How do we solve the bullying problem, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=UdENqUQfcI4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JHOGs5x90PU?t=2m48s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This will build his character to be honest with you

Wanna bet he's getting bullied by niggers?

That, or he shows up to school with a carbine. It could go either way desu. hopefully the former.

mom's twitter says she was a cheerleader. she probably bullied kids like her son when she was in school

He looks like someone i would have bullied tho tbqh. Aryan btw

EARLY AND OFTEN

this, not saying bullying should be allowed but with the right role models(parents) the bullying will only make you stronger

Normally the anti-bullying crusade annoys me and makes me think kids today are too big of pussies, but the video of this kid got it me.
You can see a scar on the side of his head that makes it seem like he's had brain surgery. And he's obviously a kind person. It's a shame no one is there to stick up for him/be his friend.

>the video of this kid got it me
got to* me

He needs his father to do his job and teach to stand up for himself. Kids are the most ruthless when it comes to hazing each other, especially to those who show weakness of any kind.

I've seen their family photos, I didn't see a father in the picture unfortunately

reminds me of myself in school...i remember being made fun of every day in the locker room for being overweight

I'd bully his bart simpson looking ass too lmao

>aryan btw

>got bullied once in school
>father taught me how to punch
>never bullied again

Fpbp.

the community is really coming around for this kid. but it's still a huge problem and will sadly continue to happen, maybe not to him though anymore.
that scar is because he had brain surgery to remove some tumors.
t. tnfag

Literally everyone of us has been bullied at some point in our growing years. I made it my life to be more succesul than everyone else who bullied me, and im not. My life sucks i want to end it

Future Sup Forums and /r9k/ browser for sure. He'll blame it all on chads, jews and niggers.

Wish I had this

All my Ned Flanders of a dad did was tell me to “turn the other cheek”

Christcucks are fucking pathetic

That shit doesn't work these days. You throw a punch back, they report you to principal or teacher and now you're expelled because "zero tolerance". Even worse if you try to fight back against niggers, it'll become a racial issue too.

if the father not being in the picture is a problem for the mom I'd put the kid in martial arts.

I need someone to make a "laughing reply" picture to be used with the Amerimutt meme. Imagine this picture with fucking Amerimutt styling it would be hilarious

ouch. bullying by girls sucks. whats he gonna do tough guys? hit a girl?

best way to deal with it is post your video online so you can be bullied by entire planet.

Kid needs to harden the fuck up. People won’t always be nice to you, and some will try to fuck with you. Either fight back or learn to roll with the punches. His parents are probably fags.

Exactly. Sup Forums should want more bullying victims. These pussies will fill the future ranks of this cesspool.

3 of those 4 girls look like they are over 20
what do americans put on their food

get rid of spics and niggers

How is it going to build his character?

His problem is not a lack of character, his problem is that he's ugly and can't talk properly. No amount of bullying is going to fix that.

bullying itself is not the issue. no-bully zones are like no-gun zones - the good kids who get bullied should be encouraged to fight back

You have a fifty fifty chance of the bullying either toughening him up or turning him meek. The culture today is fucking toxic.

>pirate flag
he's gonna have that for the rest of his life. better to learn how to deal with it now than later. ignoring the issue is not the answer

When people mention how autistic and passive Scandinavians are it always occurs to me that yeah, your country would be a serene and placid utopia where everyone's aggression instincts atrophied too if it was nothing but Nordic whites instead of murderous shitskins plotting your genocide

not particularly true, ten years ago I rocked one of these kids who used to spit ball me in lunch, the faggot ran to the office to tell, I told the principle why I punched him, he makes us shake hands and I get away

At my high school there was one typical science geek who was always bullied by one of the football jocks.
One day he had enough and challenged him to a fight. He ended up tripping the jock kid and sending him to the hospital with a broken shoulder.
Who got expelled? The geek of course.

>Aryan btw

>all that virtue signalling from celebs
cmon

Survival of the fittest is the way it's always been and always will be.
Someone needs to tell this kid not to give a fuck what a bunch of high school kids think of him. The fact that his mother would post him crying for everyone to see tells me everything I need to know about his lack of a strong father figure in the household.

bully the little shits harder.

