Am at University, saw this pic from an event I was at recently lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
youtube.com/watch?v=lVL-zZnD3VU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When you're Indian women let you grab the vagene

are indians also into nevaginas?

i'm looking for that song from a pakistani-brit from the 90's where he sings about being cucked
what was it called? is a good song
help me out britbonger

not paki or brit but youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

?

giv bob and vegana

>The Chad Indian.
Good Job Patelbro.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVL-zZnD3VU
i found it lol

and he wasn't a paki but a poo-in-loo i'm very sorry for the misunderstanding
you can go on your way now crawling with legs crossed and hands up

That fucking unibrow on him...

Bwahahahahahaaa!

thats how you differentiate a poo from a nigger

>am at University
>lol

Reddit degenerate detected

Ha ha, stupid poo-in-loo thinks he is grabbing a white woman. Doesn't realize it's a Jewess.

She is being racist by not giving her vagene to him

open picture bitch lasagne

I kind of regret going, I am already starting in my field at a fairly high level and I am surrounded by average IQ plebs getting useless degrees. The only reason I can think of to stay is the prime age thots.

University is where I got my crash course in degeneracy. It was there where I first experienced first hand what orgies looked like from a front row seat. Imagine coming from highschool and only knowing about monogamous intercourse. Then you go into university and find out everybody's swapping STDs.

This sums it up. Indians don't know about Jews but they'll learn.

Yeah it really is something, would recommend. kek . Largely the degrees are memes but this seems like a big part of why people go.

I thought white women liked dark skinned guys?

Pajeets are pretty cool, never had a problem with them. There's a lot of Indian immigrants in my area

>university
>everyone in the pic looks 30+
ok

media advertises to the world that white women are whore, act like whores then they get surprised when they are treated like whores

I want to kiss ur vagana for 2 hrs and then put my 1 feet pinus in ur vegana u will happy

this, looks like degenerate middle aged clubbers.