first two kids = cain and abel
etc.

so he lets mother nature die to have another mother nature? don't think it's that.

The movie is a biblical allegory. It is based off the Genesis.

yeah obviously they are referencing the bible. I'm talking about deeper than that. There's lots of symbolism in the film besides god/earth

I just assumed it was some saps sole reason to get Jennifer Lawrence to parade around in a see through nighty so we can stare at her nipples for basically the entire movie.

so mother nature begs god to fuck her, even though she says he can't.. he fucks her and then wants to let the normies feel the baby.. accidentally kills baby and then everyone eats it?

What's this movie about? Looks like muh wimmens rights shit

The poet is god and she is other earth trying to make the house which is also earth to perfect and beautiful place and than humans shows up, first adam and eve and cain and abel and then more people start coming and tearing apart the house(earth), taking its resources the movie goes through lot of violence in human history, war, riots, protest, crimes, worship and cults ect with lot of religion references and then everything get burnt down and poet is creating earth again because that what he does, hoping that thing will be different

Watched it days ago and still think about it
Javier badem was a great cast and actor

c'mon. it's christ they're eating. the symbolism is quite clear. I just wonder if Aronofsky recognises a hierarchy between consciousness (father/man/god) and creation (mother/woman/earth) or if he thinks there's no tao?

There was definitely strong symbolism about how women have to support the manchild who is only focused on his art and getting recognition.

The man basically sucks all the life out of her and throws her away for a brand new wife.

The movie wants to be blibical but it's really just about the cancer which is hollywood jews

on the surface this is what the movie wants to be interpreted as. but there is too much other symbolism that doesn't fit. It's just layers of symbolism.

how is it about hollywood jews?
what doesn't fit?

you clearly have thoughts about the film but I'm not hearing them.

I literally just watched this today and just posted about it on Sup Forums.
It's about the same thing that EVERY FUCKING OTHER ARANOFSKY MOVIE IS ABOUT: Kabbalah and Hebrew numerology. Gnosticism. It's all he fucking does so why would this be any different especially when it's one of the most obvious ones he has done since Pi?
That being said I really liked it. But come on it's not some huge mystery unless you're dumb as fuck.

this

because it just a sign to other hollywood writers, produces, directors, that the way they use the people closest to them for their own success and gain.

yes it's about genesis and all that but there's parts that don't make sense. Why would mother nature belittle god, the creator that he can't even fuck her??
The biblical theme is the top layer. But it's a nod to ppl who they they are contributing art in the entertainment world and the sacrifices they make are justified despite it destroys lives of the women who supported them.

Spoiler, mother nature dies and is replaced with another mother nature. 2nd, 3rd, 4th wife.

If that was his ulterior motive, don't you think it would have spilled out at least once elsewhere? I haven't payed close attention to his interviews, since I think he's a douche - great films nonwithstanding (yes, even noah!)- but all I heard was talk of nature, human nature and gnosticism. Isn't this all wishful thinking on your part?

Weird, I watched this the other night I thought it was great desu. Can you expand more on the symbolism? Thought it was just about genesis

>Mother! Is a film about Hollywood Jew behavior

No, it's not you dumbass. The movie is just a pretentious metaphor film about The Bible.

"Did you get it??"

youtube.com/watch?v=f2oUaPFlbW8

just watch it again, put the bliblical shit aside and watch it as a hollywood producer solely concentrating on himself. So out of touch with reality that he lets someone infatuated him wither away until he gets a new one.

The crystal is just some memento of the women from his past. But when you have Adam & eve fuck with it and break it, then it seems like it's just a nod to something written in the bible

ah! I see. you know about the bible, but not about gnosticism. also, you don't know about women. but please focus - "*just* a sign" and "a nod" are quite different. also, mother was made before this #metoo nonsense, and it most definitely did not start it so hold your feminist horses.

>yes good goyim dont look deeper into this its just a stupid metaphor for artsy fartsy people! good goyim hmmm yessssss

definitely not watching these 2 faggots jerk each other off talking about Mother.

Ok you're an idiot. As above, so below. Goodbye.

Are you a retard? It couldn't be more obvious what the movie was about.

Eat shit nigger kike

What's with the scene when they check Jennifer Lawrence teeth, call her tainted and then the dude is instructed to check the Goyims?