Paul Nehlen Promises To End Social Media Censorship

Nehlen's tweet, and a link to his discussion of it on this week's Fash the Nation, are below.

Fash the Nation segment: pca.st/episode/18a18ace-eed3-45a9-af83-dd67ad0f0270?t=4238.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't believe this guy actually went on Fash the Nation. Do we....do we actually have one of /ourguy/s in politics legitimately?
Fuck, imagine if he beats Paul Ryan that would be absolutely massive.

An actual fascist???????????

THE FUCK AMERICA?????

THIS IS FUCKING DISGUSTING

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING RAMIFICATIONS HERE

THIS GUY GOES ON FASCIST RADIO PROGRAMS

THIS GUY FREELY ASSOCIATES WITH FASCISTS

AND HE MIGHT GET INTO THE HOUSE OF FUCKING REPS

I AM FUCKING SCARED DUDE NO FUCKING JOKE I AM SHITTING MYSELF READING THIS

stop eating soy this guy is tame compared to 99.999999% of your ancestors.

hahaha what a fucking pussy

too bad those wisconsin cucks didn't vote him in during the primary

oh well, 2018 here we come

get FUCKED commie you brought this on yourself

>lawful speech
The solution to censorship is a lack of regulations, not more thereof.

I mean he's explicitly pro-white, and I'm fairly certain deep down he's an ethnic nationalist.

I wouldn't be that scared even if you're not white. Most of the "alt-right" people I know don't want to literally gas all non-whites, just segregate from them geographically.
So I guess it would suck if you're like a Thomas Sowell level negro and now you have to live in niggerland but it's not the end of the world.

based

Bump for great justice!

Why do we larp that this guy has any chance of actually being elected? He has no idea how to hide his power level. There's no point starting a tweet with "If I'm elected" when your next tweet is "Fuck kikes and niggers"

Kek, we don't need more laws, we just need to repel DMCA, that's how they can censor.

>Why do we larp that this guy has any chance of actually being elected
Guy......are you familiar with the year 2016?

Yeah that's why we want him to win

Imagine all the smarter and successful niggers getting deported to niggertopia. They could use their education and intelligence to better the country they lived in, possibly elevating it above 3rd world status. They could finally live like kangz and sheeeiiittt.

he unfortunately lost his primary race in 2016

>right-wing
>less government regulation
>wants to regulate private websites on the internet
Social media is cancer, but it's nit the governments place to regulate normies.

Ending censorship woulld be an absolutely massive blow to the kikes.
Imagine if Twitter/Facebook were nationalized as a public utility and made it so that it was illegal to censor someone so long as they were not posting something against the law.
Things would shift absolutely massively toward the right, because the far right has a monopoly on funny memes.
They'd be totally fucked.

Come on Wisconsin-Anons. We need trade up our Pauls

I was referring to Trump who literally everyone said had "no chance of being elected". Remember huffpo putting him in the entertainment section?

Not saying Nehlen actually will get elected but we're in a new paradigm here, it's impossible to say for certain what can happen.

Boo fucking hoo you soyboy communist fuck. You know what's funny? Every last communist acts exactly like you. Every single communist is a pathetic piece of shit, just like you. There is not one single communist out there with an IQ over 80. Not a single fucking one.

lol they wouldn't ever be successful. They all have European admixture. Not going to turn a chimp into a white man.

This is my thought. Like maybe Zimbabwe would be a little bit better if it was run by someone like Ben Carson instead of fuckin Mugabe chimp man.

Wait we had an election?

Nehlen lost to Ryan in the 2016 rep. primary

He'll run against Paul again and lose by an even bigger margin than 2016.

Fuck, it would be hilarious if they run ads declaring that Nehlen is a fascist because he went on Fash the Nation. End up inadvertently redpilling the living fuck out of normies up there. Ahahahah oh boy.
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

Only Ryan steps the fuck up.

*if