Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Finally the plot starts moving again.

All according to keikaku

It never did finish after all. Also, remember that all of the finalists were what became the Lancers. It's going to end with them dueling each other again.

>ceremonial duel is Yuya vs Sawatari 3

Wait a minute are they really going beat Zarc this episode and go back to standard in the next?
What the fuck is happening in this show?

>Inb4 timeskip

Yes. Leo's keikaku.
He built ARC-V, hence why they are suddenly all happy.

What was the point of Ray?

A reason to get the yuu's pissed it seems.

I'm assuming Ray/Yuzu will duel Yuya now.

Final for realsies now bad guy.

Kinky. Didn't know Ray was into that fetish

Truth or die in 12 mins.

Isnt the ep only Sunday?

New hot waifu to ship with hot husbando Zarc

Cast

New hot waifu to ship with her pet Reira and cum cow Reiji

Cast comes at 11 user

>Arc-V will be great again

Anyone else hoping this isn't a dreamworld? and no other last boss will show up?
Going back to the Maiami Championship is genius. That was the last time it was good. It won't redeem the show, but at least we would finally have good episodes again.

>"Youth use championship"

>Play arrow which aims at professional entamedeyuerisuto in yushojuku. The laughter sounded through private supplementary school, and the world regained calmness…. One letter of invitation arrives from fire 0 children under such play arrow. Play arrow, honorific title of a Japanese god slope, "youth use championship" by Sawando were going to begin…!

what

Wait your turn patiently with your brother, pet.

Don't worry; onee-chan's pussy can't be destroyed by battle.

How many episodes until arc v wraps up?

Cast list for next episode is all Standard characters minus Yuzu

he's just fixated on the word "use"

8 episodes

>no Yuzu

Lmao she's kill.

Nope

7 episodes

Even Mieru, Michio and the LDS trio?

gone forever

If Zarc is truly gone then Arc-V doesn't have that long left.

Need... doujin... now...

I'm sorry, which one of those blue boxes is which? Did Ono beat the black box again? Is he trying to do what Germany did to Brazil?

I'm kinda surprised by their dedication. If I'm not mistaken, the nips on their japanese alternative of MAL consider ARC-V to be a fairly middling YGO, so the dedication to burying the weakest part of this show for its failings is rather impressive.

5 is worst and no he did not beat the black box.

5 is bad and 1 is good.
139 has the highest percentage of 5's ever and beats the black box to take fourth place in 1's.

MAL is more of a casual thing whereas Nico Nico is for otaku who actually spend money

Actually he did. is correct.

Updated Top 10 for all of NicoNico:
1. ARC-V 122 - 6.1%
2. ARC -V 137 - 6.8%
3. ARC-V 130 - 7.3%
4. ARC-V 139 - 7.4%

Holy shit, Ono is out of control!

So basically:

ARC-V's actual quality as a show in its 3rd act is completely mediocre, not notably great or ungodly terrible. But, it's held up as a failure for the sake of memeing about its failure by the community who uses Nico's services.

I guess that makes sense.

That's the power of Crow for you!

RIP Pendulum, you're going into the garbage pile with Synchro

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya
Gongenzaka Noboru
Sawatari Shingo
Tsukikage
Hiiragi Shuzo
Yamashiro Tatsuya
Harada Futoshi
Ayukawa Ayu
Nico Smiley
Sakaki Yoko
Sakaki Yusho
Akaba Reiji
Akaba Leo
Reira
Akaba Himika
Tokumatsu Chojiro
Frank Amanda
Kozuki Allen
Sasayama Sayaka
Extras

Yay, all standard characters returned in one piece!

>Yuzu is missing

Well, he necked himself bringing him back. If Crow was useless, he would have been brougth back just for shilling. If he was awesome, it would have been for shilling and 5D's wanking.

Ono somehow couldn't actually imagine that before making Crow be the first to damage Zarc

>all standard characters returned

What's the deal with BTOOOM 6?

Who now?

Don't be sad Yuzu. You are now 1/4th of a superior waifu with a bit of brother complex and exhibitionism

>all relevant standard characters
fixed for you

That episode went on air with only sound. It was a black screen the whole episode

That's the "Black Box". The airing of that episode had a technical error of no video feed.

Based on how the past 20 eps have gone, I'm not even sure if Ono cares about what he's doing anymore. The quality drop is too drastic for that to be a possibility, considering the first 99 eps had their ups and downs but retained some relative consistency in quality.

>tfw I made the theory of Yuya forgetting Yuzu

I TOLD YOU FUCKERS

Since when was Futoshi relevant?

Certainly didn't care. Even considering the limited time remaining due to all that stay in synchro, they could have rushed in an actually good way to deal with xyz and fusion.

Episodes like BB's show that they lost insight to see ahead

Futoshi has always been there to distract the audience of small misplays that happened in Standard.

