Reminder that if you go and see Soy Wars: The Last Soyboy you're a traitor to your race

reminder that if you go and see Soy Wars: The Last Soyboy you're a traitor to your race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjZY2EfR-f8
reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-lord-of-the-rings/amazon-to-produce-lord-of-the-rings-television-series-idUSKBN1DD293
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These niggers need their own IP

Did that cunt really used the word "populist" as if it was good term?

Are people really this uneducated these days or is she just plain evil?

That tweet is cringy as fuck.

Story and characters are more important. What good is representation if your not represented well. Tokenism is a form of racism.

I have to see the movie though because my friend payed for my ticket. This virtue signalling from the new character makes me even more pessimistic, but hopefully her character isn't a race obsessed "who" exploiting her 15 minuets.

> implying words have meaning beyond their subjective intent at that exact moment.

Calm down you literal Nazi.

>you're a traitor to your race
Gender you mean? Women are not a race.

Not going to see this movie is probably going to be my entertainment highlight for this winter.

no, shes just parroting a word she's heard smart people say, guessing at the meaning and getting it wrong

>I cried when one POC heroine got her moment

Really? This is what constitutes a "good" movie to these people?

>tfw no movie will be white again as much as LotR

youtube.com/watch?v=FjZY2EfR-f8

>populist
I thought soyboys thought populism automatically made you a nazi?

'because films like these take a huge steaming shit on entire generations'

This seems meaningless coming from an Australian poster. The way the people of Australia has used of populism are one of the reason that that the word is as tainted as it is.

Fuck you. Goy Wars over everything.

Who the hell watches the crap Hollyweird puts out these days?

i'm not white though. and if traps are gay that makes me a lgbtbrap poc.

How long until (((Hollywood))) reboots and diversifies it?

10 years? 20?

>shoe horned fat asain broad into an obviously white science fiction

>Yay we did it!

how pathetic. Oh wow a jew director hired a slope actresses for the sole purpose of diversity, not because she was an interesting character or actor. It’s like buying a $200 participation trophy for yourself at Walmart

boiney sawnderz was running on populist ideas so they liked it prior to realizing Trump was doing much the same.

populism is something both right and left can like, obviously they'll have different solutions for how to do it

How much you wanna bet it's like some random unnamed character doing one thing in a battle scene?

That's usually how these fags operate, they focus on the most basic shit possible and blow it up.

oh ya, I'll give them some force.

The worst part about this is star wars is so universally known and beloved that refusing to go see it with normal friends or family makes you the bad guy.
I have no desire to go see it, but when I go home for christmas it will no doubt be on my family's outing list.

>Sup Forums wants me to hate star wars on the basis of hating asian culture.

Weird

Fuck off im seeing Star Wars and there isn’t shit you can do to stop me. If you let a movie determine your societal views you are a retarded fag

What if I'm asian and just grab it from torrents? Am I a traitor?

Yes

And if I steal a physical copy?

who here

/jaded and disconnected from their dying culture and family/

I saw the first one in 1977 or 78 at a drive-in. I was 4/5. They really went down hill fast but those first ones were great.

Its happening right now I believe.

reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-lord-of-the-rings/amazon-to-produce-lord-of-the-rings-television-series-idUSKBN1DD293

>watch a sci-fi adventure film
>the only thing you care about is an asian woman doing something because you are mentally unable to put yourself into a fantasy universe
Literally a brainlet. It's like playing the Elder Scrolls and thinking that Redguards are equivalent to African-Americans.

Star Wars should have died in the 80s. It was never good and was always an overrated franchise.

If they make Rey get together with that nigger im going to get up and leave.

>Kill all popular characters

>Finally put series out of its misery

Truly the hero of the saga

They are. Everything is propaganda. Every single thing has a reason why it is the way it is, why redguards are black, why dunmer are sluts, why nords are retards. No sort of fiction can be considered without context, in pure random form.

That part from the trailer

>You just woke from a coma!

>*inhales through giant nigger nose* WAEARS RAY?

I fear the worst

Do not worry, they are going to make nigga gay.

It's not empowering for women to have a love interest anymore. I'd bet a lot of money she stays asexual

> jast tern yore brein off brah

That's....better? I guess?