I bully my little brothers all the time.

I come up to them and say "Look at the clock! Can you see what time it is? It's bullying time!"

And then I pummel them. Or sometimes I say:

"You hear that sound? That's the sound of the ground and pound!" And then I pummel them.

or sometimes I say:

"Look at the clock, can you see what time it is? It's time to GROUND AND POUND"

And then I pummel them.

Sometimes afterwards I will run around the house pounding my chest until it bruises while roaring like a silverback gorilla.

This is a direct result of attention whore mothers who take videos of this shit and ask their kids "how did this make you feel?"

The kid does not have a weak frame. He just has to fight.

for one to rise one must fall, otherwise it leads to everyone being the same and nobody being an alpha.

Alpha's are formed when a beta is formed.

I guarantee all of his bullies are right wing christians

>ignoring the issue is not the answer
My point is that it's not like he can do anything about it.

Bullying is a problem that stems from a lack of discipline in school. If the school is anti-authoritarian and the teachers don't set up the rules, then the kids will make use of that freedom to set up their rules.

That's the exact same problem you have in American prisons.

Immature people (i.e. kids but also prisoners) are not meant to make their own rules. They are meant to be told what to do.

a little bullying is healthy. too much bullying and it will fuck you up. too much of anything is bad. I got bullied too much and got really violent for about 10 years

>not particularly true, ten years ago
>ten years ago

>that shit doesn't work these days

Reading comprehension.

Lick and suck on their feet

>How do we solve the bullying
guns
dead bullies don't bully and dead victims do not complain

Back in my day, you fought the bully. You either won, or got your ass kicked and then figured out how to win. Parents need to stop babying their fucking kids.

bullying doesn't stop after school though as well. instead of expelled you get arrested, charged, or worse, dead depending on circumstances.

so best is having the parents teaching you what to do and how to deal with it instead of having your mom film you being a fucking pussy and putting that on twitter

Honestly the best thing he could do is laugh at her and then make fun of the way she looks. Say her nose looks goofy for example. There's nothing girls hate more then feeling irrelevant.

This
joking aside

The only adequate response to bullying is physical force.

If the kid is too weak to do it directly, he can pay upperclassmen to beat up the bully. Or he can use the fact that he's underage to physically fuck up the bully and get off relatively scot-free. Bending fingers backwards, breaking bones, biting off flesh - it's all fair game when dealing with degenerates.

>got your ass kicked and then figured out how to win
Guns easily solve that problem, but then people cry about gun control again.

As someone who was bullied throughout junior high and high school... it stops when YOU MAKE IT STOP. Seriously. There's no way to stop bullying other than to man the fuck up and face your aggressors. They won't stop if you ignore them, treat them with kindness, tell your teacher or parents.

They'll stop when you show them you're not afraid of their shit and stand the fuck up to them. My bullying stopped when I bet the shit out of a "bully" in the middle of a physics class.

Want to solve bullying?

1. Lift
2. Break him/them

Just teach your kid how throw and take a punch. Problem solved.

Well he will either solve this the american way or the japanese.

>blocks your path
What to do?

>bu...it'll probably get better one day
Not after this video it won't

>Sometimes afterwards I will run around the house pounding my chest until it bruises while roaring like a silverback gorilla.
>leaf
>checksout

By telling chuck norris

this is part of the problem. it causes an imbalance in the system. kids who get bullied should be encouraged to fight back

> it's not like he can do anything about it.
he can utilize basic negative reinforcement and inflict physical pain onto the people who bullied him. this is the correct and natural course of action. crying does not help him

yes, his father should threaten to beat him if it happens again and instead of solving the issue he gets on social media and cries again

real life isn't your animes

Guns are the easy solution. You want lasting results? Teach those little shit stains how to box, maybe some judo, then you tell them to go to school and fuck their shit up.

