My Thoughts on the Lauren Southern crisis

Lauren Southern made a ghastly error; She, as we all are aware of, was in an intimate relationship with a mudskin. We cannot tolerate this deviltry, but I am a Christian man, so I believe in forgiveness. She needs to atone for her past sins. Lauren must denounce and vituperate her past. She must concede that she has erred and explicitly make a video about why white women dating non-whites is pestiferous and barbaric. If Ms. Southern wants a future, she must publicly denounce her past mistakes. This should be the protocol for any alt-right females who commited such crimes.

Are you guys legitimately obsessed with that woman? Fukcc off and delete this threads

She's not even an ethno-nationalist so I don't understand what she's supposed to be sorry about.

Never, queer. She needs to atone for her crimes. She is not a woman; She is a degenerate.

None of this bollocks you lot are going on about makes any fucking sense.

If she isn't alt-right then why the fuck do you care what she does?

And if she is alt-right why is there this weird fucking confession thing going on where you have to repent your past sins to the congregation?

You're literally acting like retards or a fucking cult.

I suspect you're a degenerate. She rants about the demographic problems with our nations daily. She isn't going to dog-whistle us. Go back to masturbating to this bottle blonde trollop.

Or, you know, stop whining about an issue that only exists to divide the right.

>but I am a Christian man

So was Lauren's "mudskin" boyfriend pictured in your post.

So you're a Christian man who didn't like the fact that she dated another Christian?

:^)

> She rants about the demographic problems with our nations daily.

wtf are you even saying? can you actually express your thoughts?

When did this place get infested with imbeciles? This broad lived in Canada. Are you telling me she couldn't find a decent white Christian man? She chose to do this. If a chimpanzee has a cross around his neck would it be permissible to sodomize it? I cannot believe you think such nonsense.

Literally every white woman today has fucked a black guy at some point.

As long as they did not have kids, then whatever. Repent and move on.

I agree OP she can repent if she openly speaks out against race mixing and spreads the redpill to her supposed followers that she's supposedly redpilling with good optics.

>Implying she is sorry about anything

She is not even against race mixing. She never said she was. You are a bunch of fools.

>ideological agreement or similarity obligates strangers to a moral standard I subjectively set for them and personally apologize if they don't fulfill it

Even if some chick from backed.com started praching white nationalism I'd unironically support her over some incel sperg from pol
This place can be such a cringyfestseveryday of Aspies sometimes

This insidious lie is being pushed by Jews. If I ever see you, I'll remove your kippah and spit in it then smack you in the face. I can smell the Hannukkah candles burning through your post.

Bug if toot

So are you saying she is alt-right and now you've found out about her past boyfriend she needs to apologise and denounce race mixing?

I literally have no idea what the fuck your guys issue is

Did she ever say she did date the guy or not?

You need to follow your mentor August Ames. You have no convictions or standards.

Yes, she confessed to her crimes on twitter. Disgraceful isn't it?

Calm down goy.

If we exclude every white woman who has ever had black cock in her there would be no white women left.

You gotta be reasonable. White girls all go through their coal burning phase as teens or in college. Most grow out of it.

what crimes? aren't they only crimes if she actually is an alt-right? is she? and i mean if it happened in her past why does she need to apologise for it now?

that's like some weird fucking cult thing you guys have going on

link me