Star Wars is literally the religion of soy. Harry Potter doesn't even comes close.

Nah the pilot whose name nobody remembers is gay. I don't think theyd make the black guy gay someone might yell at them for making the black guy gay. Blacks outside of twitter dont like that shit.

Never before has there been such a true token character. He has no reason to be there except that he's black. He cant get with rey, cant kill him off, cant make him gay, cant make him a more important character than rey, they have nothing to do with him except wave hands around and say "look how fucking black he is!"

>Chimp-out from BBC DOMINANT GENE KANGS after outrage of making a heroic KANG gay

>lefties dont know how to react

By the power of kek, make this a gay nigga from outerspace

>more like 'the whores is female'

I have a free ticket to use up since I'm basically going to be forced to see this with my friends anyways

one of my friends was like Poe and Finn are so gay for each other and im like they were just two guys??

It really isn't though

Treating a jar-jar tier animal character like a fan favorite a month before the film even comes out

THERE HAS TO BE A WAY OUT OF THIS TIMELINE

Do these kinds of things count for a movie's box office? Gift cards and vouchers and whatnot?

Those are paint tattoos right? Right?

>two previous black star wars characters are two of the suavest black men to be in cinema
>Finn is a gay nigga
The hatred from blacks when this happens will redpill a lot of people.

She's saying it like it's a good thing the deathstar is not around anymore.

I'm an oldfag. I saw Star Wars in 77 when I was 9. I had a Kenner Millennium Falcon that I bought with saved up yard mowing money. I've loved Sci Fi in general and Star Wars in particular my whole life. And for the first time, there's a new Star Wars movie out, and I don't care. I went to see the Force Awakens five times in the theater, each time with someone who hadn't seen it yet. I realized later I was trying to convince myself it was better than it was. Rogue One ended that illusion for me. Cause Disney Star Wars blows ass. And it's not "muh diversity" that kills it for me. I loved Deep Space Nine, partly because Ben Sisko was as close as we've gotten in modern Trek to Jim Kirk. The characters in Disney Star Wars are bland fanfiction Mary Sue caricatures of the originals. Think you loved Like Skywalker? Well here's Ray who can fly the Millennium Falcon better than Han Solo, fix it better than Chewbacca and picked up Jedi Master level force abilities in an afternoon. Where's the character arc here? Like fucking sucked in the first movie. He got his ass handed to him by a fucking alien Snackbar. Vader handed him his ass when he got cocky in the second movie. It took three movies of character growth for Luke to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi, like his father before him. Rey learned the Force and whupped Darth Emo in an afternoon. Where's the Hero's Journey in that. Yeah, I'm done.

The moment I saw this character I told my friends it was literally made by a bunch of marketers to create easily marketable merchandise.
I'm not surprised but it still somehow fucking bugs me.

this but also on top of all the diversity ruined it all.
Rey is the worst character in the franchise and she's supposed to be the star.
No one like her. No one remembers her. Kylo ren is the face of this franchise he's the recognizable guy and not in a "we all like vader" way. He actually did something memorable. He killed Han, he had a newfangled light saber, he had a really cool force power.
Who the fuck is supposed to be able to identify with Rey?
She has no friends, no family, she's an orphan scavenger in the desert who lives alone and barely survives on muffin paste.
And the first person that comes along and wants to help her/be her friend she tells to fuck off for an entire film.
There is nothing human about her. She's worse than mark cuckenburg.

>really this uneducated these days

People ARE really this uneducated these days. Remember - knowledge, logic, science and facts are racist, sexist, ableist, and problematic.

I can't argue with that. I've avoided the trailers, so I don't know anything about this one, and I don't want to. The prequels taught me that, no, the next one won't be better. The Force Hits the Snooze Bar and Rouge Makeup: A Star Wars Retcon reinforced that pretty fucking solidly. I think I'm gonna go watch Battlestar Galactica again.

>she's so deluded she thinks Sheev's side were the bad guys

Would Rogue One be better if it didnt have Heavy and Juanwitdaforce?

you ride to valhalla, shiny and chrome

>he actually looks at fiction the same way a Marxist does

The virtue signaling circle jerk has reach critical mass. Surely this cannot be sustained.