>Tsukikage

No it's pretty terrible. Rarely do you see an anime with such a blunder of a final act. This is like the worst stretch in Yugioh. Early GX was unfocused but at least it didn't try and bullshit you. Late Arc-V is built on the back of a whole lot of foreshadowing and in the end it looks like they gave up. Ray was a completely pointless character as were her counterparts.

>That one character that they could have actually milked his deck thoroughly and they didn't.

Updated Top 20:

1. ARC-V 122 - 6.1%
2. ARC -V 137 - 6.8%
3. ARC-V 130 - 7.3%
4. ARC-V 139 - 7.4%

How is this Bloodivores like?

Is this the best clothing trend to come out of Korea?

I want to hold Tsukikage!

>16. ARC-V 19 - 13.6%
This fucker is still there, but barely holding on.

One of the best certainly

how is it that a black box is not worse than 4 episodes of yuigoh arc-v?

Ok, I'm calling it. The last few eps is on Yuya rescuing Yuzu from wherever the hell she is.

It IS. But we have to take into account GX faggots are butthurt. Arc-V has certainly gone bad, but the raters are mainly trolls at this point. Then again, a bunch of the people that liked it dropped and didn't come back

A few are speculating that Reiji or Zarc done something to his memory about her

B-but what about other Ruris? What about other yuus? WHAT ABOUT EVERYBODY? AAAAAHHHHH

Serena you dumb dumb

>I-It's GXfags!
>P-People can't possibly think the show is just that bad!

Not worse than an episode that has no fucking image, dumbass

BUT SHE'LL STILL TAKE DAMAGE

Chink animation which started out somewhat interesting but ended up throwing all kind of ideas into the mix and ended with no resolution at all, except if it's still ongoing in China or it's actually a prequel to something.

Based on what? That audio could have been very good. Never had phone sex before? Did you never download audio clips from Limewire back in the day? Arc-V is an embarrassment at this point that doesn't even know wthat it's doing.

>152780531
Not even worthy of a (You)

>Yamashiro Tatsuya
LET
ME
TELL
YOU
ABOUT
ENTERMACHINES

At this point, you literally can't deny that Yuzu got the biggest fuck you in Yugioh history(especially among the other main YGO girls).

Once Zappa Gou left and the next arc started she was immediately outshine by Serena who barely did much as whole. Her potential was wasted, never got to get Synchro, Xyz or Pendulums to make her standout and is cockblocked of any duel was about to get especially one with Serena that was gift-wrapped to people but lazily ignored.

With Aki there was a bunch of IRL reasons of why she got shafted and even then it was nowhere bad as Yuzu's situation; with Kotori nobody cared basically since she was literally in every episode from beginning-end and no body expected anything; Asuka I don't anybody cared; the same thing goes for Anzu.

Pretty sure the biggest fuck you goes to Ruri.

Dear sweet precious Ruri...

Aki didn't have any IRL reasons. That was Carly. Aki was sidelined because Blackwings and Crow became popular.

That wasn't according to keikaku

A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

he means main girl nigga

It just goes to show how offensively bad Arc-V is.

Don't you have some ground to lie on, Kurosaki?

I think is was also because of the cult issue that had to get rid of the whole psychic cult that was shown early which is why they made her lose powers until the last episodes.

I think Ruri was just a disappointment with how much hype was put into her since day 1.

That doesn't stop her from getting plots. She got her D-Wheel plot that led to her getting 1 riding duel and nearly falling off the rainbow road. Crow was just far more popular. Aki didn't even have an archetype to shill.

>you literally can't deny that Yuzu got the biggest fuck you in Yugioh history
Get in line.
>was supposed to be the main girl by Kaz
>had some stuff designed for her like personal Number card
>appeared like only in 10 eps, with half of them being in background
>lost MCbowl

>>was supposed to be the main girl by Kaz
Wait, what?!

CASTING COUCH

It still feels really overblown. It's not good. But, it's not bad enough to top 10 list of the worst shit around. I've seen far worse shit in any given season of anime.

>Offensively bad
Well, considering ''offensively'' then I can't deny it.

Episode 141: ジュニアユース選手権 - Juniayūsu Senshuken
(The Junior Youth Championship)
Yuya aims to become a pro Entertainment Duelist. The world is now at peace. Yuya then receives an invitation from Reiji.

Summary:
Yuya aims to become a pro Entertainment Duelist. The world is now at peace. Yuya then receives an invitation from Reiji. Together with Gongenzaka and Sawatari, Yuya will kick off the Junior Youth Championship!

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya
Gongenzaka Noboru
Sawatari Shingo
Tsukikage
Hiiragi Shuzo
Yamashiro Tatsuya
Harada Futoshi
Ayukawa Ayu
Nico Smiley
Sakaki Yoko
Sakaki Yusho
Narrator
Akaba Reiji
Reira
Akaba Himika
Extras

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Direction: 三家本泰美 || Mikamoto Yasumi
Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Animation Director(s): 佐藤瑞基、長谷川一生、江原小百合 || Satou Mizuki, Hasegawa Issei, Ehara Sayuri

Phew, that was quick...