"STOP DEFENDING ISIS!" - Trudeau gets called the FUCK out!

Look at how mad he gets at the "ISLAMOPHOBIA!"

hooktube.com/watch?v=4KGQQ3yCy54

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=4KGQQ3yCy54
archive.is/p7Qqw
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-47.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E0_BZphQ7Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how many times does he say "ugh" holy shit

FUCKING BEAT THAT PIECE OF SHIT

DAMN IT LEAFS

At first I thought Scheer was a beta cuck but I'm starting to realize he has a really quick wit.

I would like to second this. Use a crowbar.

And Trudeau needs to be fucking REMOVED

>deprogramming
Has that ever worked?

I refuse to vote for grasslands bong fuck him and western canada

>dude weed talks about last elections
Fucker didn't get majority vote and he's acting high and mighty?
What a near-sighted rube

I hope that queer little shit gets his comeuppance

Nice cuck prime minister you have there, leaves

You're going to let Trudeau remain?! You are the enemy.

jesus christ he gets so mad. hes spouts a bunch of the usual buzzwords about "fear" and "hatred" and then all the liberals get up an clap its so fucking gay

ONORABLE PRIME MINISTA!

Whats the Canadian consensus on Trudeau? He appears to be a serious lightweight internationally. More interested getting his photo taken than actually being a politician. He's no Jupiter thats for sure

Most of the US Congress would get btfo if we had cool sessions like this.

Trump should annex canada.

Meanwhile muslim rape gangs run wild in Europe and Sup Forums just wants an excuse to bash leaves.

Well, if what they say is true, Canada is about 4-6 years behind America... so we are currently in our Obama phase. If all goes well, 2019 will be a Conservative sweep. The Trump effect will reach us, undoubtedly. Canadians may hate Trump himself, but they are definitely swinging right.

The only people who voted for Mulcair are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Trudeau.

We had a few failed attempts and all it takes is one to land to completely ruin Trudeau. Thanks to him this is inevitable. I only hope it happens in Toronto.

Mad Max was the countries last hope not harper jr .

this was the torys way of throwing the election no woman will vote for him over justin so he has already lost.

Coming to Canada in about 10 years

Haha fucking Hell Canada please spread this, your PM needs to be shown for the fuck he is over and over and over

Jesus that lisp. Trudeau is so fucking pathetic and effeminate, he disgusts me. It would be nice to re arrange his face with a sledge hammer

Trudeau literally wants isis to kill Canadians and Americans

Trump has grounds to annex Canada

>"ugh"
>MUH "WE" collectivism bullshit
>MUH ISLAMOPHOBIAAAA
Leaf uprising when?

Trudeau is such a flaming faggot, and he's your fault you faggot leafs

What a faggot

I don't know if I fall for the Mad Max meme. I mean, I voted for him and hadn't even heard of Scheer at the time, but what are the odds he would have had mass public appeal?

I think not nobody here wants to share a country with 100 million blacks and mexicans

Wow, 90% of the chamber just laps up Trudeau and hates white people. It's that blatant. They want white people to die. Islam is more important than white lives.

bumb

trips dont lie. canadian ethnostate when?

Anyone who still votes for Trudeau should be exiled to Europe in 2019.

We need to help Canada, I didn't realize Trudeau was this bad.

their economy couldn't take it and instead of the british burning down their white house again it would be antifa and nogs

Once JT is reelected and the trucks of peace start revving up it'll be a good day

Why don't they speak directly to him?

And people give americans shit for clapping...

I’ve been saying this forever! We will remain conservative for another decade.

cuckverment

Trudeau is an embarrassment and I say this as a fucking communist

>that gay lisp

this is the first time I have ever heard him talk

You're asking on Sup Forums. You can predict any responses garnered here.

french/ hes got quebec
good looking / hes got women
pro weed legalization / hes got justins dude weed idiots
libertarian anti mass immagration

boomer Christians fucked us with andrew queer

>This government, like all governments, is extremely focused on keeping Canadians safe
Do all governments try to keep Canadians safe

Literally. How the fuck did this guy get elected is beyond me.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=4KGQQ3yCy54
I realized today I never heard this faggot talk and I thought this was a voice over for a second but my god he sounds like an utter buffoon and a faggot at the same time
astonishing really....
>uh
>uh
>uh
meanwhile the rest of the building is laughing at him lmfao

You're clearly a retarded second gen immigrant. Which gta shithole are you from?

