This is so profound

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_brnKz_2tI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There will never be an AI as we understand it.

Humans are only "smart" because of culture. We are like clay and culture shapes us.

An sufficiently advanced AI will just be another version of us.

All the test AI's at the moment are trained using massive tranches of data.

the ride never ends

>Angolan
>Serbian
>Frenchmen
>Cyber nigger

What point are they trying to make

>revealing their Transhumanist agenda

Damn I didn't think they'd be openly pushing this for at least a few more years.

Literally cyborg from teen titans

>implying the white race isn't going to die and western civilization isn't going to collapse because every single country run by a non-fair skinned race turns into a complete shithole and the America empire won't be followed by the asian century who will continue to utterly despise shitskins and the west won't seal their doom when they try to start WWIII to save their economy after the jews realize they can't blend in with asians and the last world war will come down to asians and the white race's hapa descendants fighting off endless hordes of africans, latinos, and arabs and then won't colonize the stars and keep earth as a containment zones for all the shitskins

Reminder Sup Forums transhumanism is more Jewish trickery.

If you think there's a divide amongst those that have money and those that don't now. It will only be accelerated with this bullshit.

Have you ever seen Elysium?

>yayyyyyy

>Elysium
It's more like Deus Ex. If you chop your own limbs and gouge your own organs out, they can sell you updates and parts forever, and you will have to buy them or be render useless.

Also on top of that, I have no doubt that there would be planned obsolescence and the technology will be purposefully slow rolled in order to maintain control.

You could not possibly be any more wrong. Holy shit user

Yup. Can confirm.
Just came back from a Cybernetics conference. It's gonna get real bad

Nat Geo is a genocidal anti-white magazine cuckformed.

> (You)
>Saying holy shit
>Offering no facts
>Stating no evidence for your assertion

Wanna know how I know you're an amerimutt?

Yep, this too.

>injecting technoshit in your skin

Nationalised genetic codes breeding out illness and as a means of citizen control are easily imaginable though. Your genetic code claiming you automatically as a citizen of a certain state. Also race will become realer as it ever was when states start tampering with their peoples to make them adjust for their terretories climate better in a way to reduce colonisation costs. A rad comb shaped camelhump along your spine to ease the waiting line for government or cooperation controlled water acess for example.

Who in their right mind would build a robot to look like a nigger?

>injecting technoshit in your skin

Nationalised genetic codes breeding out illness and as a means of citizen control are easily imaginable though. Your genetic code claiming you automatically as a citizen of a certain state. Also race will become realer as it ever was when states start tampering with their peoples to make them adjust for their terretories climate better in a way to reduce colonisation costs. A rad comb shaped camelhump along your spine to ease the waiting line for government or cooperation controlled water acess for example.
A nationalist state of Sup Forumslack vision could develope some idealised pure strains based on the authochtonous genes but improve their capabilities.

>tfw you will never become a cybernigger

Nope, no agenda here

cyber-niggers are inevitable

Jesus christ wtf is this nightmare

>transhumanism is bad
I understand the sentiment if you are trad, although I don't understand how you think you will be able to stop it.

>muh natural body
you want to live your life based on a logical fallacy that's fine with me, I still get to murder you with my implanted heat seaking death spikes when you inevitably start bitching about inequality though.

It's not about race you low IQ fuck, it's about transhumanism.

>implanted heatseaking death spikes

BZZT BZZT
UNAUTHORISED USUAGE OF GMOWEAPON DETECTED
BZZT BZTT
*your head explodes from the inbuild terminationload for unruly warbred mutants*

>>transhumanism is bad
>I understand the sentiment if you are trad, although I don't understand how you think you will be able to stop it.
Absolutely this.

A question for you naturalfags:
How the FUCK do you plan to compete with this? Even if transhumanism is "Jewish", how are you gonna stop the 200 IQ cyberjews when you can't even stop the current ones?

EMP

Bye

>It's not about race you low IQ fuck, it's about transhumanism.

>Being this stupid

lmao, sure

>white supremacist calling people edgy

>typical german cuck incapable of building his own shit and modding
>genetic breeding anywhere near as efficient as cybernetic implants
why do "fascists" always have the most idiotic ideas about how genetics work?

Don't get me wrong, race realism will be a huge thing with crispr, but cybernetic implants take things way further than anything you could accomplish with genetics, and much more quickly as well.

Why racially cleanse when you can literally install firmware in your minority workers to turn them into accountants, make them pay off their debts for the implants, and keep updating them to keep them in a perpetual cycle of debt and servitude?

I sometimes wonder if so called "fascists" reject the realities of transhumanism simply because it interrupts their vision of a revived weimar republic or whatever other dumb fantasy they have in their heads about what the future will be like.

mutts RAUS

WE WUZ CALCOOLATORZ AND SHIIIIIET!

WE WUZ BORGS N SHEIT

>WS = WN

brainlet

Seriously this. In a hundred years max the upward trajectory humanity has been taking since we banded together in hunter-gatherer tribes is about to take a sharp turn downwards.

Keep talking shit and posting memes whitey. We already won. The law is on our side

>create mechanical failsafes for exosuits and always allow brain implants to run in autistic mode.
you are like a child saying "forcefield" desperately trying to block the very real bullet about to crash into your idealogy.

There are no easy answers you pathetic cuck, if you actually understood transhumanism (which liberals also do not understand), you would understand how it is inevitable.

This is essentially what hell is like.

>not realizing that there literally isn't
anything you do to try to do as a white separatist will get you labeled a white nationalist. This is how they attack any defense against them.

seems familiar

Time to find her and kill her.

