>>152776648

shut the fuck up, yes it is.

Proof?

an individual ought to be judged on an individual basis

8 seconds

I agree, but most individual blacks I have encountered behave like uncivilized niggers.

do you make prejudicial judgements based solely on these experiences?

I run a small business and employ 2 black people. They speak eloquently and intelligently without that ghetto ebonic niggerspeak.

whats so bad about being a racist?

Also outside of work, they both are going to college, and they dress like they have self respect. As opposed to their counterparts dressing in ripped tank tops and sagging basketball shorts. I do judge individually but it just so happens that 80-90% of blacks here behave and dress like niggers. So my first impression of them based on their appearance and how they present themselves is often times confirmed when they open their mouths and think it's cool to speak like the highest level of education they received was 1st grade

Tell that to the niggers and camel jockeys.

Wow, there are some black individuals who are pretty okay, better invite half of Somalia to Canada so we can pay for our pensions xd

Why isn't that ok?

I respect your opinion, but feel differently.

yes it is

>an individual ought to be judged on an individual basis
Sure but what about a crowd of niggers? You're crossing the street too, faggot.

it''s ok to not worry about it much either way, how about that?

yes, but it would take more time & effort than a person could have in a lifetime, so we judge by group

also, nobody is racist
everybody is race-realist

I agree.

Yeah but niggers and jews are trash

In situations in which that's feasible (or possible in the first place). Otherwise you have to fall back on heuristics.

Tell me, would you ask that ISIS fighter if he could tell you the time (not judging him based on the organization he belongs to), or would you try to avoid him?

If you decided to judge that poor individual, on an individual basis, then congratulations - you're probably going to die.

i start with a base expectation for people then my respect for them grows and shrinks depending on their actions. similar people start out at the same level. autistic, i know, but that's how i view people.
it just so happens that almost every black person i've ever seen is a straight up monkey with no sense of civility. they're always shouting at each other, blocking the sidewalk, and mumbling indecipherable nonsense to each other.
if you see many similar-looking people behaving the same way, you'll start out thinking that they're pretty much all that way, and if you don't, you're a lying faggot.

Yeah, and when nigger immigrants are judged on a case by case basis and the statistical characteristics of their population cause most of them to be rejected, the progressives cry blood about muh racyss, muh diversity

And when whites lose to niggers on an olympics race it is "lol, just run faster"

Dey light-skinned coons

>yes, but it would take more time & effort than a person could have in a lifetime, so we judge by group
now tell me about how identity politics are stupid

Fuck off Jew!

fixed that for you

>unless its against whites

this is literally why the left cant meme
dishonesty

No. This is all wrong. Gfys, shill.

Yes it will is

But it is tho

Rey kills luke
Kylo kills snoke

Against whites

Yes, racism against white people does exist by dictionary definition

It's okay to be white

>Rey kills luke
Biggest load of shit ever. So obvious they just pulled that bullshit for MUH FEMINIST AGENDA.

>do not change the message

Judging individuals based on their membership an a group or set, which in turn can be based on arbitrarily chosen properties, is just a way to cope with lack of information. And it can be surprisingly effective, too, depending on what properties you chose.

> now tell me about how identity politics are stupid

That's easy. Identity politics [completely] ignore the individual in favor of some arbitrarily chosen group it belongs to. Those groups are not used to make approximate estimations in uncertain situations, and defenders of Identity Politics are 100% sure that all of their estimations about individuals of a group follow their views of that group to a 100%. That means even in individual cases, in which they [actually have the means to examine the individual itself], they still won't do so and simply insist that said individual MUST behave according to their group-based expectations. Hell, they even do so when precise information about that individual is already both available and standing in conflict with their estimations.

What do you think where Hashtags like
#YesAllWhites or
#YesAllWhiteCisMen
come from?

Then there is also the issue of how their estimations are produced. Most of their views are based in utter pseudoscience, especially the behaviors expected of "white cis male" (which are treated like the embodiment of the devil himself) have not a single statistic behind it.

Contrast that with what most of the "pesky race realists" do. Not only do they have actual reasons for their negative estimations (Sorry, but Blacks and Arabs ARE statistically more prone to violent attacks, especially on "evil whiteys" - no matter how much one hates it), but they are also willed to look at the individuals when they can.

and a group ought to be judged on a group basis, thanks for agreeing

Agreed.

Soon

Tell it to the white-hating SJWs.

That's the best one, yet.

- reflects most of/pol/s viewpoint (so no fake view)
- reflects most white normies viewpoint, as well (White Normies still use the old definition of Racism, accepting that you can indeed be racist against Whites)
- Lefties (using the re-definition of the word Racism) will spend their whole days at work annoying white Normies with this: "hey, can you believe this!? they actually think you could be rayciss against whites! haha, fucking nazi scum!" - effectively redpilling a bunch of middle-to-high class office workers.

It's like "it's okay to be white" - just with more impact.

Hold up, hold up? Just wondering.... is your Spaniard slave masters still beating you? Have you fell back into line? Just curious how many whippings got you back to picking euros?