Boycott and pirate it if you must criticize it. Don't ever give kikes money, and that goes for any movie that doesn't promote white values and white culture.

>celebrating a pointless movie with a female hero who doesn't act feminine in any way at any point in the whole movie
It's like they don't realize modern people in the 2010s wrote the script and fabricated the whole thing
They think it's actual history

>I'm not surprised but it still somehow fucking bugs me.
>bugs

everything is based on something that came before it

it's literally a law of nature

but who was egg?

reminder that youre a faggot

Why would I pay $20 to watch anything in a cinema? Shit's expensive as fuck. Soy Wars sure as hell wouldn't bring me there.

>he still hasn't DeFOO'd

These urban pseudos have ruined everything. I was very excited to see Return of the Jedi when I was 6. That was 1983. By the time that next one came around in 2000, I wasn't excited to see it, but I just watched it and then dropped the franchise because times had changed, the magic was gone, and I wasn't a kid anymore. These fuckers claim to cry over this shit? I'm sure Lando Calrissian was a more compelling character than any of these niggers that they send up their now with tight shots on their faces as their eyes glare and the clench their jaws in the "determined nigger" moment. This is all so alienating. The story was about fighting and explosions for kids and teenager. What kind of culture takes seriously this kind of stuff? Where am I?

What if I'm Asian?

They're incapable of creating anything of value, so they must shoehorn themselves into things that whites have created.

Reminder that nobody cares if you are a race traitor or not. This is 2017 bro, get with times and maybe you would actually have a chance of reproducing.

Soy alert

ANYONE WHO WATCHES ANYTHING BY DISNEY AND CLAIMS TO BE ANYWHERE ON THE RIGHT POLITICALLY IS A FUCKING FOOL

Shill
Pic related

>Men over the age of 13 liking movies about people and aliens fighting each other in space with laser swords

What's wrong with populism?

This board at its best is a nationalist populist paleo-conservative board

regardless of how shit the new ones, the prequels, and the return of the Jedi were....lets just be honest:

15 minutes of Podracing is the only good thing produced by any star wars movie for almost 4 decades

you know it is true.

fight me

Holy shit, what the hell even is a porg?

I thought Revenge of the Sith was a pretty good movie

This, so much this.

DISNEY makes kids films with an SJW slant that are designed to both psychologically influence the young while promoting aftermarket merchandise, nobody who has entered puberty has any reason to want to see them and should be fully focused on ensuring that any children related to them are spared the brainwashing.

Comparatively yes, objectively no. It could have been salvaged by editing.

Lucas needed somebody to reprimand him for dialogue that was absolute shit.

I'll just add that any post pubescent males who get 'hyped' for these propaganda laced advertisements is almost certainly a retard.

Duel of the Fates was the only good thing to come out of the phantom menace, and John Williams didn't write it for the movie; it was just some piece he had lying around that he had already written for shits and giggles.

??? How did we get here? Thinking watching a fucking movie is to be a "race traitor"? Go out user. Get laid. Get some friends.

Like how Europeans spent millenia evolving and adapting. Building civilizations and rebuilding. Sacrificing their lives for those they cared about all through their history. Only to have niggers come along after achieving nothing, sacrificing nothing. Then to say, I deserve dis, gibme dat civilization.

Eh, I like them, I hate pretty much all capeshit and other science fiction, I kind of enjoy Star Wars though, oh well.

I'm certainly not a facebook megaredditfan type fag though

Americans can say things like this because our country has some saving qualities in this department (thank you Mr President)

You, Sweden, however, absolutely cannot.

Same with BB8.

Also only loser man children and kids watch star wars.

OP may have gone a bit over the top with his analysis, he is however correct to pour scorn upon any white male over the age of 13 who is excited and thrilled for the opportunity to queue up and pay money to watch an anti-white toy advert

Is there anything women won't ruin?

>come on dude, just go out and live bro xD

kys

The soyim

>only star wars ive ever seen is the phantom menace
>wasnt even aware a new star wars is coming out
>apparently it features a poc heroine
who else /successfully avoiding popular jewish franchises/ here

oldfag here, never understood this faggot love in about starwars.