Politics alignment thread

This is how the world's alignment, try to prove me wrong, faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

easydamus.com/alignment.html
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChaoticGood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
quora.com/The-notorious​-Unit-731-members​-from-Japan-went-totally-scot-free-I-understand​-even-though-they-were-probably-worse-than-the-Nazis-Do-you-agree
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nips are pedophiles and degenerates
they're lawful evil
(age of consent in nipland is 12)

>Japanese in separate category from other Asians

Piss off weeb. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

>nordic
>good

Switch spics and slavs and you're golden.

>nordic
>chaotic good
>what is the nordic model

>slavic society is more chaotic than south america

also just put anglo instead of white if youre going to have nordic and slavic as other categories you fucking baboon. Replace spics with mediterraneans then i guess its alright and mestisos are basically just niggers.

I'm ok with this.

>whites are lawful evil
>asians are neutral evil
>niggers are chaotic evil
>slavs are chaotic neutral
>jews are true neutral
>muslims are lawful neutral
>nothing is good

It's a different culture from most of the continent of asia due to it being an island. Kinda like how australia has a different culture from britain

>nordic
>good

replace Asians with Chinese, Whites with Anglos
switch kikes and muds around and also spics and slavs

I second this.

Not entirely wrong. I'll accept it.

I agree

As it has been in Europe until very recently. Basically, we deviated from the norm, not them.

Because they are different. You'd see that by just looking and comparing.

They're a combination of almost everyone else, so it makes sense for them to fall into the true neutral. As a group, they're not strongly pushed to any side, so the forces even out. It really just comes down to the context where you put them.

Kikes aren't chaotic evil. They use chaos if it suits them, but they will also use the law when it's more convenient, anything works as long as they're fucking someone. Niggers are just pure chaos, burning, raping, wars for no reason, etc.

swap slavs and spics and yeah basically dead on

And also lawful good should be orientals, with lawful neutral being indians.

How are we chaotic good?

molesting children isnt normal you fucking degenerate

Muslims and Jews and Niggers are perfectly interchangeable.

Or, I'd prefer to restructure it as a hierarchal system where Jews to a degree control the Muslims(Terrorism, KSA, etc.) but have full scale control over the Niggers, most of which are too retarded for independent thought.

Wow... Bretty good.

>so it makes sense for them to fall into the true neutral.

No, it doesn't. South America is a complete, chaotic shithole. Slavs are extremely orderly comparitively and have actually build a meaningful civilization which doesn't revolve around human sacrifice.

LG - doesn't exist
LN - asians
LE - jews
NG - whites
TN - australian
NE - muslims
CG - slavs
CN - spics
CE - nazgul

fixed it for you boys

Jews definitely lawful evil

Then are Australians, Canadians, and Americans a different race than "Whites"
They're look pretty much the same as Korean/Chinese just with a slightly different culture that has more Western influences.

Nice one.

>Muslims
>Lawful
I guess if you mean sharial lw or something.

Australians, Canadians, and Americans are not different races of whites because they're new worlders. They usually descended from anglos, celts, or germanics though, which are actual races of white.

jews are closer aligned to lawful evil because they attempt to distort laws to do their evil deeds. they more or less play by the rules but do it mercilessly and break those rules only when they can get away with it.

Jews should be Lawful Evil, they typically always work within the laws. They don't for instance commit terrorist acts like muslims.

Chaotic because nordics only really settledown recently. So basically "chaos" is part of their nature.
Good because it wasn't chaos for the sake of chaos, but with a good intent in mind. Once there wasn't need for chaos, they stopped relying on it.
To use the other side as an example, niggers are chaotic evil because they not only have a natural push towards chaos, but do it for the sake of destroying and fucking shit up.

>Muslims and Jews and Niggers are perfectly interchangeable.
They aren't. A nigger isn't going to be lawful, never. Their characteristic is causing chaos after all. Jews use both as they see fit. And muslims are pretty lawful to their holy book.