>it could go either way

No, retard. School shootings are INCREDIBLY rare. He will most likely live a shitty low-end life, marry an ugly stupid woman and finally blow his brains out at 50 years of age. That is the reality.

i-is it a trap?

the beta american fears the alpha leaf

now get a job you dumb fat fuck

>There's nothing girls hate more then feeling irrelevant.
They don't care about the opinion of people who are irrelevant themselves.

If Chad tells her she's ugly she will cry about it, but if some beta retard does so, she won't care. What hurts her is not the words but the social capital that is behind those words.

You're not wrong. If the father is a pussy, the child will also be a pussy.

bullying is just a normal childhood thing. stop acting like guns have a place here.

>Southerncucks literally cry about niggers bullying them

But Muh guns

lel no they don't

boomers: the post

>pay the upperclassmen
do you think this is goodfellas or something?

haha!

No shit. But we're not in a society that promotes those values anymore. It coddles and encourages weakness as a strength.

What's the problem? The bully needs to be whacked. How it's done doesn't matter, as long as you don't get in too much trouble.

m8 I totally would've beaten up a kid for 10 bucks when I was in highschool.

>he can utilize basic negative reinforcement and inflict physical pain onto the people who bullied him.
That doesn't really work. Even if he's strong enough to do so (and chances are he isn't because otherwise he wouldn't be bullied in the first place), a smart bully knows how to make it look like he's the one just making a simple joke while the one being bullied is the one who can't take a joke and responds with an irrational degree of violence getting the teachers on his side and getting the bully victim in trouble.

What a little faggot. Being a gay little cuck like that only makes people want to hurt you more

Casual bullying is normal but intense bullying in nearly every case is based in sexuality the bully can't except his attractions and resorts to violence

>mother asking him how he feels about his bullying

lol just teach him to stick up for himself, take him to boxing/wresting lessons. Wrestlings better because you can hurt without obvious trauma.

I just don't understand this fucking pussy culture desu. I used to get bullied in middle school until one day I lost it and overpowered the bully and put him in a retarded choke hold. I felt his body go limp and got scared I killed him and let him go. He was fine and woke up a couple of minutes later. Gym teacher made us shake hands and apologize to each other and that was it. We became best buds after that. Point is that kids can figure shit out ON THEIR OWN when they know they have to. They're too accustomed to having adults do everything for them and then wonder why they turn into spineless soy boys when they get older.

>Teach those little shit stains how to box, maybe some judo
What if the bullies are better at boxing and judo? People invented weapons for a reason.

>And he's obviously a kind person.

Kind people have a rough time in this world. He has to learn to man the fuck up and use his untapped sperg rage when he's threatened.

Also his mom is a fucking retard for posting a video of him blubbering like a little girl. What happened to using common sense?

Teach these kids to stop being little faggot bitches so they don't get picked on. When kids made fun of me I just made fun of them right back, I didn't go home and cry about it.

If a kid poured milk on me in the cafeteria I would black out with rage. Getting suspended at that young age is a slap on the wrist, and it's a sealed record by the time the kid graduates HS as long as he didn't put someone in the hospital. Tell your kids to go nuts if they're picked on and the shit for brains school system isn't doing anything about it. And if that doesn't work call the school and curse into the phone like they were 50 feet away.

Basically we solve the bullying problem by having fathers who act like they have backbones instead of being limp wristed complainy faggots who think kids just need to talk about their feelings.

seriously kill yourself

>as long as you don't get in too much trouble
That's another thing, when I was younger, a little trouble wasn't a bad thing. Nowadays every time some little virus harbinger gets out of line, someone puts them on some kind of pill. That shit is fucking insane to me.

theres always a solution little Billy

This is how you handle it.

youtu.be/JHOGs5x90PU?t=2m48s

THIS, finally someone gets it

Mandatory concealed carry and mandatory body cams/mics. People will be less apt to be shitlords when there is a distinct possibility it will get them killed.

I've never been bullied for even a second. I thought it was just played up in movies n tv.

hmm I wonder what that comment triggered in you

extra prolactin

search for it

it makes women develop early and manlier
men develop late and more feminine

Trying to solve the bullying problem is the problem. Bullying is a naturally developed social stratifying process.