>not executing traitors

Who is the Canadian Trump?

they talk to each other through the speaker of the house

I like when the CPC MP's jeer him when he stumbles over himself like a fool. I bet he loves this shit too because he gets to practice his former trade

We're building the wall on the wrong border

same, I was actually kinda startled by the gayness of it all. how the fuck is this man a successful politician

Yep 38 fucking percent. 38. The state of Canadian politics.

hes just a white obama

How much public support does Trudeau have right now?
Knowing how cucked Canada is, i assume he still has more then 30%

>we bwing in

>thufferin thuccotage

fucking faggot

woman thought he was cute pot heads wanted to free the weed .people were sick of mass immagration harpers bs I didn't even bother to vote conservative and I wont in 2019 fuck the tory cunts

The pweviouth government

Is it just me or does sheer seem a bit higher energy-wise?

it's all fun and games until you unironically elect the cuck to office

This is now a leaf shame thread

>doesn't know what could happen to someone in a country with hate speech laws if they aren't careful with what they say

Switch Shaggy for Scooby Doo for accuracy

At least Obama droned Muzzies night and day

Trudeau literally welcomes ISIS (and other, ie. Hezbollah) terrorists back, protects their identity so the CIA can't wet work them and even gives them money

The standard payout for a Muslim Jihadi who kills Western soldiers is $10,500,000 btw.

9th gen Canadain living in north Durham

No one in Canada is that retarded.

also to add I can't stop giggling and whispering
>as is tradition
every few seconds, makes the video 10x better kek

>Trudeau to legalize hiding AIDS status and allowing pozzers to poz anyone

>american education
you funded ISIS why would the CIA want to kill them

You're not far off.
>36%

archive.is/p7Qqw

who are you going to vote for then you utter contemptible faggot?

DUDE WEED is such a fucking buffoon. Canada is truly fucked.

seems to have a quick wit, too

Holy fucking shit! He just got WRECKED!!!
>We know uhhhh that in uhhhhhhgg important society uvggghhhh
You are lucky... and better hurry up with your reverse vesectomy in Canada, in the US that questioner would be arrested for aggravated racial safespace assault

how did you guys elect this faggot? He literally talks like a teenage girl trying to explain herself.

Gas the leafs now. We can turn canukacuck into a giant moose preserve.

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1351 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reign of King Henry III (1216–1272). Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded, and quartered (chopped into four pieces). Their remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.

>The severity of the sentence was measured against the seriousness of the crime. As an attack on the monarch's authority, high treason was considered a deplorable act demanding the most extreme form of punishment. Although some convicts had their sentences modified and suffered a less ignominious end, over a period of several hundred years many men found guilty of high treason were subjected to the law's ultimate sanction.

Canadian Criminal Code

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-47.html

High treason

46 (1) Every one commits high treason who, in Canada,

(a) kills or attempts to kill Her Majesty, or does her any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maims or wounds her, or imprisons or restrains her;

>(b) levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or

>(c) assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are.

I like the call for order.

CHP dip shit

me

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM ABOUT TO GO FULL BEAVER MODE

>inb4 he will be protecting canadians by making former ISIS members a majority in the canadian population and protecting them

>inb4 sheer gets elected and goes from goofy conservative tax man to dead serious throw commies from helicopters free the market man

Check'd, and I hope so. If not we'll be needing two walls.

You know with the nature of Canada's political system that doing so is a waste.

Green Party.
youtube.com/watch?v=E0_BZphQ7Qo

Hate to say it user, but I think you will likely have to have a revolution for any meaningful change to occur. Trudeau will continue to import mudslimes and rapefugees in to dramatically alter your demographics. Best of luck to my Canada bros.

>16 minutes video

AT LEAST APPOINT THE MINUTE WHEN THE FUN STARTS YOU FUCKING STUPID LEAF

thanks

Literal bastard of a bastard