Thing is, historically slavs were a lot more prone to chaos, and the orderly ones are more of an exception. SA is a shithole, but as I said, as a group they are true neutral, but since they will act differently under context, the more shitty their hole is the worse they will act to benefit from it. For example, if you take hispanics in the US, those in poor areas tend to have stats compared to niggers, while those in middle-class usually even out with whites.

The japanese live thousands of years away from Asia's mainland, and they developed differently in several aspects. And the big western influence recently created an even bigger divide. Thus why they are separate, but not on polar opposites, only changed from lawful neutral to lawful good.

Pretty much.

>they more or less play by the rules but do it mercilessly and break those rules only when they can get away with it
You basically described Neutral Evil.

>You basically described Neutral Evil
>lawful evil
A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank.

>neutral evil
A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has

clearly i did not

Japan is pretty different than places like China, Vietnam, Cambodia etc.

>Japan is pretty different than places like China,
agreed.
they got all the waifus.

Can someone explain to me what exactly "Chaotic Good" means?
I'm talking about the phrase itself. It almost seems like an oxymoron.

Huh. I guess Italians are niggers

Doing good while breaking unjust laws or taboos. Something like Master is beating his slave to death for no good reason so you save the slave.

chaotic good more or less does what they think is right without regard for others.

Yeah that describes me.
I have my own set of laws in my brain and follow those.

Also I found the site too: easydamus.com/alignment.html
Appreciate the help

im pretty much chaotic good as well

fuck off turk.

>go have a blood feud elsewhere

at least i can own a metal kitchen knife

>I have my own set of laws
So do some lawful characters. I recommend you read the tvtropes descriptions, they are more fleshed out than the dnd.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChaoticGood

They did commit terrorism, actually.

According to your own description, a lawful evil person wouldn't break the rules, just use them to cause evil. Breaking rules is chaotic behavior.
Meanwhile, a neutral evil is the one that will use both in order to cause that evil - accordingly to what is the best choice for them.
Jews fit in the second, they use the law only when is convenient, but will use chaos when necessary or convenient. It really just comes down to what they're going for and the easiest path to get it.

to stab someone's relative for absolutely no reason. Just because he fucked your mother's goat.

Japanese is lawful, but they are not good.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

quora.com/The-notorious​-Unit-731-members​-from-Japan-went-totally-scot-free-I-understand​-even-though-they-were-probably-worse-than-the-Nazis-Do-you-agree

Asians is different. Some of them not lawfull, some of them not good.
Jews is lawfull evil
Nordic like slavs chaotic-neutral
Whites is true neutral
But IRL you have not good.

at least we care when people rape our own

Thanks
Digging in now.

>muslims
>lawful

>Just because he fucked your mother's goat
>at least we care when people rape our own

Albania is full of goats?

UK is full of cowards

MAD MAN doesn't even deny it.

>Serbs removed Goats not kebab

japs are asian and asians aren't human

honestly never been to albania.
im behind 7 proxies.

>eats cats
>lawful neutral

idc

lol but you still actually in UK where you cant have metal kitchen ware

>nordcucks
>"good"

replace that with meds and you're fine, nordcucks are chaotic self-hating evil

Nice try, Satan.
If you go by someone attempting to do only good for everyone, the perfect race, you will only end up with evil. Simply, life isn't a game, sacrifices and hard choices were made, and thus you need to put that into consideration.
What I put in mind when doing this was basically: 1) was the act committed repeatedly or through a long period of time? And 2) was it badly seen or at least done with the intent of a greater good?

In the example you give, it's not only a small incident (10 years, only 3k people, it's relatively small), but you could argue that there was a good intent behind it.

It's different from, for example, Muslims, who don't act in good intentions or a greater good, but because their book told them that they should behead everyone who doesn't submit.

Sharia is a law, technically.

>age of consent in nipland is 12
Technically, yes. But every prefecture has its own age of consent, most of which are 16 or 18. I don’t think there are any as low as 12.

Here OP I made it more accurate.