>For every instance like this, 1000 niggers are shot by either each other or are shot justifiably by the police.

Yea, you guys are real winners.

I've read various branches of the illuminati / bilderberg 300 are already capable of transferring human brains into machines, almost doubling their normal lifespan. I have heard but unconfirmed reports that they are in the year 2050 in terms of technology and are waiting to branch off from the 'lower' humans once they are far enough ahead.

This should be the limit as x approaches zero, not positive infinity.
Or maybe that's part of the stupidity of the meme.

search:
Roko's Basilisk

Well I see your point.
But by saying youll mod your own shit with your enhanced 250IQ you already showed that you dont trust other peoples or state agencys ware.
Except if its distributed by cooperations who target customers that have enough agency to be really picky about those stuff to purchase as luxury product.
Genetic breeding has the same risks ofc except there isnt even an implant you can rip out or remove with chirurgical help should you doubt your benefactors motives concerning certain quirks. On the other hand some states may enshrine certain genetic qualities in their consitution to make true equality possible or fulfill a romanticist approach to an "ideal man" so glaring divides wont happen.
It really depends on the political setting man, Both individualism and totalitarianism will see their tools intensifie greatly and angsty me tries to imagine a middleground.

I don't think they are implying AI, they are probably arguing for the mergence between humans and machines. That we can make implants which make us able to visualize a computer screen and operate it.
Perhaps they are also talking about genetic modification.

Both are very likely to become reality in the near future, 50-100 years from now.

#CYBERNIGGERS

You must be 18 to use Sup Forums

>oh no people talkin bad bout muh transhumanniggerism

Grow up kiddo, there's absolutely no interest on this area and no real progress, a bionic arm right now is as useful as fuckin' juicero.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_brnKz_2tI

>This limb costs hundreds of thousands of dollars

How fuckin' pathetic.

2017.jpg

>1 post by this ID
>post contains no text
>bait image
>zero additional content

ABANDON THREAD

>is your baby racist?

My baby is more racist than Andrew Jackson's parrot.

>tfw your implant gets ransomwared

>for some reason imaginary Ai thinks torturing imaginary people will somehow help it and real people also fear imaginary versions of themselves being tortured

What’s it like living in a universe where no one is a rational agent and nothing anyone does matters?

WE WUZ 7-of-nigger

Wow, you're fucking stupid.

>842
exponential digits confirm

you either see it or you don't

>amerimutt
Fuck off shitstain shill with stale memes and a flag we whites wouldn't wipe our ass with

It's either us or the Chinese

>We already won
Fucking hell if your communities are what you call winning I would not to like see losing.

Of course its a nigger face.

>get cybernetic implants
>get infection
>die

technocratic fantasies are seriously just that, technocratic fantasies

I can't tell if you're trolling or genuinely stupid. Regardless, actually off yourself you intellectually impaired waste of space.

>what are drugs

Okay? I never said anything about race, what are you trying to prove?

what drugs?
antibiotics?
bacterium are already building resistance to them

DAS RITE!
WE WUZ
WE WILL BE

lmao at you if you think she won't violate any and all terms of her punishment. Niggers don't change.

why is it white?

Transhumanists are the ones pushing the transexual bullshit. National Geographic is so fucking jewed.

BIOENGINERED BACTERIOPHAGE AN NANOMACHINES AN SHIET NIGGA

Why is the next human bald?
If anything the next human will never go bald, given all the research going into hair regeneration and growth.

>future where cyborgs exist
>anti-biotics are not improved as well

"Taking Evolution Into Our Own Hands" because it never happened in nature.

>implant this electronic into your brain goy

What they apparently fail to realize is how much that indicates that "racism" is entirely natural and inborn.

DAS RITE
EVOLUTION BE RACIST AN SHIET
I BE PROUD MELANOID BLACK ASIATIC MAN NO GODDAM MONKEY

We all going to evolve into Serbs

Do we have any new antibiotics in the pipeline?
Last I heard we were down to a handful.

>Taking evolution into our own hands
>So we can become a bunch of transgendered, trans racial androids and conquer space in our flying Pyramidz and shieeettt

Member when National Geographic was about... geography?

>it never happened in nature

Tell that to the new "superbugs". Oh, wait... that's not micro-evolution, it's god sending us plagues, right?

That is honestly how I see things turning out.

Here in NZ we are now being told "By 2050 Pacific Islanders and Chinese people will be main tax payers" and more or less admitting that whites will lose control of their democracy.

Only thing is. Chinese people HATE pacific islanders with a passion. See when whites got sick of islanders robbing them, they moved on to new victims who were the Chinese.

2 decades of absolute brutal violent crime and blatant in your face racism from Islanders has made Chinese hate them more then anyone.

It wont be a "utopia" it will be chaos. The Chinese will get sick of their behaviour and being taxed so they can breed massive families. The world is going to be very violent in the 21st century as our numbers fade and our civility and discourse collapses.

>It's gonna get real bad
Like, how bad? In what way?

Bless all forms of intelligence...

redditfag gtfo

...and it's BEAUTIFUL.

Someone made this meme on /sci/ and the math was wrong. The entire thread tore him a fucking new one, but he was too stupid to understand his mistake. Now you go reposting it on Sup Forums hoping we're... what, stupider? More susceptible to your shit mathematics skills? Get the fuck off my politics board with that garbage. I hope you take a long hard look at your life and ask yourself just what it was that brought you so low.

>naturalfags
>pol without happenings

>I'm here for the job interview

WE